Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dredges Bar and Inn (All Welcome, All Enjoyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:36 am
Tsuki7893
(( So.. I'm too lazy to read the entire 23 pages of posts.. Can I just have my character walk in the door and be like "Heyyy everybody!" ? ))

((That Tends to be what happens.. so it's fine..come in and have some fun.. you'll pick up whats going on eventually anyways..oh and btw.. there kinda is no door, my second character broke it..))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:02 am
Tempest looked down at Grey's feet, a slight dread coming over him. "If your going to look for me.. you have to look under Lulu kazuma. the only problem is, im one of the ones that gets the information that goes into that book." he looked back up glaring at Keran for bringing this up.

Keran on the other hand only smiled, waving his hand dismissively at Tempests glare. "Yeah cause your like a fate or something, isn't that right. i mean somehow one of them was pulled out of existence and you were forced, not to kindly to take it's place. you sign mortals death sentences, that is why he always figures he's a demon."  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:34 am
Tsuki7893

Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Aaron opened the small handbook, flipping through the pages.
"Lulu Kazuma,
Place of death: Constantinople
year of death: Aprox. 200 yrs ago"

"So, it's true..."
Aaron looked up from the small handbook, sensing a presence outside the door.

Grey's theme: Ravers in the UK
Aaron's theme: Becoming Insane

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:45 am
"yes my mortal life ceased, 200 years ago.. that is when I became a fate. I did kill all those people though, to everyone else it appeared that Nothing had transpired between getting shot and them dying. but time was frozen for what was actually years at that moment when I was plucked out of the time line and Resurrected as a fate. those year went into study, into honing my sense to see when people's time was almost up. everyone at that battle was meant to die, i got in trouble by the others for what i did. I took all of their lives. their souls, prematurely to save one person." Tempest looked away From Grey off into a dark corner with a cold expression on his face, his heart feeling like it had been dropped in a lake of frozen water. looking back at grey he gave as much of a smile as he could muster. "I still want to be yours grey. and im not considered dead.. anymore."

Keran's face became a mask of impassiveness as he pondered this occurance.  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:08 pm
Tsuki7893

Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Grey draped his arms around Tempest's neck, looking him right in the eyes.
"I don't care if you killed them. I want to be yours, too."
"It seems that love is indeed blind."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:23 pm
Tempest tilted his head slightly to the side his expression blank. "how so blind? i can see exactly 10,487 variations of this scenario and in none of them will i ever hurt Grey"

Keran gave a exasperated snuff and shook his shoulders, looking towards Aaron with a unreadable expression. "new love huh? Who needs it?" he sniffed the air shortly, his head coming up a tad more. "and newly bonded too.. Bah, I seem to miss all the interesting twist and get either Almost killed or put up with supper mushy" His face had softened at the last words though.  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:53 pm
Tsuki7893

Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Grey simply smiled and said
"Just shut up and kiss me."
"Ah, love between a mortal and immortal. Knowing that one will eventually die sort of makes the relationship a bit sadder."
((Sorry for odd post. Brain's takin a snooze.))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:08 pm
Tempest smiles and put his hands back onto the table on either side of Grey leaning in and capturing the males lips, licking and sucking at them hungrily. the cold inside of him replacing itself quickly with raw heat.

Keran gave a short chuckle at Aaron's comment turning his body fully towards him. "You realize that with their joining of souls that both are now immortal right? in a manner of speaking Greyson just took the essence of A fate within himself, that is why i said the others will probably not be very happy. this will be the second time that he has changed things this massively, neither I nor Greyson can be touched by death or the other fates. Only he can take our souls now, though in Greyson's case it would mean destroying himself."
((thats okay im throwing some major plot twisters in here. so it's bound to be confusing.))  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:24 pm
User Image
Tsuki shook out her fur as she approached the door. When she opened it and walked in, her voice halted in her throat. The young she-wolf had walked in on a pair making out and another watching. Her ears went flat against her head and she cleared her throat cautiously. "Um.. Is there any room here for the night?" She glanced around for others, hoping she'd be able to rest.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:14 pm
Tsuki7893

Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Grey moaned softly as his lips were played with.
"Why yes, Miss, there are rooms here. Believe it or not, the wolf and mouse that are making out are going to get a room, too."

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

epicjm777

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:57 pm
Outside of the Dredges Bar was a shadow appearing, The shadow would become clear into an anthropomorphic bird. The feathered creature would have the appearance of a humanoid but with multiple bird features. The creature would have long yet short length hair intermixed with featherlocks/braids. His beak would mostly take up his nose, and a fu manchu beard would be on his jaw feature. His eyes would seem closed but they would change into hawk eyes when making eye contact or effect from astonishment. The humanoid bird would wear a solid Black shortsleeve tee with Black jeans, and his feet would not seem like feet but it would be like talons. His arms would be covered in feathers like wings yet most of the movement of his arms would change both like arms and wings. The bird features would be predominantly Phoenix-like, and the humanoid phoenix would walk into the bar. The Man-bird would request on his way to the bar counter "hey, may i please have some rum?." The creature sat on a chair, and relaxed on the bar counter waiting for his drink. The feathersona would look around the bar and it would seem very low on the crowd, but enjoyed his time on reflected isolation.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:51 am
Gammawolf99
Tsuki7893

Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Grey moaned softly as his lips were played with.
"Why yes, Miss, there are rooms here. Believe it or not, the wolf and mouse that are making out are going to get a room, too."

Zero could feel his headache getting worse. Too bad he hadn't brought any aspirin with him. Sigh.  

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:41 pm
Tempest Sighed as he read Zero's surface thoughts, therefore allowing Grey to catch a glimpse of what he could see. bringing his lips up from Grey's with a sigh he brought his hand from the surface of the table clenching his fist and slightly opening it, two asprin were in the palm of his materialized from his power. "Grey would you be a hun and take these to Zero, i think he needs them and i'm pretty sure he knows you better"

Keran looked around boredly giving a slight sigh, getting bored of this too he walked over to what should be the 'service area' of the long bar and leaning down punched a hole through the wall of the enclosed counter. He pulled out a bottle of rum for whomever it was that asked for it earlier, not really caring, and a bottle of Jack daniels for himself. as he walked back towards the group he placed the rum bottle on a empty table for this whom ever and Cracked his own with his newly freed hand, taking a generous swig from the bottle.
epicjm777

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:25 pm
((You know, Judas, I don't want to be mean or rude, but, I don't think epicjm will respond without being quoted))
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Grey gave a small smile and took the pills, giving Tempest a peck on the lips as he walked over to Zero.
"Hello, Zero. Tempest noticed your head was hurting, probably from dealing with that," he gave a pointed look at Aaron, "So, he asked me to bring these over for you. Feel free to take them or not."
Grey placed the asprin in Zero's hand then returned to his seat next to Zero.

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff