Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Nikolai's House {Fort Lauderdale, Florida} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:36 pm
Pure T0rture

It was midday the next day after Nikolai's resurrection that he woke up from his pain-induced coma. He slowly opened his lime green eyes and gazed at the opened shutters that allowed sunlight to shine into his face. He furrowed his eyebrows before sitting up, lazily rubbing his eyes and angry about who opened his usually closed shutters. Wait... the person that did it.... "Belyi?"

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:56 pm
Awesome nerd

smiling when he heard his name, the angel turned to look at Nikolai from the edge of the bed. pulling the cigarette from his mouth, he gave a tiny wave. "hey. feeling better?" he asked, crushing the stub in his hand as he walked over and sat at the sin's bedside.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:00 pm
Pure T0rture

Cheering up at the sight of the angel, Nikolai lifted his arms behind him and began to stretch. "Mmm, I've never felt better, darling." he said before looking at Belyi with flirtatious eyes. "At least so far~" he purred.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:05 pm
Awesome nerd

"mmm, and when exactly are you thinking you'll feel even better then now?" the angel smiled, brushing some hair from his eyes. "next week, perhaps?"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:10 pm
Pure T0rture

"Next week?" the Sin echoed before splaying his long fingers over his chest and laughing. "Oh dearie, you think too kindly of me! I was thinking perhaps tonight. After all, darling, I still must bathe~" he grinned.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:14 pm
Awesome nerd

"tonight could work~" the albino grinned, leaning down to sneak a kiss off the sin's lips. "but first, how about we eat? you haven't had a thing to eat since you were revived. i'm betting you're hungry." he grinned, standing.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:21 pm
Pure T0rture

"Oh, you've read my mind, dearie!" Nikolai beamed by lacing his fingers together. "What shall we eat? Mexican? Chinese? Oh!" He looked at Belyi with those mischievous eyes. "Why don't you cook, dearie? With nothing but an apron on, if you would~" he grinned, already envisioning the outfit on the stud's body.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:25 pm
Awesome nerd

"i was already planning to cook" the boy chuckled softly. "but, i don't think you have an apron.... at least, not a clean one." he drawled, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:07 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai frowned deeply when he heard the news. He stayed quiet for a moment just as a fog of purple clouded around his legs. "I'll be right back, dearie!" he said just as the fog swallowed him up and shot him out of the house. Within five minutes he returned with a black apron that had 'KISS THE COOK' on it (hearts replaced the O). "Isn't this just the cutest, dearie?" he practically squealed as he held out the apron to Belyi. "And it was the last in stock, too~!"

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:19 pm
Awesome nerd

"hm, its cute." he smiled, nodding. "but i'm not gonna wear this naked. you'll have to persuade me to do that" he smirked, taking the apron from the silver haired man. "i will however, wear it shirtless if that pleases you"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:30 pm
Pure T0rture

"Mmm, I'm sure I'll be able to do that... in time, of course." Nikolai nodded as he stepped up towards the man. "I will, however, help take off that constrictive shirt." he grinned as he slid his hands up Belyi's chest from beneath his shirt, stopping at the shoulders to rub them sensually.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:44 pm
Awesome nerd

while belyi's looks may have drastically changed, in truth he still held quite a bit of his old stuttering self; and that showed when Nikolai's hands slid up his chest and began to rub his shoulders. "u-um..... i-i can get it off m-my self.... if you don't m-mind." he stammered, his cheeks a familiar pink.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:57 pm
Pure T0rture

But after being away from the body he missed for so long, Nikolai refused to give in so quickly. "Oh poo, darling, where's the fun in that?" he practically purred as he unbuttoned the first three buttons to examine the pecs. "Mmm, dear me, darling, you've quite the knots, don't you?" he teased as he massaged Belyi's shoulders rough enough for both pleasure and relaxation before letting his hands go to the pecs.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:29 pm
Awesome nerd

"u-um...." The boy mumbled, biting his lip when Nikolai started to rub his shoulders. He'd forgotten how good he was with his hands...
Having had nothing to do for the past few months save wightlifting, Belyi's entire physique had changed, now more closely resembling that of his former life's body.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:56 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai was surprised to feel the muscle hidden behind the clothe. A shuddering breath escaped him as he felt the muscles that reminded him almost exactly of Grigori's body. They were everything he ever imagined. Feeling the lust build up inside him, Nikolai eagerly unbuttoned the rest of the shirt and tossed it to the ground, letting his eager hands explore.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff