Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Holy Sins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:27 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"O-oh God!" he groaned before biting his lip hard.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:33 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai took in everything and sucked on him greedily for a minute before stopping abruptly. He gave the priest one last look then slowly sat up. "How bad do you want it?" he whispered while using his fingers to massage Anthony's thighs.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:38 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"M-more than...than anything!" he stammered, opening his eyes to gaze down at Nikolai. The blue eyes were no longer clear, but clouded by an intense, almost animalistic desire.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:27 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

He grinned at such a look and moved his hands until they were on either side of Anthony's chest. "Then I will ask only once," He leaned forward until his lips were barely against the priest's. His crotch hovered above Anthony's, his pants still on but the zipped open to give some room. "Where are your tattoos?" he nearly hissed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:39 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"W-why do...you want to kn-know...so badly?" he asked, trying to catch his breath.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:59 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Because I want to see just how bad my dear priest is, of course." Nikolai chuckled lightly, his warm breath rolling down Anthony's body. "This is your last chance," he warned as his left hand's fingertips grazed up and down his abs. "Tell me which limbs at least have them. I still want to find them."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:02 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"One is hidden by my hair, behind my ear. The other is hidden with...help," he mumbled, trying hard not to moan. "It...it's on my wrist."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:38 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The way Nikolai's lime green eyes sparkled and his grin widened made him seem like a demon, an Incubus. "Then let's start with your ear." he whispered and kissed Anthony's lips for the longest time before moving his kisses to the ear. He licked at it and nibbled on the lobe while brushing away hair.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:41 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

He moaned as his tiny hourglass tattoo was shown the light, tiilting his head to allow better access to the sight.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:57 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai stared at it for a second, admiring the work done, then leaned down and licked it to signify that he found it. Now for the wrist. Nikolai picked up Anthony's hand and slid a few fingertips into his mouth, running his thick tongue against it before going to the wrist. There he ran the tip of his tongue around the front of the wrist. What was the priest using to hide his tattoo, wherever it was? Whatever it was, it worked wonders; he'd need some for his brand.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:59 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony moaned louder, dragging out Nikolai's name. Dear Jesus, his tongue felt so good... He sighed, opening his eyes and watching the man. "Kimberly...her spells....hid it..."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:30 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Kimberly?" Nikolai whispered and flickered his lime green gaze to meet Anthony's. The nun? "What do you mean by spells?" he muttered before letting his teeth graze his wrist almost playfully, his eyes never leaving the priest.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:37 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Spells...K-Kimberly...she's a witch!" Anthony cried out the last word at Nikolai's teeth touching his wrist. God, it felt so damn good!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:56 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai's eyes narrowed. "A witch?" That would explain how Anthony could become a priest, and so early too. "Tell me everything, especially about your tattoo." he demanded softly as his tongue reached for Anthony's fingers again.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:51 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Sh-she's been a witch since...since we were kids," he explained, trying to stop his moans. "I can't r-remember the fir-first time I saw her magic. B-but I do kn-know...it's a fam-family trait." He set his other hand on Nikolai's head, entangling his fingers in the silver hair. "Wh-when I c-ccame...to hide in the ch-church...she hid my m-most disting-AH-distinguishing feature...my tattoo. It's...it's a protection knot. F-from bad luck." Removing his hand from Nikolai's hair, he waved it over the wrist Nikolai had, revealing a Celtic knot of a tattoo.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games