Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:11 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Now that, I can handle for you," said the young woman, walking over and taking Iris' hand. "Iris, I know how torn up you've been since Viv's disappearance, and then there's the end of the era coming up soon. Believe me, you need a break."
Myka reached out and set a pale, thin hand on Meg's shoulder, drawing her close for a side hug. "It's the very least I can do, considering my new position. You five should go and have fun. Be young, while you can be."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:38 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

smiling softly, she nodded and hugged myka. "thanks." she hummed, pulling back and wiping some tears from her eyes.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:45 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

"Awesome!" Gus burst from between the woman. "Road trip!" he laughed and slowly put his arms around Myka and Iris. "Hehe, maybe you two should give me a kiss for good luck?" he snickered with his eyebrows raising suggestively. Within seconds, however, he was on the floor with swirls for eyes and a large bump on his head.
"Keep it in your pants!" Zeke snarled with a vein pulsing at the side of his head and his clenched fist still shaking with anger.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:55 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

With a laugh, Myka took her stepson's arm and pulled him back up, kissing his cheek. "I'm afraid that's the best you're going to get, Virgin Boy." She then took Iris' hand again and held it in both of hers. "Now, dearest friend, you should go get ready for your trip. I will be very cross if I wake tomorrow morning and find you and my husband's children still roaming these halls when you could be out having real fun."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:57 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

"thank you, again" she smiled before turning to Zeke and smiling to herself as she hugged him and went on her toes to kiss his cheek, pulling down to glance briefly at Gus.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:50 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

"W-Will papa even agree to us leaving for this?" Meg asked, fraught with worry like always.
"If anything," Darrell started as he pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, a habit done whenever he was deeply lost in thought. "we will be taking his place. I'll imagine a demon of his high status would be dragged into the war if he hadn't been already, and he's in no condition to fight."
"Relaaaax, Meg, your brothers will be here to protect ya!" Gus assured, still blushing from the kiss staining his cheek. He sideways glanced at Zeke and Iris and grinned demonically at them. "That is, Darrell and I will. I dunno about Zeke, he might be too busy mackin' out with his gal pal."
He yelped and saw stars shortly after.
Zeke, fuming with fury, held a clenched fist while glaring daggers at his collapsed brother, who was sporting a second bump on his head and another pair of swirls for eyes.
"Shut up!" he seethed, though he had on his own blush from Iris' actions.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:37 pm
Awesome nerd
what about Roy's wedding???
Mayah Playah

"I feel it might be best that you give him some other reason for your leaving though, if he were to find out you were going to war he'd probably worry too much and push himself too much" iris sighed, gently slipping her fingers back into zeke's.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:28 am
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"Your father is too busy healing at the moment to disagree," she said, once again pulling Gus back up. "I will talk to him, provided you all come home safely. Oh, and send letters. I would hate to lose my new stepchildren right after I get to know them." Myka took Darrell's hand and lead him away, bouncing on her feet nervously. "While you're out in the world, I need you to see if you can find Arwen. I haven't seen her in some time and I'm starting to worry." She looked up, her brown eyes full of a mother's fear. "Please...bring any news if you can."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:42 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture
This group here isn't even involved in the wedding, but we can time skip to the next day - aka wedding day - as soon as they leave.

As Gus poked fun at Zeke for blushing at Iris' actions, Darrell followed Myka and listened to her request. He nodded solemnly and tried to give her a reassuring smile. "I promise you I will do what I can to bring her back." he said with a small nod. After giving her another warm smile, the slightly older man turned and walked towards Iris. "Iris, we are ready to leave when you are."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:29 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

Castletop Manor had seen perhaps the most visitors today in its long, long existence. The front doors were wide open with a steady flow of people going in and out, the once majestic garden that greeted few visitors now serving as a parking lot for many. Inside the giant castle-esque mansion, even more people waited, talking amongst themselves. Few quintets and trios played tunes in different rooms, filling the bright hallways with cheerful music. People dressed in fine clothes, just as celebrities would for an important awards ceremony, many of them consisting of Sirens, and people hailing from the Litari and Trities Kingdoms. The majority of these people were huddled at the enormous back yard, where a long carpet of white cut the land in half up from the opened doorways to the enormous archway adorned with roses of different colors, a gentle looking priest waiting underneath it with a bible in hand. Chairs practically covered the land, many filled with people; cherry blossoms protruded from the land, the wind carrying their pink petals and raining beauty upon the scene of spring love.

Standing in the master bedroom at the third floor, staring down at the wedding altar through the giant window, the prince of Litari let out a sigh. He was dressed in a formal black tuxedo with beautiful rose designs at the hemming, some red and some blue. Although it was supposed to be a momentous occasion filled with euphoria, the half-Siren only frowned and ran a hand through his snow white hair.
"Nervous?" a voice came from the doorway, making the prince turn his head. Standing against the door frame, with a sad smile on his face, was a man no taller than the groom, his hair red. The man was dressed formally, yet his attire still held a swordsman style to it; the blazer opened and hiding behind the belt that held a golden blade with an etching of a black rose on it against his hip.
"I think more because this isn't meant to happen." Roy chuckled, fidgeting with the cuffs of his suit.
"You know, you don't have to do this for me." the swordsman said with a hint of guilt in his voice. "I mean... You're here! Don't you want to-"
"I've been away for too long." the prince said in a low tone, his gaze on the floor now. "They hardly care about me now, and even if they hate me, I still love them." He finally lifted his gaze, his silver eyes staring into the swordsman's lavender eyes. "I may not be able to be with them, but I'll be able to protect them better. Besides," He smiled. "Italians are the romantic ones, right? You need to go after your girls before it's too late."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:02 am
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

User Image

A young woman strode from the bathroom to the bedroom, her form-fitting red dress swishing with each movement. "Armageddon, are you ready yet or what?" yelled the young Mrs. Apocalypse, fastening a ruby earring in her ear. "We live in the damn castle, it's ridiculous that we're late!"

Over the past few months, the Brit's accent had started to fade, until now, it could be heard tinting her words. When she was stressed, however, like now, her accent flared, and she grew more and more British with each syllable. Her body had grown more and more fit, retaining the curves from her pregnancy. Her hair, of course, had gotten longer, and was as black as the day she entered the academy, sealing her fate forever. Myka's eyes, though, every bit as brown as before, were still as sad as they were when her husband left, even though she was married again, albeit by force. Although she was as fiery as ever, Myka Fost- I mean, Apocalypse was still a broken woman. Her heart still fully belonged to her former husband. There was, at least, one bright side to her current husband: he allowed her to pursue singing. Of course, it was all to get her away, but still, singing is singing.

Snatching a small silver safety pin from her vanity, Myka walked to the door. "Arm, just meet me out in the garden. I'd forgotten to give Roy my lucky pin." Without another word, she walked out, finding her way to the groom's room in little time. She knocked on the door seven times, using her time while waiting to finish adjusting her earring. "Roy, you want this pin or not?" she called, her British accent almost inaudible in the question.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:56 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

"I don't even see why you're goin', kid." Armageddon growled from his bed. When Roy came to and realized what he had done in his chaotic state, he tried to make it up to the two newlyweds by offering them one of the best rooms in Castletop. The room was like one of the best suites at the best hotel ever made; unfortunately for them, the room had only one large bed. Fortunately for them, Armageddon took the liberty of slicing it in half, with the majority half claimed as his own. He had his arms folded behind his head, his slip pupils staring at the ceiling and filled with boredom, but a deeper look would show concern and anger combined in the dark red irises. The emotions weren't for Myka, none of his emotions ever were, they were for his kids. They left while he was knocked out from trying to fight the bratty prince, and all Myka said was that they had to go with Iris, another bratty embodiment that was dating his youngest son. He never liked that girl, and her taking away his kids only made him dislike her more. In fact, he damn near hated all the embodiments. They only caused him trouble, even Chaos bothered him sometimes.
The demon's gaze flickered to the doorway when he heard the sound of the door closing. A sigh escaped him. That girl, however, was perhaps the most annoying thing he ever dealt with. She was incredibly stubborn, and anything he said she would do the exact opposite of! Even that boy that followed him everywhere like a puppy wouldn't irritate him so much. Speaking of which, where did that boy go? Maybe Armageddon would just contemplate the boy's whereabouts instead of attending that crappy wedding.

The red-haired swordsman opened his mouth to talk to the prince more when someone entered the room. Both men turned to see who had entered without being addressed, and both men caught their breath when they realized who she was. The swordsman's eyes were wide, but he was the first to recover. He quickly looked at the white-haired prince to see him gazing at her strangely, but he knew very well what emotions ran through the 'prince''s head.
Roy stared at Myka for a while before shaking his head. "Uh, umm..... Yeah... Yeah, just set it down on the dresser." he said with a wave of his hand, quickly turning his head to hide his eyes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:02 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

poking her head into the room, Iris gave an annoyed sigh and grabbed Myka's hand. "what the hell are you doing in here?!? C'mon, i need your help with that damned princess!" she huffed, dragging Myka out of the room without another word.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:17 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

User Image

Myka yanked her arm out of Iris' grip. "Just let me put the pin on Roy, then we can go! Calm it!" The young wife then ran back into the room, grabbing Roy by the arm and spinning him to face her. Her fingers lifted his collar, pinning the silver pin to the cloth. "Now then, my mother wore this on her wedding day, and so did my grandmother, and so did I. If you can keep it on throughout the entire ceremony, and up until midnight, then your marriage will end up for the better. I mean, look at me. Sure, my marriage didn't last long, but while it lasted, I was happier than I've ever been, and ever will be." Tiny tears pricked at the corners of her eyes, but the woman wouldn't dare let them fall.

Once the pin was safely in place, Myka smoothed Roy's jacket and smiled up at him. "You look great, Roy," she said softly, her sad eyes looking into his. "That princess is one lucky woman. I'm sure you'll make each other very happy. Just...don't be an idiot like Armageddon and threaten her when she tries to stop you from killing her." Myka chuckled, then suddenly leaned up and kissed his cheek. Her lips lingered for a moment, then tingled as she lowered herself back to her feet. Blinking once, she took a step back and cleared her throat. "Knock em dead, tiger. And don't forget: after Princess Stick-Butt, I get first dance."

With a charming wink and a smile, Myka then ducked out of the room, grabbing Iris and rushing to the princess' dressing room.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:40 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

'Roy' had just put the lavender colored contacts in his eyes when Myka forced him to face her. His breathing thinned when he noticed how close they were, his nose barely catching the scent of her perfume. It was nice; nostalgic. He could have been lost in those thoughts alone had it not been for her touching him so that she could put the pin on him. He gazed down at it while listening to her. Her, her grandma, her mom... Is she trying to tell me something? he thought with a twitching eyebrow at the thought of gender confusions. Roy looked back at her when she hesitated from speaking, his own eyes glimmering for a second. He wanted to tell her so many things, to blurt his heart out to her. But he didn't, he couldn't.
At the mention of Armageddon, however, kindness and sincerity were replaced by anger and bitterness, but only for a second. The prince clenched his jaw at the very thought of the red-haired demon attacking her, be it verbally or physically. The man that ruined his life... ruining Myka's... Roy opened his mouth to ask something, but his words were cut off by the lips against his cheek. He stood there, breathless for a moment, too stunned to blush. That familiar feeling, he missed it too much. It took everything in him and then some not to kiss her back.
But the way she stared at him afterwards, did she think the same thing? Did she see through his rouse and figure everything out? Was there a chance...
The prince just smiled sadly back at Myka then looked back at the window. Even if there was a chance between them, he wouldn't risk a kingdom for it, especially when a friend needed this.

The swordsman watched the prince sink into a seat, still facing his back to him, and begin to shudder with stifled sobs. "Damian..." the swordsman frowned.
"I miss her so much, Roy." the shapeshifter cried quietly while keeping his hands on his head.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games