Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply Chatterbox
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:04 am
Crinis
Queen-tintin
Crinis
Do Not Judge. ''You don't know what storm

Hi! New to the guild.

Well, despite having two jobs that can work with each other VERY flexibly with one another, I'm out of work on both jobs for the next two days due to it about to ice over over here!

I've asked her to go through.'' ~God

OK understood!=)

You, too?

NO, I don't have 2 jobs, but I do work full time in bakery and kitchen, have taken more responsibilities, have 2 teenage daughters and a 12 yr old sone that keep me busy , so..I understand how our free time is so precious heart let me tell you my daughters are really something! sweatdrop *girls! * so glad to have my baby boy, I know..sound too motherly! lol  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:20 am
Queen-tintin
Crinis
Queen-tintin
Crinis

Hi! New to the guild.

Well, despite having two jobs that can work with each other VERY flexibly with one another, I'm out of work on both jobs for the next two days due to it about to ice over over here!

OK understood!=)

You, too?

NO, I don't have 2 jobs, but I do work full time in bakery and kitchen, have taken more responsibilities, have 2 teenage daughters and a 12 yr old sone that keep me busy , so..I understand how our free time is so precious heart let me tell you my daughters are really something! sweatdrop *girls! * so glad to have my baby boy, I know..sound too motherly! lol

Hahah! No, I understand. I'm not a mother (yet, but we are working on it) but I have a rather busy and social life. So, holding still is hard enough for me. I am looking forward to motherhood though.

But wow, two teenage girls! Are they very close in age?  

Crinis

Beloved Conversationalist

10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:27 am
Crinis
Queen-tintin
Crinis
Queen-tintin
Crinis

Hi! New to the guild.

OK understood!=)

You, too?

Hahah! No, I understand. I'm not a mother (yet, but we are working on it) but I have a rather busy and social life. So, holding still is hard enough for me. I am looking forward to motherhood though.

But wow, two teenage girls! Are they very close in age?
3 yrs apart, one at 14yrs , 1st yr in high school!; has been having trouble at school with intimidation, she's really takes it to heart, when people insult her at school! and my oldest 17 yrs, goes to college! yes its a busy life! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:37 am
Angeni1

blaugh
hi! are you laughing at me? huh huh! lol  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:40 am
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1

blaugh

lol, nope just butting in! lol, what are all those hearts? i think arch needs them!
aw, ok heart are you alright, today?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:46 am
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1

blaugh

lol, nope just butting in! lol, what are all those hearts? i think arch needs them!

im keeping to myself...so what are the hearts, Archy il a besoin d'avoir un peu d'amour? did i get that right?
ohhh ok let me check ...it is the *Magical Girl (pose-Magical Lovely Aura) the item is just called Magical Girl heart looks liek a sailor moon wand thingy!  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:47 am
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1

blaugh

im keeping to myself...so what are the hearts, Archy il a besoin d'avoir un peu d'amour? did i get that right?
yes you did get the ohrase right! biggrin good job!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:49 am
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1

ohhh ok let me check ...it is the *Magical Girl (pose-Magical Lovely Aura) the item is just called Magical Girl heart looks liek a sailor moon wand thingy!
hmm i think i have that already , lol..i have so much i cant tell. sent some things to arch but he wont change that noob outfit, lol
rofl its not that expensive in the market wow!  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:50 am
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1

yes you did get the ohrase right! biggrin good job!

bit rusty on the french i took in high school. i can read it still, just harder to remember how to write!
that's alright 4laugh  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games