Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Expensively Expensive Hotel! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:06 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

Sawyer lay beside the policeman, his arms loosely around Cecil's waist and his eyes closed as he rested his head on Cecil's shoulder. He breathed evenly, calmly, although his mind was hectic and everywhere at once. Taking a deep breath, he kissed Cecil's shoulder, then moved to sit up. "You know, Parker's going to be home any moment now. If you aren't super busy tonight, why don't you stay for dinner?" His hand moved to Cecil's hip, leaning down to kiss the blonde's neck again. "Unless, of course, you've got something more important to do."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:01 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Oh, well... I can't. Not today, at least." Cecil said as he sat up himself, his mouth becoming a squiggle from the kisses. He gulped down his nerves than spoke again. "I have something I have to do. In fact, I should go now to go get it, but-but I might be able to stop by later?"

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:09 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Sawyer groaned, leaning back onto the bed while pulling Cecil on top of him. "You mean you're going to let me suffer all day with the memory of what just happened and no possibility of it happening later today? How cruel can one person be?" He was teasing of course, but he still pouted, a little irked that Cecil was running off already.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:55 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil pursed his lips as his hands found Sawyer's chest. He vividly remembered being like this moments ago, and he was greatly tempted to relive such memories. However, what he had to do was far more important than, well, this. "Trust me, when you see why I had to leave you'll feel stupid." he said with a light smile on his face. He leaned down and gave Sawyer a rather long kiss before slipping out of his grip and getting his clothes. He put them on at a surprisingly fast pace then bolted out.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:24 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

The kiss was just enough to keep him dazed for the amount of time it took for the smaller male to leave the room. Sawyer blinked twice in confusion, then chuckled and moved to stand, getting dressed and starting out of the room. "Well, then. Looks like I've got my work cut out for me." He paused in the living area, spying a small tree on the wall made from lights that Parker had made the night before. Glancing to the clock, he sighed, then grabbed his wallet and put his shoes on. They weren't going to be back in New York by Christmas, most likely. May as well make it look nice while he could.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:30 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil stood nervously in front of Dexter's door, having already knocked on it and now waited for it to open. Hopefully this time he wouldn't get Parker with his death glare. The officer smiled when he looked down at the envelope in his mitten-covered hands, feeling a tinge of excitement boil down inside him. He then looked to the side, where a small, green box stood, occasionally shaking. These gifts were pretty bold, he realized. He hoped he wouldn't overwhelm and scare them. It was just nice having someone to spoil now.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:35 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

The door swung open, a smiling Sawyer standing in front of the policeman. He wore a pair of jeans and a light green sweater, his down-time clothes, but had clearly just arrived home. "Cecil," he greeted, leaning forward to kiss the man's cheek before moving to the side to allow him in. "Hey, you came! Great. Parker and I just got back from picking up your gift."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:50 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil smiled at the kiss then blinked when he heard Sawyer. "You got me a gift?" he asked, having not thought about a gift for himself. He turned awkwardly to pick up the shaking box and held it up for the lawyer to take. "I, uh, I got both of your gifts too." he said with a smile.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:09 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

"Of course. I mean, Parker picked out your gift a month ago." He took the box, jumping a little when he felt it shake. "Jesus, what's in here?" he asked, looking over the box. Seeing the tag, he called out for Parker, who came in and sheepishly nodded at Cecil. "This is for Parker, right?" he asked.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:15 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

A month ago? In that case Cecil was a little scared to see what it was. He looked over at the teen when he arrived and nodded at the question. "Yeah. Just... don't shake it." he said with a small (and possibly nervous) chuckle. Tired of standing in the hallway, he walked into the suite and took his jacket off. "Here's your gift, too." he said afterwords and handed Sawyer the envelope, his eyes shining with excitement.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:28 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Sawyer took the envelope, looking curiously at Cecil. "You know, you really didn't have to get me anything," he said, opening the envelope just as Parker opened his gift. He looked over to Parker as he pulled open the box, hands reaching into the envelope as he watched Parker.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:42 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"What are you talking about? Of course I did." Cecil smiled and playfully punched Sawyer's arm. "You saved my life. Among other things. This is the least I could do." he smirked. He turned to face Parker and watched the lid come off. Inside the box was a tiny kitten that pressed itself against the corner as the world opened up around it. It mewled cautiously at first, then a second time, then a third...

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:04 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Parker let out a noise as he opened the box to find a tiny kitten. He carefully reached inside, picking up the animal with care and holding it to his chest. "Dad, look! It's a kitten!" he said, gently petting the creature and smiling. "Aww, I'm gonna name him... Algernon. Like Uncle Algie!" He laughed, scratching under the kitty's chin and grinning as the animal purred and mewled with delight.
The lawyer smiled at his son's happiness, turning to look down at Cecil. "I hope you realize that that cat is about to become his best friend in the whole world," he warned, chuckling as he looked back to the envelope. He pulled out the contents, brow furrowed. "Cecil, is this what i think it is?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:30 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil let out a sigh of relief when he saw Parker hold the kitten close. Good, he liked it, and that cat liked him too. Maybe it was just him, but that kitten put up a fight when Cecil tried to set it in the box, he even had a few cuts on his arm for proof! Maybe it smelled his birds on him.
When Sawyer spoke up, the police chief turned to him and smiled proudly. "I thought that a trip would be perfect since we've both been couped up in the precinct for so long." he said. He realized just how rushed this sounded as he spoke. Jeez, they had just become a couple, and now he was asking that they go to Paris?! This was a terrible idea! He no doubt scared Sawyer away now! After a while, he rubbed the back of his head. "Uh, but if you don't like it-"

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:42 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Sawyer cut off the policeman with a swift kiss, wrapping his free hand around the man's waist and pulling away after a few seconds. "I love it," he smiled, leaning in for another quick kiss before he moved to set the tickets on the counter. "I can't believe you'd do something like this. This is, like, fourteen thousand times better than what I got for you." Reaching for two boxes on the table, he handed them to Cecil. "The big one's from Parker."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces