Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:04 am

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
Without even trying to, David fell into a half beast mode form. David didn't notice at first. He blushed when Sam got so close to him, and for a moment thought he was going to get kissed. That moment was shattered by the following one, and David looked at Sam with wide eyes as her wings formed. David realized that he was in half beast mode, but when he tried to revert, he found he couldn't. It was like having a muscle you couldn't unflex. David shook his head. He had other things to worry about. "Did it work?" David asked in a voice that was half his own, and half the gravelly dark voice of his beast form.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:15 am

User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

For a moment she did not answer, her heartbeat going fast in her ears. Then she gasped in a large breath, the feeling both painful and relieving. She looked up into David's face, seeing it covered in thick fur and raised her hand to touch his cheek. Her own hands were covered in fur and tipped with wicked claws, a detail that both shocked and amazed her.

"Kind of," she admitted weakly. The wings flared behind her of their own accord, a wash of feathers floating into the air around them. "You have taken the bulk of it, but my own natural levels have changed into yours. Until they are used up, I have the same power you do." As she spoke, her voice unexpectedly cracked a half octave lower, making her cough.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

User Image

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:23 am

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David looked down at his hand. "I think when you siphoned that energy into me, you overcharged my powers. I can't revert, or go full beast." David stopped for a moment, and sniffed the air. "... overcharged, or supercharged... I can smell Sumina. I can smell the school. Jesus..." He said again, looking down at his hand. It tingled a bit, but nothing painful. "If you have my powers now, then maybe now's the time to check on our friend."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:32 am

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

"No!" Masika bolted up from where she sat leaning against the wall and grabbed David's forearm. "You can't! Not with all those MRD agents everywhere!"

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:33 am

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"Well considering I've been eating and sleeping better than anytime since I've gained this ability, I'd say you gained the most from this transaction than anything else I've ever given to," she observed in awe. Realizing she was still so close to him, she took a step back and tried not to let the blush be so obvious. His aura was a mix of both theirs, but the more she stared the more she realized it was adjusting until it was all his own.

"Just like o blood," she murmured.

Sam let her eye then shift to see the wings that leered over her. They were silently shedding their plumage, full and tinged pink. It was true, she still had time.

"Angels were not meant to set foot on earth, you know," she said softly, looking back at him with a smile. "It's said that they lose their wings and if that happens they die." With a decisive nod, she agreed that now would be a good time to try.

"We better hurry then."

But her attention was startling caught when Masika jumped forward and grabbed Davids arm. She instinctively growled, then covered her mouth in horror.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:48 am

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David's reaction was similar to Sam's, except for the lack of shame. While in beast mode, David was pretty close to a wild animal. And wild animals don't like being grabbed. Still, growling was as far as David was going to get. David looked at Masika, then snapped his arm out of her hand. "I've been inside for a week, and I've already broken the danger room twice. If you think I'm going to get caught by MRD agent, you obviously don't know me." He said, his fur gaining a darker hue to it. David looked down, realizing he was slowly turning black. Before he knew it, his entire coat was a dark sheen. "What in the world...?" David asked. What David didn't know was that the sudden influx of energy in his body jump started his mutation. David was one of a few mutant who had a constantly mutating mutation. Without meaning to, Sam had just pushed David into the next phase, and there was no way of knowing what that would mean.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:56 am

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"But if we are seen then they may follow us back here," Sam said carefully, hoping her voice did not go low again. If she was going to go with him, they had to leave soon. Her body may be imitating his, but Sam could stay mindful of herself, for the most part at least. She felt more prone to acting without thinking, which was not normal for her, but felt damn nice.

"Come with us then," she said to Masika. "Use your power to help hide us if we are seen." As she spoke she saw David's fur change. It was interesting, all things considered. Today was just full of those.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:58 am

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika's eyes went wide when David slapped her hand away. He'd never snapped at her like that before. And now he was changing in a different way than he had before. Without warning, what Sumina had said to her the week before when she'd tried to push Masika to the breaking point popped into her head. "I just..." She trailed off, trying to keep the tears that had started to gather in her eyes from falling. "I can't, Sam. My powers don't work that way." Again, a breeze started blowing her hair about, and her eyes started to turn white. Before anything more could happen, she ran to the Danger Room. It was the only place that could contain her powers without attracting attention outside of the Institute.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:09 am

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David was certainly amazed at his new transformation, but before he could mention it Masika ran away. David stood with a dumb look on his face. He would have known what to do right away if it weren't for all the animal instincts in his head telling to do other things. Luckily, David slowly began to regain his composure, and realizing what he'd done, realized what he had to do. As his mood began to simmer down, his fur started to smooth out, much like dogs do when they're upset. He started to follow Masika, when a sudden pain struck him in his chest. David let out a loud howling roar, and jolted. With his newly enhanced strength, the jolt was enough to cause David to jump into the ceiling, smash into it, and come crashing down to the ground again. The world seemed off to him. The pain disappeared as quickly as it arose. David stood up, and shook his head, but as he did the pain arose again in his head. It was like someone took a hot poker and jammed it in his ear. David staggered, grunting and growling. His hand caught the wall, and his claws rended a massive claw mark across it. David started sweating. He looked down at his hand, and could see the bones moving underneath his skin, rearranging themselves into god knows what. David staggered forward, forcing himself towards Masika's scent, but collapsed fifteen yards from the entrance to the danger room.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:28 am

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika heard David's roar and a series of crashing thumps in the hall outside the Danger Room, and, despite her being upset with him, she ran to the door. Seeing David lying in the hall and the destruction he'd wreaked frightened her, and her eyes turned fully white and the winds that surrounded her began to whirl faster. Masika could see that he was still changing, and she didn't want to get too close for fear that David's animal instincts would drive him to attack her like any wounded animal would.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:37 am

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David was out cold. But as luck would have it, a new, but very familiar face showed up, also attract by the ruckus. He stood five feet, eleven inches tall. Despite the obvious savagery the man had been through, there was an air of unmistakable intelligence about him. This was countered by the fact that he was blue, and had paws. Henry McCoy, better known to some as Beast, was the vice-principle of the school. Even though Henry had his mind wiped with the rest of the world, Jean convinced him to stay at the institute in exchange for her own memories of what occurred. Henry usually kept to his laboratory. This was a special case though. He lifted David onto his shoulder, and looked over at Masika. "Come with me." He said in a deep barotone. He lead Masika to the institutes infirmary, where he strapped the unconscious David down. After a few minutes, Henry looked back at Masika. "What happened to David?"
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:49 am

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika clamped down as much as she could on her emotions and followed Henry to the infirmary. Professor Logan and Professor Grey were already there with another unconscious student, but Henry had asked Masika a question, so she turned her attention to him. "One of the newer students needed a way to get rid of excess energy. David offered himself to let her do that. It changed him. I don't know what else it did." Her eyes were still white since her powers were not completely under her control, but she'd gotten them close enough so that they only affected her.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:59 am

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
Henry frowned, looking over David's file. "I've seen numbers like this before." David wasn't the only mutant in the world who was constantly mutating. Wolverine and Sabertooth were both constantly mutating. However, they were much older than David. Most of their mutations had finished by now. After a quick comparison, Henry knew exactly what had happened. "That 'energy' or 'life energy' jump started David's ongoing mutation. What's happening now is simple. David is undergoing... maybe one hundred years of mutating at a rapid rate. Chances are before he felt pain, he was bombarded with adrenaline, testosterone, and various other chemicals that naturally occur because of his mutation. Right now, David's very unstable. Put simply, he isn't himself. He's... primal. Very powerful physically, but not quite there mentally." Henry said, checking David temperature. "I could try to stop the mutation, but there's no telling what it would do to him. The sudden shock could even kill him. No, at this point, our only choice is to keep him under surveillance, and hope for the best." Henry sat down in a chair next to David's bed. "What I'm baffled about is the way he's changing. He must have bee under an incredible amount of emotional strain for the mutation to be this violent. Did anything happen that could have made David upset?"
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:05 am

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika looked at the tiled floor. "I think that might be my fault. I was attacked last week, and we know who did it. David thought the energy transfer gave him an opportunity to go after the one who attacked me. But there are MRD agents all over outside the grounds, and I didn't want him to go out while they're around. He snapped at me." She didn't know if that was what had done it, but it had been enough to set off her powers, so maybe...

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:14 am

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
Henry stroked his furred chin as if it were a beard. He looked at Masika with a look of thought. He smirked lightly. "You're concern for him is touching." He said. "Why don't you have a seat, Masika?" He said, pivoting his chair towards a stove he kept in his lab. Many people questioned why he had a stove there, but having it in his lab allowed him to be in his lab for weeks without having to leave. "I miss our conversations. And you look like you have something on your mind." Henry picked up a kettle from the stove, and poured a glass of steaming hot tea. He held it out to Masika.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games