Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wanderlust (Marina Elemento x Kiyiya Sakura) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:35 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle giggled; she had a feeling that this would be his general reaction to the bath tub. It was a pretty awesome thing to have, and always a relaxing place to go when she didn't want to think about or do anything else. She wished she could give Rust everything he'd ever want, though she wasn't sure why, she just did. There was this drive inside of her to want to make him happy.
She looked at him with sparkling eyes, her face growing warm again at his soft touch. "I'm fine," she replied earnestly, "I was a little bit feverish earlier, but sleep helped." A familiar warm smile reappeared on her face.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:31 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust's eyebrows knitted in concern, seeing her face blush lightly. "Are you sure?" He asked, raising his hand to feel her forehead, "You seem a bit flushed." He was smiling gently though. "I suppose I'm a bad judge... I think my body is always going to be a bit warmer than normal now..." He took his hand away from her head and rubbed the shoulder he was bit by Bongo on. Nothing will ever be the same, but as long as he had Estelle, everything would be fine. "What do you suppose we do now? Are we under house arrest now or something? Is your family not evacuating?"

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:50 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle merely nodded. "I'm just a little warm is all," she replied with a bit of a smile. She loved the warmth of his touch; he was so strong yet could be so gentle at the same time. At his questions, she paused in thought for a moment, pondering the options. "To be honest, I have no idea... Both my mother and father are still here, and they haven't even sent away any of the maids or..." she trailed off, staring down at the crinkles in the bedsheets in confusion. What were her parents going to do, anyway? Just sit there and wait for the storm to pass? It was so unlike them to just sit idly and watch the world spin out of control. It made Estelle uneasy as she thought about it, shifting uncomfortably where she lay. "I could... I could go talk to my father, or one of the maids, though I doubt they know what's going on any more than we do..."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:40 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust turned to rest his head on her stomach, laying perpendicular to her as she spoke. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to." He told her, folding his hands together on his stomach and getting rather comfortable. "And what ever you want to do, I am more than happy to go with you to do it." He closed his eyes, finally feeling like he could sleep in peace for a few hours.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:53 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

A smile found its way to Estelle's lips, and her body relaxed a little with his head resting on her. It was strange; she never could have imagined becoming this close to anyone, especially in such a short amount of time. Slowly she began running her fingers through his hair and playing with it, her mind trailing off in thought. She glanced down at him with his eyes closed; he looked so peaceful. "Maybe it's best you take a rest," she advised, not wanting to move and disrupt his peace. Suddenly, there was a soft knock on the door.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:02 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

With Estelle's fingers running through his freshly washed hair was the topper. He was slipping deeper into a well needed sleep. He was nearly completely asleep when a soft knock came at the door. Rust's eyes opened back up slowly, moving to the side to look at the door through his peripherals. Who could that be? Was it another maid? Or was it Estelle's father, come to take more of his blood? He could not help it, his breathing quickened in slight fear, but he did not move.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:29 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle's smile disappeared and she heaved a great sigh. "It's probably just another one of the maids," she whispered reassuringly, before carefully sliding out from under his head, making sure he'd land softly. She scooted off the bed and answered the door with held breath. To her surprise, the woman in front of her was not a maid. It was her mother, whose soft blond hair was lightly streaked with white from stress, and whose eyes were wary. Reluctantly, Estelle invited Mrs. Lareau in, and the woman took a seat in one of the arm chairs across the bed.

After a moment of awkward silence, Estelle shut the door and sat at the edge of the bed, her back rigid. "R-Rust, this is my mother, Victoria. Mother, this is... Rust." Estelle wasn't sure what she should introduce him as... her friend? Her boyfriend? It all sounded so strange and foreign to her; she wasn't sure she could place it into words. Expecting a huge gasp of outrage from her mother, Estelle winced, but was extremely surprised to see the woman smiling softly at the both of them.
"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Rust," Victoria said in a voice that was soft like velvet. Estelle's lips parted slightly in astonishment.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:00 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust sighed as Estelle slid out from under him. He liked her belly. It was soft and warm and he could hear her breathing. He turned his head to see who was at the door, and sat bolt upright when he saw it was her mother. He could tell, even before the introduction. They had the same jawline, and the hair, if only streaked with grey, was the same. He stood and came to her, bowing and extending his hand. "Parker, Kaine Parker ma'am. But everyone calls me Rust. It is my pleasure."

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:38 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Victoria chuckled pleasantly as she shook Rust's hand. "Such a lovely young man," she said genuinely, turning again to meet her daughter's gaze. Estelle blinked, unable to find the right words to describe how she was feeling about all of this. Seeing this, Victoria turned again so that she was facing both of them.
After another uncomfortable moment of silence, Estelle finally spoke up. "Mother, what are you doing here?" She hadn't meant for the question to sound so rude; luckily her mother didn't take it that way but continued to smile.
"I wanted to see for myself if all this was true," Victoria said calmly, smoothing out the creases in her skirt, "That my daughter did indeed run away with a handsome young man, and had to get mixed up in this mess."
Estelle drew in a long breath, and before she could speak or exhale, Victoria added quietly, "I am here to warn you."
Estelle shot a surprised glance at Rust, then looked back to her mother with raised eyebrows. "Warn us of what?" she asked blatantly, the edge of concern in her voice clearly evident.
It was Victoria's turn to inhale slowly, and she spoke with a sudden firmness that was almost terrifying. "You mustn't stay any longer than need be. You must pay the debt you owe your father, then leave immediately. Get out of the city. Get out of the country. Leave. Go as far away as possible. Seek safety. I assume after these last few days you've found some sort of sanctuary?"
Estelle bit her lip, thinking about the pack and all those they had encountered. What in the world was happening? How could this possibly get any more complicated than it already was? Her head ached just thinking about it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:23 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust sat back on the bed as he listened to Victoria. He looked at the floor when she had called him handsome, his cheeks flushing, but returned his gaze to the very serious woman as she said she came to warn them. He looked at Estelle, eyebrows raised and met her eyes briefly, returning his attention back to her mother as she spoke. Rust remained silent, letting Estelle ask the questions. When Victoria asked about a sanctuary, Rust spoke, "Yes. We do." He stood and took Estelle's hand, bringing her to the bed and making her sit. She did not look well, and he did not want her to strain herself. He sat next to her, looking at Victoria, waiting for more information.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:07 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle sat down with Rust, trying to gather her thoughts, but did not speak. She kept her eyes on the floor as her mother continued.
"You must promise me you won't stay here after the debt has been paid," she said firmly. Her topaz eyes fell on the pair as they held hands, and a smile flickered behind her irises. She was glad to see her daughter was finally happy; maybe this was the best choice for them after all.
"You can't just ask me to leave and never return," Estelle burst out in protest.
"I didn't say anything about never returning," Victoria said with an even gaze. "But you must leave for as long as possible. I know you'll be safer... away from here. Do you promise to keep her safe, Rust?" The woman's eyes flickered up to meet his, and though Estelle opened her mouth to reply, she shut it just as quickly. She was serious... she was actually asking this of them...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:51 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust held Estelle's hand firmly, he was there, and everything would be alright. He looked as Victoria, meeting her eyes. "Yes, I promise. I will protect Estelle and keep her safe." He said, truly meaning it. As long as he could help it, he would never let anything hurt her again. Still, he wondered, what could possibly be so bad that Victoria would betray her own husband to keep her daughter safe. Was he putting them int that much danger?

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:22 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Victoria smiled and nodded, a look of pure relief spreading across her face when she heard Rust's answer. "Lovely, lovely," she said, and though she still smiled, she was becoming rather preoccupied with twiddling her thumbs and smoothing out her skirt. Estelle recognized the nervousness in her mother's eyes as the woman looked around herself, as if something would jump out at her in any moment.
"M-Mom? Is something the matter? You seem a bit... skittish," Estelle inquired gently; the last thing she wanted to do was upset her mother. Victoria's smile fell from her lips slowly as she got to her feet. It was then she realized her knees were shaking uncontrollably. She cleared her throat and hobbled towards the door. "Estelle, my dear, just promise me you'll stay with Rust. Just stay... stay safe." Her voice was harder now, firmer, back to how it usually was when she was stern to her daughter. Estelle wanted to ask more questions, she wanted to know why she was acting so strange, but her mother was too stubborn to reply. So, Estelle nodded in comfirmation, and Victoria opened the door to take her leave.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:43 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust was not sure what had just happened, but he sure was convinced that no matter what, he was getting Estelle and himself out of here tonight. He watched Victoria leave, and blurted, before she left, "If Thomas tries to come after us again, will you do your best to slow him down?" He asked, hoping it was not asking to much of the seemingly frail but determined woman.

(Sorry I've been so absent. Yesaterday was my first day back home and I was in high demand. I'm still hanging out with my boyfriend, but he is still asleep right now so I have time until he wakes up and we go to breakfast. I will try to keep up as much as possible though! sweatdrop )  

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:07 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle's jaw dropped in surprise at how he could ask such a bold question. She hoped her mother wouldn't be as caught off guard.
In fact, Victoria seemed to react quite the opposite. There was a smile behind the stern look in her hazelnut-colored eyes that revealed the best in her. "If my husband does anything to hurt you or hunt you down in any way, you can be assured I will do more than my best." With one last crinkled smile, she turned and walked out of the room, shutting the door gently behind her.
As soon as she was out of earshot, Estelle scoffed, throwing herself back on the bed, her hair falling in every direction. "Can you believe her? What in the world was she talking about?!" she asked exasperatedly.

---
((oh that's totally fine! don't worry about it! have a nice time with your boyfriend 3nodding ))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games