Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Orange Peel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:41 am
User Image

(Prince) Avery Florent

"Watch how you speak to me."

Ignoring the rude word, Avery shook his head. "Not everyone is gay here. They're just very tolerant of all types." He didn't expect Kaito to read between the lines, homophobic moron as he was. A waiter passed by, and he handed the man the menu, telling him what he wanted and that Kaito wanted the lunch special. The waiter nodded, then asked for their drinks. "Iced tea is fine with me," shrugged Avery, not really caring either way.

"I will be king someday."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:59 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kaito Matsushita

================ ================

"Pfft. That ain't all they're tolerating." snorted the teacher as he looked around. So far he couldn't find who he was looking for. It was still early, maybe he'd show up later. Seeing a figure approach, Kaito lifted his eyes to see a waiter looking at him expectantly. The gangster blinked a couple times then looked at Avery to see what was wrong, then after another moment it finally clicked in his mind what was wrong. "Oh! Y'got any booze?" he asked bluntly while handing the waiter his menu.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:06 pm
User Image

(Prince) Avery Florent

The waiter narrowed his eyes, then held out the happy hour menu. "The beer menu is on the second page, the wine on the third, and the other various assorted drinks are on the third."
Avery shook his head, yanking away the menu and handing it up. "Just get him a beer," he demanded, not wanting to waste that much more time without eating.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:29 am
Mayah Playah

Kaito Matsushita

Kaito scrunched up his nose when he was handed a menu for beer. The hell was this? All he wanted was a simple drink! He was about to voice his rage when Avery beat him to it. He blinked at the kid then smirked in satisfaction at the waiter. "Yeah, that's right. Get me a beer." he said mockingly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:34 am
User Image

(Prince) Avery Florent

After the waiter walked away, clearly just a perpetually angst-filled teenager, Avery leaned back in his chair once more and pulled his phone out, scrolling through Facebook. He had to use a fake account for his friends, and it was still always interesting to see stories about himself. "They're probably just going to bring you a glass of whatever they've got on tap. I don't know if the waiter likes you, so it might taste like oranges," he warned.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:44 am
Mayah Playah

Kaito Matsushita

"As long as it gets me buzzed I don't care." Kaito shrugged and leaned his head back. "Course, if it don't get me nowhere I just might have to teach him some manners." he said with a wolfish grin on his face. When he looked back at the kid, he felt his eyebrow twitch. Little brat was on his phone! What, was this boring to him? "Put up the phone. Ain't you got manners?" grunted the gangster.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:55 am
User Image

(Prince) Avery Florent

"Well, you aren't exactly a master conversationalist." Nonetheless, Avery put his phone away and crossed his arms on top of the table. "I don't know anything about you, so it's not like I can hone in on something we have in common. All I know about you is that we're both guys and you sound like an old black-and-white noir film."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:40 pm
Mayah Playah

Kaito Matsushita

Kaito had one hand drumming against the top of the table and his elbow on the back of the other, and a vein pulsing at the side of his head when he heard the comment. Noir film? The hell was this cheeky brat talking about? "That's what talkin' is all about, twerp. You ain't gonna find things like that on phones. Why don't I start since you don't know the first thing about conversations? Like your name. Ya never told me before because you're a rude little sh-t."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:47 pm
User Image

(Prince) Avery Florent

He could've sworn he'd said his name earlier. "Avery Florent," he replied, choosing not to give his full name. "Second Prince of Beasts and fairly decent student." He knew who Kaito was, including a few guesses about wha the did outside of school.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:55 pm
Mayah Playah

Kaito Matsushita

"Pfft. Decent student my a-s." snorted the teacher. "So you've got a brother, huh? You gonna go Game of Thrones on 'em and try and take the throne or somethin'?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:14 pm
User Image

(Prince) Avery Florent

"I would never hurt Elroy" vowed Avery, although he didn't comment on trying to take the throne. "Being king isn't all it's cracked up to be, anyway. I'd have to find my true love almost immediately."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:20 pm
Mayah Playah

Kaito Matsushita

"What, to be king you gotta get hitched?" asked Kaito with a raised eyebrow. Seemed kind of stupid in his opinion, but it wasn't like he had all sorts of knowledge about fairytale royalty. "So... You actually believe in that crap? True love and all? Does that actually exist?" he asked as he leaned back in his seat, his eyes half-lidded and filled with blatant disbelief.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:37 pm
User Image

(Prince) Avery Florent

He nodded. "To be king, you've got to break your curse. It sucks, but at least it's not as bad as it is for the Frog Kingdom. The Beast can change from beast to human when he's alone, so at least we always know what we look like. The Frog is always a frog until he's kissed." Hearing the last question, he nodded once more. "It's completely true. The kiss of a true love grants total control over a person's Beast-form. Whenever I go beastly, I get this thing that I call white-noise. I'm not in control of myself and the beastliness takes over. Blood brings me back down to Earth if Human-Me didn't want to hurt them. After I get my true-love's kiss, I'll have full control like my father." Avery shrugged, looking down at the table. "But since I'm not actively searching for my true love, it's not likely that I'll find her. Or him. It can be anyone. I mean, the Frog King's true love is some Korean pop star guy."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:15 pm
Mayah Playah

Kaito Matsushita

Kaito looked at Avery as he explained himself then sighed and shook his head. "I've seen it with my own eyes and I heard it from the horse's mouth, but this is still goin' right over my head." he muttered. "Fairytales bein' real? That's crazy. I mean, not like I can deny it with you bein' here'n all, but... It's just crazy." He paused to think. "So all y'all have a happy ending and all that? 'S it like in the movies? Everyone's happy'n rich? Is Cinderella real?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:37 pm
User Image

(Prince) Avery Florent

He laughed off the question, ignoring the inquiry about Cinderella. "Well, it doesn't always end happy. I know a few kingdoms that have gone belly-up, a few royal families that went all to Hell. It really all depends on how strong the king and queen are." Avery scratched the back of his neck, taking a breath to steady his thoughts. "You know, one of these days, I'd love for you to meet my family, maybe bring my brother down off his high horse. Of course, his beastly-control is much better than mine, so he might actually hurt you, but I'll just patch you up." He grinned at the man, as if telling a joke.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces