Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:57 pm
I gasped. " I think the evil demon paths for me..." I said.I sighed. " I've done something horrible... but I can't and won't tell you." I took a breath. " So... basically, you and I have magic tears?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:06 pm
"It's ok I already know and I won't tell a soul you have my promis and your a nice girl you won't become a demon not now or ever but me I still don't know I have seen thing you can't imagine a" kitsune said sounding dark and serious  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:46 pm
( I have to use the ipad to go on gaia)
Bara
"I'm gonna go back to the sea" I ran back to the beach to see if I could feel anything I got the crystal aqua gem to see if I could feel it "I just know it's near here" I could feel tears coming down my cheeks again I decided to visit Kitsunes temple.

Mew cheerleader
"Wait nooooooo" I had to do work by myself I looked angry and worried " I hate her" I then took mew aqua out of my pocket then put it back "nya crying " I'm gonna look after this.

Katy
She's such a idiot she thinks going to a temple will help and the other one working alone,one going to a park wow how did they beat us.atleast I have crystal aqua gem.  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:13 am
(POISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Juliette sighed and went towards the hospital to visit other people, singing softly, and twirling her piece of crystal aqua in her hand as she went  

Space_Fukker

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:04 am
I gasped. " You... know? And you don't hate me?" I said. I was surprised. I thought if anyone knew about me and Kisshu, they would hate me. Apparently NOT!  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:05 am
Once kitsune saw Bara she opened the gate to let her in then hid her crown and amulet and said " Hi Bara what's up "  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:09 am
Mila gulped. " I'm gonna go home, ok?" I said. And I did. My mom was probably worried sick. She was. She was furious, and also relieved. Someone else was too. Apparently, an old friend had FINALLY decided to pay me a visit.
"HANON?!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:26 am
Bara
"Hi Kitsune I need your help" I told her I carried on and I showed her the Crystal Aqua Gem "I need help to unlock the power in it so all of the mew mews can upgrade and can be stronger" my cat ears and tail came out

Chiarīdā
I saw it was closing time and then I saw Samu I started to blush and said "H..h..hi samu~kun" I saw he turned around and replied "Hi Chiarīdā~san" we started to walk around the park "It's been a while since we last talked since me and you we're 10 and we're in yr 5" he said.

Katy
I saw Pai give me something and then he said "Sis use this to look like a human" I smirked "I'll acted like a good person" I then saw Kish smile he said "Good luck" I then left  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:29 pm
(I updated Lola's profile x3)

Upon reaching the park, Lola laid down on the grass and starred up at the sky. Even with her best friend, the calmness in the air, nature, and everything else around her, Lola couldn't stop looking around making sure nothing bad was happening.

Josh noticed her anxiousness. He sat down beside her, looked at her, and said, "Nothings going to happen so you can relax, okay?" his voice was reassuring but, what he said didn't calm Lola's nerves, it just made it worse.  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:26 pm
"Are you sure this is the path you want to take if so you have to be able to take a life or sacrifice your self to save the ones you love most" then kitsune gave Bara her amulet  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:02 pm
I ran towards Hanon. I cried tears of joy. " My tears!" I yelled. aloud. They were sun dew again. " Follow me Hanon!" I said, leading her toward my room. we went in. "Your tears are GOLD!" Yelled Hanon. I laughed. " Apparently, I have magic powers too! My tears are very powerful." I said. " Wow! Really/" Hanon I asked. I nodded. I told her everything... except Kisshu. Nobody but Kitsune knew about that. " hey," she said. " Have you heard of the song Magnet?" Hanon asked. " It's really good." I told her no, and we went to my computer to look it up. Once I heard it, I gasped. It was the song i had played on my Harp! It was about forbidden love. i couldn't help but to think that the song fit me and Kisshu perfectly. The lyrics seemed to lock inside my mind. I sung along, with a pure and clear voice that I didn't know i had. When the video was done, we looked up other songs, but we always listened to Magnet after each song. It was my song. Mine... and kisshu's.
( hey guys, magnet is actually a song! Look up on youtube, Magnet English dub, and click the second thumbnail. I didn't sing it, but it is very beautiful. Listen to it. I LOVE IT! whee )  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:14 pm
((( Hey guys, can I make a bad guy? She wouldn't be Kisshu's new sister, just a mew mew who chose to be bad. I want to. Is this Okay?)))  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:08 pm
(I think it is ?)

After that kitsune said "call me when you make up your mined I will check for criminal animals" then walked out and rode her black motetcycle once I got to a park I went to an large, lonely, open area and use my heat signal to pick up any wierd activity  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:30 pm
(K, but i'm gonna wait til more say it is.)
Me and Hanon talked all night. It was sad when she left, but now I had her email, so I could contact her. I walked her to the train station, and took a nighttime stroll myself, and of course, ended up in the sea, playing Magnet on my harp, now singing the lyrics. I reached the chorus.
" So hold me close inside your arms, and convince me that this romance, is by no means wrong and defiantly needs, a second chance, I know you love this bliss, and I'm addicted to your kiss, let me soak in this like never before, let me love you a little more..." I sang. "Hey," I heard. I looked around and saw Kisshu. I smiled. " You have a pretty voice." he said. " Thanks," I replied. I blushed. "I think this song represents us. We're not supposed to be in love." I sighed. "Nobody can find out," I said. And he held in his arms, and I slowly drifted off to sleep.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:10 pm
An hour later I picked up something behind me so I shot the tree with my arrow and it burnt down the I saw my sister Raven "hello big sis" Raven said then smerked

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"How dare you show your face to my unless you want me to rip off your head" "you always where the violent one" Raven said smercking then said "If you want lets make a deal if you give me the sundew I will give you one wish"  
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games