Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:54 pm
Mayah Playah
Howzit feel to be the one to push him off the cliff? emotion_awesome

User Image

User Image......................................User Image

Fredrich Waltz

The sound of sweet violin music filled the condo. Glissandos and tremolos added character to notes, and the crescendos and diminuendos gave them shape.
And then a wrong note put it all on halt.
And then Fredrich swore.
Lowering the violin, the disgruntled detective picked his pencil up and circled the note he had missed. "Who writes a double flat for a C?" he grumbled to himself then looked at his instrument. He really needed to tune it again. Or maybe his hands were finally reaching their limit for the night?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:05 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock tossed his keys onto the table, yawning as he picked his phone up once more. 3 AM? Damn! He sent a small text to Fredrich that read "Finally going to bed. Goodnight!", then stripped himself and dove into bed, hugging a pillow to himself and smiling softly.

Awesome nerd
Howzit feel to- SHUT UP.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:43 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich was sitting on his couch with his sleeves rolled up and his gloved fingers fumbling with the end of his violin so that he could tune it. He was in the middle of plucking a string when he heard his phone, making him jump. Calming himself, he picked his phone up and read the message. 'Goodnight.' he replied then looked at the clock on his phone. Was it really that late? Sighing, he rubbed his face with one gloved hand and stared at the sheet music again. ...He'll work on it tomorrow. Putting the violin back into its case, he turned the lights off and walked into his room.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:55 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

The next morning, Lock was awake earlier than usual. He had already taken a shower and eaten breakfast by 8:30, dressed in one of his more favorite outfits, which consisted of white sneakers, blue skinny jeans, a three-quarters grey shirt, and a black vest, sunglasses perched precariously on his head. He took out his phone, sending a fast text before running out. "Won't be able to call at noon, working until 4. Is 7:30 alright for tonight?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:24 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich had just parked his car in front of the precinct when he got a text. He read it over and typed his reply. 'Yes, that's fine.' Putting his phone back into his coat pocket, he got out of the car and headed to his job. The officers, as usual, tried to avoid eye contact with him, but even if they did they would see that he wasn't fully focused right now. His mind was filled with recipes and things he had to pick up before he could let Lock back into his house.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:30 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

He looked down at his buzzing phone, halting the producer running him through the questions he'd be asked. "Good. I'll have everything cooked by then so don't be late. Time for interview, so bye emotion_kirakira " He sent the reply and put the phone back, just in time to be lead outside, greeted by music and cheering. "Hello, everyone!" he cheerfully said, waving to the crowd and sitting on the armchair, waiting to be spoken to.

Awesome nerd
Waaaait, I thought Lock was cooking for Fredrich first.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:19 pm
Mayah Playah
Yeah, but what's going on in Freddy's mind is, 'Wut. Should I get him the ingredients or will he bring it over? What if he needs help cooking it? I need more napkins, anyway.'

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

By the time the detective sat down at his desk his phone vibrated. He pulled it out of the pocket and read through the message before smirking to himself. Somehow I always knew he was the type to put emojis in everything, he thought. It's almost cute.

Work was nothing Fredrich wasn't used to. Get a few calls, arrest a few criminals, focus solely on catching the Nightingale. He managed to get thirty minutes off early so he could drive to the grocery store. Since he had no clue what Lock was making - yet felt obligated to buy his ingredients - he got about one of everything. Ten minutes after his shift should've been over the detective plodded into his apartment with ten bags of food hanging off each arm.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:24 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Hours later, Lock was standing in his kitchen, covered in spices and hair all over the place. He couldn't find the damn paprika! Sh-t... Looks like he'll have to call in a favor. Picking up his phone, he dialed a familiar number and blushed. "Fredrich? I... I need to borrow a spice from you. Are you home?"

Awesome nerd
So... He doesn't know that Lock's planning to have everything at his apartment?

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:00 am
Mayah Playah
Yup. He freaked out so much that he forgot everything.

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich had just finished putting everything up. Hearing the phone, he practically scrambled to get it. "Hello?" he answered breathlessly. Hearing the question, he smirked in relief. "Spice? Yes, I have plenty of them. You can come get it."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:38 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock smiled, then pulled out his keys. "Thanks. I'll be there in ten minutes!" After hanging up, the teen walked outside to his car, a pretty silver Porsche Spyder, got in, and started driving to Fredrich's apartment. Once outside the door, he knocked twice, stuffing one hand into his back pocket and trying to hold down his blush.

Awesome nerd
How cute~

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:21 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

After a minute the door opened. "Hey." Fredrich greeted, dressed in his casual clothes. "Come on in. The spices are in the cabinet to the far right of the fridge." he said and moved to the side to let the pop star in.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:33 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

He smiled and stepped in, reaching up to tuck a blonde curl behind his ear and smiling nervously. "Thank you so much," he said, glancing back once as he walked over to the kitchen. "I realized that I was out of paprika just before I started making the chicken." Lock looked in the cabinet, locating the spice quickly and standing upright. "Dinner will be ready soon, so feel free to come a little early if you want." He stopped in front of Fredrich, licking his lips and blushing lightly. "Thanks again..."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:18 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Confusion flickered in Fredrich's dark blue eyes for a second. Come early? His eyes widened slightly as he remembered the conversation yesterday. He brought a hand to his face and slowly ran it down, suddenly feeling unbelievably stupid. It's all right, Fredrich, just don't tell him, he advised himself. It won't be embarrassing if he doesn't know. "Umm... I could just leave with you now?" he suggested.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:25 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Right now?" he repeated, setting his index finger on his chin. "I suppose that's okay. I'm not finished cooking yet, though. You sure you won't mind?" asked the blonde, leaning on the door and looking up at him.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games