Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Family Issues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:34 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"Because you're more important to me than you think." Armageddon answered. It must've looked awfully strange for the usually cranky demon to be so kind, but if the person in his arms was who he thought it was, then all he could be was kind. Years, centuries, of lonely mourning took a hold of him, and without thinking, the demon leaned down to kiss Ben.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:54 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"I-I am?" he whispered, searching Armageddon's eyes for an answer to a question. How could he be? Arm was always so cruel, so dismissive of him, and now, now he was so kind and careful. It didn't make sen-
KISS. OH SWEET MERCY.
Benjamin couldn't stop himself from kissing back, tears falling from his closed eyes as he allowed himself to be kissed by the demon.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:24 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

After a moment of kissing, Armageddon leaned back and rested his forehead against Ben, smirking lightly at him. "Done crying, kid?" he asked with a small chuckle.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:28 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Ben gasped as Armageddon pulled away, bowing his head and opening his eyes wide. "I... I don't understand," he whispered, breathing shakily. "Why? Wh-why?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:29 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"Because you remind me of someone very special to me, and I can't imagine you crying." he muttered while tilting Ben's head back to make eye contact again. That's when the sound of footsteps echoed down the hallway.
"Leave him alone, Arms. Kid's just throwing a tantrum." Alcott's voice called out. The handsome blonde walked over, his eyes cold at the sight of their embrace. "C'mon, get up. We've got to check on your wounds. You probably opened them crouched like that." he said while beckoning Armageddon to get up.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:40 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Benjamin opened his mouth to speak, only to be interrupted by the horrid blonde from before. He looked over at Alcott, then returned his attention to Armageddon and slid his arms around the demon's neck. "Pl-please, don't go," he whispered, tears rising once again out of the fear of being alone. Confused as he was, he couldn't bear to be alone with Zeke and Gus roaming the castle in search of him. That hunter from before certainly didn't rest his rushing thoughts.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:50 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"Hey!" Alcott yelled out as soon as Ben wrapped his arms around Armageddon's neck. "Let him go so I can change his bandages!" he sneered and held up a bag filled with medical supplies he picked up to prove himself.
Armageddon looked at the blonde then at Ben. "I won't be gone long, kid." he said while setting his hands on the silver-haired boy's arms and taking them off him. "Stay with Darrell or Meg, either one will protect you." Although he didn't like the idea of his son with Ben after what happened, it was better then whatever it was Ben was scared of Gus and Zeke doing. Armageddon gave the boy a small smile before getting up and walking towards Alcott. The blonde grunted at them both and started leading the demon to where the guest room they were at earlier was.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:59 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

He swallowed hard, then nodded, standing as the demon and his "friend" disappeared. Ben then started off, soon finding himself back in the room from before. "Darrell?" he called, biting his lip.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:10 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

Once they entered the room, Alcott pushed the redhead onto the bed. "The hell was that just now?" he growled while setting the bag down and locking the door behind him, glaring at Armageddon. "He was just-" "Stop babying that brat, Arms! He cries every second something doesn't go his way!" When the demon tried to say something, Alcott cut him off. "He's not her damn reincarnation! You saw it for yourself, she's not coming back! You have to move on! Even if she did, why would she be your stepson of all things, huh?" Storming towards the bed, the blonde got on and pinned Armageddon down, smirking vengefully at him. "I guess I have to remind you that you already belong to someone, don't I?" he growled while forcing the navy blue jacket open.

Darrell was seated on the freshly made bed, reading what appeared to be a romance advice book when he heard someone enter. Startled, he quickly closed the book and hid it under the pillow before looking to see who it was. "Ben." he blinked. "I didn't think you'd be back, at least not so soon. What happened?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:23 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Got yelled at, as usual," he shrugged, not exactly telling the whole truth, but not wanting to say it all. "He sent me back here when he went off with Northbreath, or whatever his name is. Said that you can protect me from your brothers." Walking over to the bed, Benjamin sat beside his stepbrother and bowed his head, twiddling his thumbs. "About before... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to act so suddenly. It was an impulse that I shouldn't have acted on."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:44 am
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

The fact that the two fought didn't surprise Darrell, but Ben's apology did. The white-haired man blinked at him before smiling gently and pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "Don't apologize, I kissed you back, after all." he said and looked away sheepishly. "I... Well, I enjoyed it." he admitted with a nervous smile.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:53 am
βenjamin Ғoster

"I did too," he admitted with a blush. "Which is why it must never happen again. We are stepbrothers, and this can't happen. Your father would... He would be so... We must simply remain brothers before things escalate." He wouldn't look at Darrell, cheeks redder than sin and eyes squeezed shut. He really had enjoyed the kiss. If only things weren't so complicated. Darrell, compared to Armageddon, was the safer choice, but still just as wrong. Why couldn't this all be simple?

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:53 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

Disappointment showed on Darrell's face when he heard Ben. "Why? It's true, we're stepbrothers, but that doesn't mean we're blood relatives. There have been plenty cases where stepsiblings have been in relationships, why can't we be in one?" he asked, gently setting his large hands on the boy's arms. "My father won't care, I promise! He was only surprised about this, but he'll come around. Please Ben..."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:06 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Darrell," he breathed, raising his hands to the man's chest and gripping his shirt. "I don't know if I'll be able to handle breaking my mother's heart. The only thing that keeps her going is the hope that I'll get married one day and have a child. If she found out that I'm not only gay, but dating my stepbrother, she'd force your father, whether or not he approves, to kick me out!" His large eyes started watering, staring up at him. "At least if we stayed like this, we could still see each other."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:36 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

"Then we'll keep it a secret from her, she's usually gone with the king, anyway!" Darrell persisted. "Don't cast me away so easily, Benjamin. If you feel the same for me as I do for you then nothing should get in our way." he whispered while setting a hand on his cheek, staring hard into his beautiful eyes. "I will protect you, I will aid you, I will care for you each and every second. Please. Don't dismiss these overwhelming feelings of mine. Please." he whispered, unintentionally leaning in.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games