Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Adopting Darkness {pure x the nerd} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:53 pm
Pure T0rture

The white-haired man gave her a look. "That is strong magic you are talking about, Iris." he said. "If you are actually able to do so, then I will find a way to become its new guardian."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:05 pm
Awesome nerd

"it would take me a while to get ready, but i could do it." she smiled at him, stepping back from the doors. "but first i'd have to put something over it for me to write the seal on."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:39 pm
Pure T0rture

"What do you need?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:52 pm
Awesome nerd

"we'd need to put actual doors here." she mumbled, her eyes flickering briefly to the trees around them. "but, a cave with doors on it? sounds rather conspicuous, doesn't it?"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:04 pm
Pure T0rture

Chaos looked back to the dimensional rift and stared at it for a while. Doors... A literal Door of Dimensions. Iris was right, though. It would only attract more attention if giant doors were seen inside a cave. Chaos' frost blue eyes looked around for a moment then looked over at Iris. "We'll build a mansion around it." he said. "I must watch over it anyway, and a new place to stay is just what Cybil needs."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:22 pm
Awesome nerd

nodding, she smiled. "alright then. How long do you suppose that will take you?"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:39 pm
Pure T0rture

"I could finish it within days, but that plus an entire mind manipulation of the surrounding cities would take too much energy from me." Chaos murmured, his frost blue eyes glinting. "You and Armageddon might have to stay longer, or I could have the mansion built the mortal's way."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:43 pm
Awesome nerd

" i recomend the mortal's way," the succubus drawled, once again leaning on the side of the cave. "its best to stay hidden, and if you were to suddenly move into a mansion that no one remembered being built before hand? that might cause a problem."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:46 pm
Pure T0rture

That was true, Chaos was sure plenty of hunters out for him would all head to the mansion as soon as they heard about it. "Then it will be ready within three months." he informed.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:52 pm
Awesome nerd

"and until then, i'll put a temporary seal on it." she murmured, kneeling to write something on the ground. "it should at least keep things from getting worse. but you'll need to keep an eye on the little prophetess." she smiled, standing.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:39 pm
Pure T0rture
Y u no post Belyi?!

"As long as there are shadows here, I will be watching." Chaos murmured.

Three months and one week. It had taken that long for Chaos to destroy the cave - through works of a 'most unusual' hurricane - and for a 'strong' bunch of carpenters to build a mansion in its place. They all worked day in and day out, taking little breaks and constructing beautiful designs.
"It's finally done, sir." one of the carpenters told Chaos, whom was dressed in his casual clothing he had come to enjoy. "What would you like to call it?" The frost-eyed man crossed his arms and looked to the massive estate before him, gazing at the plants and the vines that climbed against the architectural pillars and the windows that promised breathtaking sights. It was a mansion, and yet it resembled a castle in so many ways. "I will call it Castletop. Castletop Manor." he said as he stared at the warm mansion with equally warm eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:43 pm
Awesome nerd
because i'm trying to keep up with all my other rps too and i haven't gotten to that one yet gimme a break!!

Holding onto him like she usually did, Cybil gawked at the large building. "its so big..... we're really gonna live here?" she mumbled, looking up at him with wide eyes.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:03 pm
Pure T0rture

"Of course." Chaos said and looked down at her, his eyes glinting with his fatherly smile. "It will have more than enough rooms for you to explore and play in, and you can even have your own room." He looked back to the mansion. "Let's step inside so you may see for yourself." he suggested and, with a hand to her back, walked her in.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:15 pm
Awesome nerd

glancing around, the child blinked and chewed on her lip. "its really.... big."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:42 pm
Pure T0rture
How should this arc even end?

"Think of it as a castle," Chaos said as he led her into the enormous foyer that welcomed them warmly. "And you the princess." A bright chandelier bigger than life illuminated the checkered floor and the red plush rugs beneath them, a fireplace warmed the area and furniture beckoned their masters to sit and relax. Of all the places Chaos owned, this own gave him a good feel, even if it housed the roadways to every dimension.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games