Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Unexpected Love (1x1 Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Looking back over at Kaien, Ayane giggled happily, then said, "You sure do blush a lot, now that I think of it, there hasn't been a time when you haven't." Her fingers intertwined with his, as her own tail swayed slowly.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:29 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien blushed a bit brighter, looking at her sheepishly. "I've never been accused of being hard to make blush..." he said softly, giving her hand a gentle squeeze.

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:44 pm

Kairo Yakazu

"Well I can definitely see why, I think it's really cute when you blush," she resumed looking over the guitars, "I've seen a couple of guitars that I like, but I don't know which one to get." Ayane said.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:02 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien let out a soft mew, blushing still. "Well, which ever one you pick, I know you'll play really well..."

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:11 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Turning to face Kaien again, Ayane put her arms around him, embracing him in a hug, "Aw thanks, you are the sweetest guy I've ever been with, I guess I'll get the Jackson Warrior guitar, I've got enough basses already." She said, as she let him go, then picked up the black X-shaped guitar.

((OCC: here's a pic of it, just so you have an idea of what it looks like))
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:24 pm

[quote="Kairo Yakazu"

Kaien blinked, his ears twitching as he looked at the guitar. "...That thing looks evil... Like it's supposed to be an axe, not a guitar..."

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:32 pm

Kairo Yakazu

"Kinda does look like an ax, but I'm pretty sure it's a guitar," she walks over to an amp and plugs in the guitar, "here, I'll play you a part of a song." Ayane told him, as she pulled a guitar pick from her pocket, then started playing the intro of "Sweet Child O' Mine" By Guns n' Roses.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:04 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien purred happily, giving Ayane a big smile. "Sweet Child O' Mine. I could never forget that riff at the beginning."

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:10 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Ayane looked up at Kaien and returned his smile, as kept on playing the rest of the song, "That's right, this was the first song I learned to play after I learned all I could about playing the guitar, I've always like the song too." She told him, then she started playing the solo, her fingers seemed to move effortlessly as she played.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:28 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien watched with a look of amazement on his face. "You're really good... You've been playing guitar for a while to have gotten this good, right?..."

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:45 pm

Kairo Yakazu

"Actually, I've only been playing the electric guitar for three years, but I have a lot of free time at home, so I've kept busy with practicing for hours. The violin was the first instrument I was taught to play, I loved playing it, though I got tired of it eventually." Ayane replied, as she finished playing the song, not realizing the small crowd that had gathered to watch her play.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:57 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

"Wow... I would never have guess that you've only been playing for a few years... You look like an old pro..."

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:10 pm

Kairo Yakazu

The small crowd that had gathered dispersed once Ayane stood up, then unplugged the guitar and turned off the amp, "Thanks for the compliment, but yeah, I've only played for a few years. Anyways, I'm happy with this guitar, you see anything you like?" She asked Kaien.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:15 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien blushed softly, picking out a pair of headphones with large swiveling earpieces. "Just these... I'm not exactly the most musical person..."

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:26 pm

Kairo Yakazu

"Hey, don't worry about that, I still love you anyways. I was thinking though, you ever thought about trying your luck at being a DJ? I think you could get good at that." Ayane told him, then took his hand in free one, and started walking around the store again.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games