Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Death is a Doorway... into what?!?!" [1x1 Ryu|Hikari_Mamo] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:34 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas shifted unconsciously, not even realizing he'd done so as he felt her fingers teasing beneath the edge of the towel. "If you want," was all he could think to say, though he suspected she could feel the towel twitching slightly from what was beneath it. "I have to confess something... Although we know there were many pretty young women in the school, there's only one that I ever felt my body react to," he said softly. He knew Naomi would realize that he was referring to her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:54 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi pulled back a little and blushed. "Really?" she asked. "So all those other girls. . . never did it?" She asked finally figuring it out. He wasn't gay like the school thought. And then there were times where he'd ask to shower just because it was summer. She smiled softly and held him more. "It explains so much now." She whispered and ran her fingers up and down his chest.  

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:28 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas shivered as Naomi seemed surprised. "I could admire them and compliment them, but frankly, other than amusement, admiration, and fondness... I felt... like I was spoken for... Guess I unconsciously knew about you... even if those feelings really didn't solidify until that shower incident," he said softly. He remembered her crying in the shower stall after her clothes had been stolen and ruined as well as how she'd clung to him... eventually somehow managing to undress him since he'd stepped up to her fully dressed. He shifted so he was facing Naomi. "While I can admire and find other women attractive... only one stole my heart with her vulnerability, her stubbornness, and her kindness," he said softly; he knew most would assume that he was coming up with such things to seduce Naomi, yet in truth, he was being far more honest than 98% of people their age.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:53 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi blushed softly. She smiled softly and moved close to him. She knew him too. "I know." She whispered to him kissing his cheek. "I know now." She kissed him. "I wish, I had opened my eyes sooner." She put her head on his shoulder remembering that shower too.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:10 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas chuckled softly. "I still remember how awkward it felt... yet it felt... normal, as if it was something that would happen more often," he murmured, amused as he let his fingers trail very lightly over Naomi's skin. "To me, you're like the mythical true black rose... nearly impossible to find, yet so beautiful that putting a price on it... is impossible," he murmured, teasing her as he shifted so she was sitting in his lap; he was well aware she knew he was aroused... and it was likely poking her even at that moment.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:08 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smiled softly. "I was terrified actually. I just wanted to get some clothes on." She snuggled on him. "Like so many other times you saved me, I should have known it wasn't just friendship." She leaned her head on his shoulder. "I know feelings of love will grow quickly for me toward you Thomas. Please know that."  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:19 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas exhaled slowly, trying to keep from shifting as she snuggled against him; he inhaled and smelled only one thing, among others: Naomi herself. "Damn, honey... you smell so good," he blurted softly. He heard a distant giggle and sighed, realizing that Hinata could still hear them. "How the hell did she hear us?" he muttered. He had a feeling of the answer, but didn't know for sure.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:47 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smiled at his comment and blushed a tiny bit. "Thank you." She replied still holding him close. "Air vents." Naomi said smirking. "To prevent molding but at the same time a good device to use as a listening in tool." She explaining her smirk turning smug. She had to be good at noticing her surroundings ever since school.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:04 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas was trying to think of anything but the beautiful young woman sitting so close to him and failing miserably. He shifted a little, not meeting Naomi's eyes though he had the feeling she'd realize that a particular part of his body was very much demanding attention with a rather noticeable tent in the towel around his hips. He heard a very slight whimper before realizing, to his embarrassment, that it was himself. "How embarrassing," he mumbled.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:15 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

"Wash cloth. Bathroom. Now." Naomi said getting off his lap and pushing him toward the bathroom. She wanted too but she didn't want to jump into things before they were ready. She wanted this to last forever. To be his forever and if they rushed things she didn't know if the fire would still be there in a few months. "I'll be here for my turn for hair brushing when you've calmed down." She smiled and kissed his cheek.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:00 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas cocked an eyebrow as he paused, hooking his thumbs in his belt. "And what's stopping you from helping me out a little? Besides, you're responsible for this," he deadpanned, shifting a little. He was teasing her, of course, yet he wondered if she'd actually think he was serious. He didn't think it'd take that much for him... to do that.... especially with how his body felt at the moment.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:12 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smirked softly licked her bottom lip. "No, we might go too far if I go in and help you." She replied. "Taking things slow remember?"  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:07 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas rolled his eyes. "Chicken. Here we are, wearing practically nothing... and I'm the one with enough self control not to jump the bones of the most beautiful young woman I've ever met, and you're afraid you lack self control," he deadpanned, well aware she'd likely do precisely what she seemed nervous to do if only to prove him wrong.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:13 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi frowned, not liking his mean attitude, as if he was trying to goad her on. "You're a butt sometimes you know that?" She growled at him and went to put on some clothes. "Clean the shower when you're done." She added with a smirk.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:39 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas smirked as he took a quick step and caught Naomi's wrist as he tugged her close to him. "You love my a**, considering you seemed to enjoy washing it while thinking I didn't notice... but leave if you want... you just won't get the little surprise I had planned to give you," he said with a slight chuckle. He doubted she knew he'd noticed Ichiraku's had carried a particular flavor of ice cream he knew Naomi loved. He'd ordered two bowls of it for her and had planned to surprise her with it; he knew, though that her curiosity would be very much drawn by his words which he'd deliberately given in an amused, teasing tone.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games