Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Sweet Sleep Inn ((Under new ownership & Construction)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:34 pm
Sabriel Thurirl

Leon woke up after a little bit of Callisto shaking him. He slowly opened his eyes, confused at where they were. He looked around, and saw Callisto next to him, smiling a little, and kissing her lightly.

"Morning, sweetheart..."

Leon continued to look around, seeing the hole on the wall, and wincing a little.

"That's gonna cost a lot..."

He started to stand up, and instantly regretted it, as his legs and arms hurt like he had never felt. He quickly sat back down and stretched his arms to try and relax them. He laid back down afterward, and pulled Callisto closer, still being pretty tired.

"I guess we went kind of crazy, huh...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:12 am
Callisto Piscis-Piscis
Adventurous Mermaid

User Image She smiled softly, feeling tired but overall content. "You're the one who's sweet." She snuggled up to him, resting her head under his, and wrapped her arms around him. "Yep. It was wild." She wanted to stay with him longer and thought it would be fine to do so. They'd both gotten carried away last night and even she was feeling the result of having too much fun. She held him for a while before taking in a deep breath and sighing. "We were both too excited, I guess. But I don't regret what we did. I'm happy that I got to see and feel what no one else has... I'm sorry about the bruises... and the scratches. I forgot to be careful." She apologized, seeing a bruise she'd left on his shoulder and feeling guilty about it. She'd forgotten her own strength at times but only for a short period of time. How glad she was that the night hadn't ended badly. She wasn't too concerned about the damage done to the room since she figured she'd be able to fix or hide most of it before the staff noticed.

Knight Of The Dark Void

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:38 pm
Sabriel Thurirl

Leon put his hand on her head, stroking her hair. She smelled wonderful, like a mixture of the ocean and some form of flower.

"So much for my morning workout. And it's fine that we got a little rough. I know for a fact I enjoyed it..."

Leon almost fell asleep again, before realizing it was a little late in the morning.

"Do we have anything to do today? I honestly just need to train."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:08 am
Callisto Piscis-Piscis
Adventurous Mermaid

User Image Callisto was content to simply lay there, with her cheek resting on his shoulder and her chest half-over his. She was happy to stay there with skin-on-skin contact, listening to his breathing and the steady beating of his heart. She wanted to ignore real world responsibilities for a little bit longer at least. But his question reminded her that she needed to get moving. She sighed again, feeling frustrated. Humans in general were probably as fond of thievery as her people. Unless she could fool him into believing that she was buying clothes, she'd need to start buying her own. At stores or from tailors, instead of sneaking around and stealing hanging laundry. "Mm. I have some things I need to do but I'll be back, uh... later tonight."

User Image She pulled away from him in order to sit up and quickly realized just how sore her back was. Upon trying to stand up her legs buckled underneath her and she fell back onto her butt.
"Oh." She blinked, utterly confused by the sudden weakness, but wasn't ready to give up. She was still for a moment before attempting to stand again. The second time she was able to by using the bed temporarily for support. She slowly straightened her posture, despite her legs shaking a little, and took a moment to steady herself.

User Image
"So... I'm going to go shower and then I'll head out. I think there's a map in the nightstand but it's not easy to get lost as long as you stay within sight of the village. I'd love to stay with you and order breakfast but the sooner I go the better. I can get some stuff while I'm out to fix... this stuff. I'm sorry about your shirt... and your pants. Do you want to use the shower before you head out? You'll probably be faster than me so, wanna use it first?"

Knight Of The Dark Void

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:44 pm
Sabriel Thurirl

Leon stretched a bit more, then sat up. When asked if he wanted the first shower, he thought for a minute, then declined.

"No, it's fine. I only need to go out training today, so I can wait until you're done. What work do you need to get done? Maybe I can help?"

Leon was now attached to Callisto, seeing as they had just spent the night together. He didn't think Callisto had a form of job here, since he thought the two of them were new-ish to the island.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:05 am
Callisto Piscis-Piscis
Adventurous Mermaid

User Image A playful grin lit up her face and she felt like hugging him. She would've without thinking if only she thought she could get up again quickly. Which right now didn't seem likely. So, she continued to stand by using the bed post for support. "Pretty much anything but I prefer to sell the things I make. There's usually a posting for manual jobs, cleaning and stuff like that at the tavern. I've had some luck in asking people if they have tasks and stuff, too... I think it's all just the typical odd work you can find anywhere. I wouldn't know though, since this is the first human village I've been to. But if you want we can meet up after and you can keep me company while I sell things?" As she spoke she looked around at the destruction in the room again. She wondered if it was a good idea to leave it like this until nightfall but as long as they paid for another night... She told herself that it would be fine. She saw the torn up pants and shirt, which she knew belonged to him. For whatever reason her dress was on the ceiling. Needed to be washed anyway.

User Image She walked over to the bathroom, moving a bit slowly and unsteadily at first. But it wouldn't take long for things to return to normal. She came back out to grab her bag, knowing she'd need it to get ready for the day.
"You know, tomorrow we should get up together. I'd really like to watch you train!" She looked over at him hopefully as she dragged her bag over to the bathroom door. She put one hand on her hip as she waited for his answer.

Knight Of The Dark Void

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:06 am
Sabriel Thurirl

"Hey, sounds good to me. Though you should be warned, I get up early."

Leon looked around once more, himself seeing the torn up and strewn about clothing. He turned a little red, but brushed it off. He got to his feet, only being in his underwear, seeing as his other clothing besides his jacket was torn up. He made his way to his bag by the bathroom door, and pulled out his Dobak, putting on the leg portion, and sitting down at the table nearby, that now creaked due to the night's events.

"I also still need to teach you more Taekwondo, so i guess it's the perfect chance. Maybe even tonight would work if you're up for it."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:22 pm
Callisto Piscis-Piscis
Adventurous Mermaid

User Image Callisto's eyes lit up at the mention of being taught his martial arts. But the memory of how quickly their sparring had escalated extinguished her excitement before she had time to express it. She pulled her pack into the bathroom and looked back out at him. Humans and their clothes... She thought to herself, noting that at some point he'd put his underwear back on. A little disappointing but if she had asked him to stay naked with her, she thought he might think she was a pervert or something. More importantly, she didn't want to end up fighting to the death with him, as she was sure that if he hadn't put a stop to it one or both of them would be dead now. Which posed a curious problem for she wanted to fight him again but wasn't sure how she'd avoid teasing him too much. But how likely was that anyway? He'd shown amazing control over that incredible technique of his. Her hand didn't hurt anymore, though with the sore status of her body she was sure that was the reason she couldn't feel it anymore.

User Image He was aware of when to stop and there wasn't any reason to think that sort of desperate situation would happen again between them. The night they'd spent together cemented the idea in her mind. As she took her time pondering this she was staring at him quietly, head tilted and gaze speaking of questions she was leaving unspoken. A little color was clinging to his cheeks, which she thought made him look cute. Was he tired or embarrassed? Neither of them had gotten much sleep. As she considered it she wondered how many days he'd spent on his boat? When was the last time he'd been able to tend to his basic needs? Perhaps the color to his features was a sign that he was dehydrated, but he didn't seem to be suffering any other symptoms. She wondered for a moment if he'd notice any symptoms with his body being in a similar condition, only slightly more damaged.

User Image His short hair was a mess from their fight on the beach and their passionate exchanges last night. Little hairs were sticking out everywhere and some strands were stuck to his forehead by the dried sweat on his skin. She wondered for a moment why the possibility had even occurred to her. The way he was sitting, half-dressed in those unusual training clothes of his, looked so natural. Like he'd been exhausted and sore many times before but had still continued on with whatever he wanted or needed to do regardless. The sight of him as he was now, illuminated by the morning sun at his back, was beautiful. Instead of feeling lonely that this was only the first morning she'd been able to be with him like this she was glad that things had turned out like this. There was nowhere else she'd rather be and again, she was unhappy to think that she'd have to leave him.

User Image It was only for a few hours--or maybe most of the day and it wasn't like she wouldn't see him again. But she wished she could just put off work until later. If she did, it would just get in the way of making plans with him later on. There were other areas of the island she hadn't been to yet that she wanted to experience with him. During the night she'd expressed a few embarrassing desires, being more open than usual due to the new level of intimacy they'd shared. She dropped her pack on the floor and strode over to him. She wrapped her arms around him, one knee between his and her other leg at the side of one of his, and gently hugged him. She breathed in, holding the hug for a few moments, then relaxed her hold on him as she exhaled.
"Sure... I'd love to learn more about your martial arts... How about we meet up... around seven o'clock?" She was smiling as she said it, though she didn't want to stop holding him.

Knight Of The Dark Void

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:04 pm
Sabriel Thurirl

Leon smiled and returned Callisto's embrace. After their special night, things had changed. No longer were they just strangers that were bad at talking to each other, they had developed a genuine sense of care for one another.

"7 sounds perfect, sweetheart."

It was odd calling someone that, considering his past experience with women.

Leon kissed her lightly, then stood up, stretching, and almost falling over from forgetting how sore he was. After regaining his balance, he began dressing in the rest of his Dobak, before remembering he needed a shower.

"There's a few places we could go, so I'll meet up with you and let you know later. Is that alright?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:57 am
Callisto Piscis-Piscis
Adventurous Mermaid

User Image "Sure, sounds fun." She said as she walked over to the bathroom. As she showered she noted the small changes in her body, having known that it would happen and actually seeing it for herself was strange. She washed up and dried herself off quickly. A few scales were still visible but she would hide them underneath her clothing and hair. After slipping her dress over her head and picking up her pack she hurried out of the room to go about her business. She was curious to see if Leon would actually be able to find her again if she didn't make it easy for him.

Knight Of The Dark Void
((Exit.))

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:03 am
Sabriel Thurirl
((Exit to: Crystal Caverns))

Leon smiled as she left, excited for the day to come. He knew there was a cave nearby, that had a large area to possibly practice in. He needed to buy some new clothes after Callisto got a little...excited. But, today seemed like it would be a little more relaxed. Leon finished preparing, then gathered his things, leaving for the spot he had scoped out, and eventually going to tell Callisto.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:44 am
((Entering from: Crystal Caverns ))

Callisto Piscis-Piscis
Adventurous Mermaid

User Image Callisto set Leon down by the door, her anxiety high as she fumbled with the key to their room. She grunted her frustration at being unable to get the key into the keyhole when she wanted to, missing a few times until finally succeeding. She rushed Leon inside and set him down on the bed. "Leon--what do you need?!" She asked abruptly, ready by his side to run off and get whatever it was he said he needed to feel better.

Knight Of The Dark Void

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:12 pm
Sabriel Thurirl

"Some water...please."

Leon tried to smile, but it was obvious he wasn't doing that well. He had become pale, and had started to sweat. His breathing was far past controlled, and was obviously labored.

"Don't...worry...I just...pushed it a little too far in training..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:12 am
Callisto Piscis-Piscis
Adventurous Mermaid

User Image As soon as he asked for it, Callisto hurried off to fetch a clean glass from the table and fill it with water from the bathroom sink. Her hands were steady though her violet eyes were wide with anxiety. They'd only just met. He seemed fine and normal only a few hours ago. Now he was as pale as a corpse, sweating and ill enough to cough blood? His change in breathing was alarming as it mad her think that he might just stop at any moment. What difference would a glass of water do to help him recover from such symptoms? As the water reached the top of the glass she poured a little out before grabbing a face cloth and rushing back to his bedside.

User ImageShe helped him sit up in order to drink it, biting down on her lower lip in an effort to keep her emotions in check.
"Leon--You need a doctor, don't you?! Is this really enough?!" She set the glass down when he was finished and began to dab away some of his sweat. She had no real idea how to take care of a sick human, only some basic knowledge of what one of them would need to survive. She was panicking on the inside, trying to think of anything she should be doing to help him recover, and wishing that she knew where the doctor lived. Seeing how much worse he looked now she didn't know if moving him would be a good idea. To her, it didn't look like he was in any condition to be giving her instructions either.

Knight Of The Dark Void

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:14 pm
Sabriel Thurirl

"I'll..be fine, I...promise."

Leon was controlling his breathing a bit more after getting some water. He began to get the color back to his face, and at least looked like he had just had an exhausting workout rather than having a heart attack.

"I just...used it a bit too much...The doctor won't be needed. They wouldn't be able...to do anything anyway."

Leon laughed a little, then quickly began coughing again afterward. There was no blood this time, but it was obvious that it still hurt.

"Just...Stay here with me. I'll be better soon..."  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces