Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Twincest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:55 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Oh my how dare I? Well if I do recall you are the one that started this." Hunter replied then gave his twin a friendly peck on the cheek just to tease him.

Zavier rolled his eyes hearing about these twins. They seemed too weird to even deal with for a short amount of time and he didn't like the way they eyed Leo. "You don't say..well I can't wait to see these two and give them a piece of my mind..also it will be amusing to see you in a dress."

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:09 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nathaniel only growled despite the arousal he was feeling.

Leo maintained his solemn manner, but a blush crept onto his face. "Yes... I was hoping that.... you'd help me with that?" he murmured slowly, avoiding eye contact.

User Image  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:25 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Now play time is over we need to have you looking amazing for this silly little tradition." He smiled lightly thinking of all the ways he could work with Nathaniel.

Zavier smirked then nodded, he would be more than happy to help Leo. "Of course I will Leo. What's my reward for helping you though?~"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:51 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nathaniel repressed a growl. It was hard enough for him to be tortured like this, but for Hunter to stop so soon too! Such a tease...
"And what do you have in mind?" he silently fumed.

"Isn't seeing me in a dress enough?" Leo griped.

User Image  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:26 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Hunter thought for a moment and turned Nate's face towards his."Oh Nate dear, what more could we do with such a perfect face already hm? You know you're already absolutely gorgeous! All you would need is a dress really hun"

Zavier smirked and shook his head. "Even though that sight would please me I still want to know what I get for helping especially when you win" He said as he took his brother's hand and kissed it softly before letting it go.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:59 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo gave Zavier a hard stare. He knew his brother long enough to know what he wanted, even if they started using their needs on each other just a week ago. Walking to him, Leo leaned down and stopped just a mere inch from Zavier's mouth, feeling his warm breath against his. It took great temptation staying where he was. "I'll let you help me take off my dress." he whispered quietly, something he never thought he'd hear himself say in his life.

Nathaniel glared at Hunter. "I refuse to go dress shopping." he said sternly. "Especially in this ugly town!"

User Image  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:11 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier blushed a deep shade of red then stole a quick kiss from Leo before smirking. "Hm I think you have me convinced Leo~."

Hunter rolled his eyes at his brother then pouted. "Okay fine we will just order you a nice dress online happy now? You can be such a diva sometimes but that is one of the many traits I enjoy about you"

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:57 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo barely opened his eyes, he didn't even realize that they had closed when Zavier kissed him. He missed that feeling so much, he didn't even mind the butterflies running/flying rampant in his stomach. By the time he opened his eyes again, he still felt his lips tingling from Zavier's warmth. "So..." he coughed awkwardly to the side. "Where do we start?"

"Easy for you to say," grumbled Nathaniel. "You're not the one who has to wear a dress."

User Image  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:15 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Well you're going to need a dress no doubt about that Leo, just pick one that's your favorite color..and actually smile more? It would help you win but then again you aren't known for your smiling" Zavier said with a small chuckle knowing he was right. His brother was definitely not the smiling type, but he enjoyed it when he did around him

Hunter smirked then kissed his brother's cheek lightly. "Oh calm down it might actually be fun and don't look so angry. Like I told you before you will more than likely get a chance to see his twin and when you when you can reel him in with your charm, doesn't that sound wonderful?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:03 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Smile... I think it'd be easier for you to do this." Leo sighed, inwardly grimacing at the very thought of smiling in a dress. He might possibly do that for Zavier, but an entire school?

Nathaniel shot him a glower. "All I know is that he'd better look stunning." he hissed and jabbed two fingers into his chest.

User Image  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:19 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Who says I can't? We are 'twins' after all" He said with a small grin. Zavier knew that this wasn't really Leo's thing, in fact he hating things like this. Zavier on the other hand just thought it was funny and didn't mind doing it so if Leo wanted to then he would happily switch places with him.

"Oh something tells me he is. I heard a few other students talking about him while we were walking around the school, seems like they are identical twins except Zavier has longer hair and is more...playful than his borther" Hunter smirked at the thought of Zavier and Nate meeting, in his mind they were probably perfect for one another.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:45 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo gave Zavier a look and leaned in close to him. "The hospital and its entire staff." he answered. Maybe if his brother were fine would he let him take his place, but he didn't want him walking around after getting hit by a car. He still had broken bones, he was sure.

Nathaniel only grumbled to himself and looked away, but the blush on his face sabotaged his anger.

User Image  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:22 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier rolled his eyes knowing that Leo was just being protective over him. But Zavier was sure he would be fine by the time the whole contest had started anyway. He was already making great progress!"I will be fine by then I'm sure of it...it's cute that you're concerned though"

Hunter chuckled at his brother's obvious crush on the guy he has yet to meet. Made him curious as to how he would act once he met that guy Zavier. "Nate I can see your blush~"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:57 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

A scowl escaped the younger twin. "I see your flirtatiousness has fully recovered." he grumbled.

Nathaniel hissed at Hunter. "Shut up! I have the right to, you've seen his brother!"

User Image  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:14 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier smirked and grabbed Leo's hand and kissed it lightly. "Well I wouldn't be me without it now wold I?"

"Indeed I have but just calm your nerves brother. If we're lucky you will get to seen him soon enough" Hunter smiled lightly then plopped down on his bed.

User Image  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces