Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:34 am
User Image

The shrimp bounced off his forehead, the man unamused. "Stop that," he deadpanned.

"Why? He likes you!" protested Ellery, confused. "In fact, you're the only reason he came tonight."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:39 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

Julian pouted. "You were supposed to catch it in your mouth! Jeez, haven't you ever been to those Japaneses steakhouses?" he huffed and tossed another shrimp into the air, catching it with relative ease in his mouth.

"I hardly see why. I barely pay the man any attention." Fredrich grunted and swirled his wine around in its glass.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:49 pm
User Image

"We aren't all as talented as you, Juli," he blinked, grabbing a fork and stabbing a piece of meat. "But we can certainly all try."

He cocked his hip. "But in all seriousness, why do you dislike him?" he asked, trying to look as serious as possible.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:55 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian snorted as he sat down and grabbed a fork himself. "What, are you gonna toss that into the air?" he asked then grinned teasingly at Daniel. "Big Bad Danny getting hit in the face by a big slab of meat. Now that's something to talk about at school!" he laughed.

Fredrich gave his husband a light shrug. "I don't need a reason to dislike him, I just do." he answered.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:07 pm
User Image

He put the meat in his mouth, rolling his eyes. "Hush, we're out in polite society," he scolded, sticking out his tongue.

"Oh, you're insufferable!" He reached up to adjust a bit of Fredrich's hair, stroking his cheek as he returned his hand to his side. "What am I going to do with you?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:00 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

All Daniel got in response was a baby carrot tossed at him. Julian gave him an unamused look then stuck his tongue out at him as well.

Fredrich reached out and took Ellery's hand into his. "Don't worry about me. Go out and enjoy yourself, it's your dinner." he insisted with a gentle smile.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:13 pm
User Image

A small red potato came flying towards Julian's face, Daniel sitting back and smirking. "Brat~"

"Yes, and you're my trophy husband," he replied, blushing despite himself. "Besides, we have to go to our box by the stage soon. That opera singer from New York will be performing."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:31 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian whined when the potato bounced off his head, leaving a bump in its wake. "He-e-ey! Don't throw hard food like that!" he scolded and rubbed the bump on his head, wincing at the pain.

Fredrich looked at Ellery then glanced off to the distance. "You go save the seats, I'll drag the boy's over." he said, that vicious, protective glare shining in his eyes again.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:39 am
User Image

"Shut up," he laughed heartily, throwing a small baby corn at the teen.

Ellery kissed Fredrich chastely, smiling softly. "Alright, be nice. I love you~" After one more kiss, he walked off, pretty figure and beautiful face easily catching attention.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:46 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian whined again when corn got stuck in his hair. "Stooop! You're waisting my precious fooood!" he cried and spread his arms in front of his plate to protect the precious cargo.
Suddenly, gloved hands gripped the edge of both Daniel and Julian's seats. "Having fun, are we?" Fredrich asked, his icy tone making Julian turn pale. He gulped and hesitantly looked at the detective, quickly regretting it. With his height Fredrich easily towered over them, and his upper half was completely silhouetted except for the two bright orbs he had for eyes and his vicious smile.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:51 am
User Image

Daniel , however, only smiled up at the man. "Hey, Dad. Where's Mom?" asked the teen, using informality to his advantage. He just had to act natural, and everything would be okay... Right?

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:58 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"He's saving our seats for the performance. He's also not throwing a food fight in the dinner honoring him." the taller man answered, flames flying from his mouth with each word, and each flame shot down to Julian.
Julian coughed out some smoke and gave Daniel a semi-pout. Get me out of here!!! his tearful and ashy expression silently begged.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:02 am
User Image

Oops. Daniel's smile faded, and he clasped his hand in front of himself. "Don't tell Mom," he begged. "He'll actually let you kill me!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:39 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

The shining orbs directed themselves to Daniel, like watch lights at a prison that moved to expose a criminal on the loose. "I'm very tempted to let him let me." he seethed to his son, flames escaping his jagged teeth. Then, suddenly, it all vanished with a POOF! From demonic being to the unamused detective that pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose with his pinky finger. "But I won't. You two get to your seats in two minutes, and I expect all that food off of you. Today's not just an important day for your mother, Daniel." Fredrich scolded before walking off to find his husband.
Julian waited for the tall man to leave before exhaling and allowing himself to breath again. "Jesus, your dad's terrifying." he gasped to Daniel while clutching his heart.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:58 pm
User Image

"That's why we need to move now!" Daniel stood, brushing the food off and adjusting himself. "If we're late, my mom's gonna be pissed, and he's almost as bad as my dad, if not worse!"

Ellery say in the box, jacket open and fanning himself delicately with a program. "Dear Lord, it's hot," he breathed, leaning against the chair and pushing his hair back. "I may take my shirt off at this rate."

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games