Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:47 pm
The doors of the elevator parted to show the still cranky man in an elegant black suit. As much as he detested it, it was the only thing that fit. Oh well, at least he looked decent. Alcott walked down the hallway to Michaela's room, swerving around maids and women that stopped to see the dashing, special agent looking man walk past them, and knocked on the door when he reached it, half expecting to get yelled at again.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:56 pm
"Mmm, come in!" she called, expecting another maid. Falling back to sleep, Michaela sighed contentedly. "A-Alcott...more...Alcott..." she murmured, clearly enjoying her dream.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:21 pm
Hearing permission to enter, the handsome man entered the room, a bit surprised that it was unlocked. Maybe that girl did wise up. As Alcott walked around, looking for where the girl was, he heard a few noises and followed it to the bedroom, where he nearly thought of as him still being in a nightmare. He watched Michaela stir in her sleep and say his name over and over. Oh Lord, she was having that kind of dream... Honestly, the young man didn't know whether to be offended or to find it adorably funny.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:28 pm
"H-harder," she moaned. "Alcott...Alco-AHH!" Springing awake, Michaela pushed herself up. Groaning, she flopped back down. "I hate having those dreams," she said into her pillow.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:18 pm
"So this isn't the first time you've had it?"
Standing in the shadows across the bed was the man of her dreams, literally, in a black suit with a smile that hinted towards mischief.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:30 pm
Yelping, Michaela fell off the bed, clutching the covers to her chest a moment after she hit the ground. "How much of that did you hear?" she demanded.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:42 pm
"Oh, I came in around the time you moaned out for me to go harder." he shrugged as if talking about an everyday thing. He put a cigarette to his lips and slowly breathed out some smoke, smirking behind the works, and his smile held a small victory to it.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:55 pm
If she hadn't been blushing before, she definitely was now! Covering her face with her hands, Michaela sighed, refusing to look up and see that damned smirk on his inhumanly beautiful face. "Any other reason why you're here, other than to humiliate me?"  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:09 pm
Alcott coughed into his balled fist for a minute, the smirk still displayed, then looked at her with his fierce, bold eyes. "You told me to be here, remember?" He took his cigarette away from his mouth, tilted his head back, and let out a stream of smoke as he awaited her answer.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:20 pm
"Oh yeah," she murmured. "I suggest you go into the living room, unless for some reason, you want to see me naked." Standing with the large sheet wrapped around her body, Michaela went to the outfit bags, thumbing through the small stack in search of something decent, yet feminine. Finally settling on a pair of short, a tank top, and Alcott's freshly dry-cleaned shirt, she let the sheet fall to the floor, grabbed a random pair of undergarments, and strode into the bathroom, dragging the bag behind her. "If you want, you can look in the hall closet and change into something less...James Bond. Sexy as it is, you might not want to be dressed like that where we're going," she added, yelling over the shower.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:27 pm
Alcott cracked his neck and rotated his shoulder blades before heading out the door. He looked around casually, trying to depict the differences between this room and his, and as he studied what he really didn't care much for, he heard Michaela over the shower and turned to her room's direction. "Where're we going, anyway?" he called back as he searched for the closet.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:35 pm
"I don't really know. The clue is 'Where we first proved our love, only Alcott can know. For it was there we taught him to live and to grow'. Any ideas?" Meanwhile, an alarm clock sounded from the hall closet, the same place where Michaela had thrown it at 4 AM when it rang.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:48 pm
"Crap, it's a poem." he muttered as he paced around, still looking for that closet while also trying to interpret the clue. "Live and grow..." he murmured and remembered Cole taking him to the city lots of times to try to teach him how not to steal. "I guess... I guess we go to the center of the ci - God, that clock is too damn annoying!" He stormed towards the noise and opened it, yanking the clock out and pressing the Snooze button. "Oh hey." he blinked when he saw the clothes.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:56 pm
"Center of the what?" she yelled, the water off, but the door still closed. Soon enough, she emerged, Alcott's open shirt swaying with her hips. With the hem resting about two inches below the hem of the shorts and the thin pink tank top so tight, it was almost part of her skin, it was amazing how she didn't look like a slut. Her simple black Converse may have helped, but it was mostly how young she really looked. For the first time since her parents died, Michaela genuinely looked her age. She quietly leaned on the doorway, out of his sight.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:24 pm
"Center of the town. It's where they helped me get a job." Alcott grunted while tossing the clock back into the closet. He looked around at the clothes and pulled out a red plaid shirt with a white tee beneath it and some jeans. This ought to make him look somewhat younger.
As Alcott walked towards the restroom to change, he noticed Michaela's clothing and couldn't help but grimace. "Why are you wearing my shirt?" he muttered.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games