Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Resident evil: aftermath Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:38 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Luna killed several more before the sentries activated. "Ok your good Raven. By the way i kept count. I won." She said as she reloaded her gun and head down the steps to open the door for Raven.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:44 pm
Halcyonic Wolf

She looked at him, Well, besides from a little dirt in your fur, you're as white as snow. She said, then looked at her arms, Me on the other hand, look like i slept on the ground, and didn't wash up, or brush. Ugh.  

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:47 pm
James chuckled, "There's an old water pump near my old shed..." he said, "You could use that."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:49 pm
Knux_nyan

"...Alright, so you got me... don't go getting a big head now, open the door, I'm out here." Raven said and waited for Luna. Leaning back against the building, Raven caught her breath, and wiped away a line of sweat running down the side of her head.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:49 pm
Acid sighed. "look, you both look fine ok. Doesn't matter that your fur is dirty. Take a bath or shower or something. And aurora, you'll find out what I'm talking about soon. As soon as Luna and this "raven" get inside." Acid said  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:50 pm
Halcyonic Wolf

Maybe later. she said, and looked at the group, Yawning. She rubbed her face, then looked to Acid... this wasn't how he normally acted... uptight... ... something was wrong...  

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:54 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

"I did if you hadn't noticed." Luna said out of the door. "Get in here dipsy." She said with a laugh as she walked back in and set her gear down. "Guys and girls this is raven."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:55 pm
Para had also sensed the tension in Acids voice. She continued to sit there quietly, looking down at her fingers which were neatly intertwined with each other and resting on her lap.  

Paraphrenia

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:58 pm
Acid sighed and said , "ok. Now that we're all here. Luna, raven, please sit down. I have to tell all of you something. I've already told para most of this, but some of it, involves tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:02 pm
Para moved her leg off the couch so Luna and Raven could sit down. She smiled at Raven as a hello.  

Paraphrenia

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:05 pm
Knux_nyan

Raven looked up and over at Luna, "Hey, give me a brake, I just ran like hell to get here." She replied and made her way inside, shutting the door behind her, then made her way to where everybody was. Raven un-slung her PSG-1 from her back, then sat down, and let the barrel of the rifle rest against her shoulder; her P90 lay across her lap. Returning Para's smile, Raven turned her attention to Acid, and what he had to tell them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:09 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Luna then remember her encounter. "Oh yeh raven may i use your laptop?" She asked as she pulled out the hard drive wesker dropped for her.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:13 pm
Acid sighed. There was a short silence. Then he began. "ok. So, when I was six, an umbrella agent kidnapped me and took me to a secret underground facility: the hive. I was thrown into an experiment known as "Project Icarus" . It was an attempt to make a soldier that could survive under any circumstances. And the surgeries that were required we're both inhuman, and, mostly resulted in death. I was lucky to live. I was injected , with a prototype virus. It was the prototype of the one wesker has inside of him, except the one I have is stable. It gives me alittle physical boost. Makes me immune to the T-virus, but.....it's killing me. It eats away at my cells if I don't take pills for it daily. That's why I was coughing up blood yesterday; I didn't take the pills. I can transfer this virus to another person, by putting a drop of my blood into their bloodstream, but I'm not gonna do that. And tomorrow, we're gonna go down into the hive. Now, the place will be crawling with L1C3-R's , or, as you call them: Jumpers. And , there is a possibility that we will run into a tyrant. Hopefully, the route we take through the hive will go AROUND the tyrant, and we'll all come out laughing and unscathed. Any questions?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:20 pm
Knux_nyan

"Sure," Raven slipped off the pack she had on, "here you go." she said and handed the laptop to Luna. All the while she did that, Raven kept her ears on Acid, judging by his tone, it seemed important.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:27 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Luna opened the laptop and plugged the hard drive in She looked through it quickly then stopped. "I have a question....why did Wesker give me all the data on that T-Virus?" She said before turning the laptop around to show the data.
(gtg for tonight. don't get to far ahead of me. Night)  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games