Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Hokage's Office ( In ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kasumi
                                                                                xxxxxx.

Konohagakure

Kasumi entered the Hokages office not even making a sound. It was certainly not a easy thing to do. Of course one could obviously see her if they paid attention to the door. She had her Mothers Anbu Mask on as usual, even her kage had not actually seen her face in person. The only ones were her parents, and they supplied any photos that might be needed. She would speak up and ask something important. "Hokage, I have come to you to see if you have given any thought to my request to become an Anbu member. I have already stated why I would be perfectly suited for such a role" With that it was simple as waiting for his reply.

Stats:
                                                                                Speed: 4 / Strength: 3

Chakra: 190/190

Passives:
                                                                                • Sakidasu (To Begin Blooming)
                                                                                Allows the user to transform their body or parts of their body, and anything else on their body (Except for other people), into flower petals for short spans of time. The petals however are covered with razor chakra edges. At Chuunin, Sakidasu users may transform with the use of one hand, this includes all Chiru clan techniques as well. At Jounin, Sakidasu users may transform without the need of handseals, this includes all Chiru clan techniques as well.
                                                                                Post/Time Limits:
                                                                                Genin can hold the form for 4 posts
                                                                                Chuunin can hold the form for 5 posts
                                                                                Jounin can hold the form for 6 posts
                                                                                Densetsu can hold the form for 7 posts
                                                                                Kage can hold the form for 8 posts.

• Flower Manipulation
                                                                                The flower petals from the user can be manipulated but only to the extent of the user's rank, meaning, some shinobi can form tornadoes using the petals if they're of kage rank, genin rank shinobi can move them around the battle field and attack with them at the least.

• Genjutsu Resistance (genjutsu used on you are -1 rank)

Jutsu:

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:10 pm
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Hokage /// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Yumi looked up from his paper work to see Michael and gave him a smile, "Need something War?" Yumi inquired before his eyes fell on another. This individual resembled the female that appeared in his office before. "Even though I am over the ANBU order in a sense, I do not hold the ability to promote someone within it's ranks. Come back and see me in an hour and I will have the ANBU Captain speak to you." Yumi said softly as he began to write up a quick letter before turning around to tie said letter to his personal messenger dove before it would take flight to deliver it.

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 350/350

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■■□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□

Passives:
Tank 'Classed': Through the hard training that they have gone through, and mastery of it, the master has an enormous body. Making physical attacks towards them [1.25] ranks lower. For every rank below the user at this level, it will decrease by a fifth.

Fists of a One Man Army: The user's fists after training have gotten thicker and harder like bronze. Making Taijutsu strikes with their fist be [+1.25] ranks higher than their own.

Second Wind: The user's stamina has gotten to the point, that it is harder to make them fall down, and stay down. If the attacks are lethal (such as being stabbed or etc.) the user gets a moment of 'Second Wind' and feels more refreshed. [ Add 10 Chakra points upon taking a physical hit C-rank and higher.

Sharingan Perception
While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

Jutsu Mimicry
While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

Jutsu Copying
While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.

Genjutsu Identification
Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.
※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Name: Shiro Amaterasu
Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 5ft total ( 3ft blade, 2ft hilt )
Weapon Weight: 45lbs
Weapon Location: Right Hip

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 20x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Black Fire Lord

IrIshInjun95

Panthers7

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:27 pm

Kasumi
                                                                                xxxxxx.

Konohagakure

Kasumi only moved to the side and waited speaking some words. "I shall wait for her then, I won't bother you or make a sound in fact." With that she remained silent once again and would unless some situation happened in which she needed to speak.

Stats:

Passives:
                                                                                Allows the user to transform their body or parts of their body, and anything else on their body (Except for other people), into flower petals for short spans of time. The petals however are covered with razor chakra edges. At Chuunin, Sakidasu users may transform with the use of one hand, this includes all Chiru clan techniques as well. At Jounin, Sakidasu users may transform without the need of handseals, this includes all Chiru clan techniques as well.
                                                                                Post/Time Limits:

• Flower Manipulation
                                                                                The flower petals from the user can be manipulated but only to the extent of the user's rank, meaning, some shinobi can form tornadoes using the petals if they're of kage rank, genin rank shinobi can move them around the battle field and attack with them at the least.

Jutsu:

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:47 pm
Panthers7
[[looking over bio making, i decided to do similar to what you did with yours. So, everything from before pushed into the past and Magnus still the same, somewhat to when you first met him then. So, I wanna say this would be a second meeting if anything.]]

~Origami Shadow~
User Image

[Weapon's Class][Origami Bloodline/Nara Clan][Sword Style Unifier][Genin]

Magnus walked towards the Kage's Tower or the Hokage's Office some preferred to call it. He looked up to an open window and raised his hand as his index finger came off morphing into a paper butterfly and flew through it. He lowered his hand as his missing finger was quickly replaced with a layer of paper and formed back into his skin. The butterfly entered the kage's office and fluttered around Yumi as he worked. Magnus' took the long way around and climbed the stairs and entered through the door to the office. "Master Yumi, so good to see you." Magnus said as he stood in front of Yumi's desk in the center of the room. "I am suprised you didn't retain the order after you took power....the storied my father would tell. I was looking to join when I became a shinobi. But, I guess that all would have to wait now." Magnus sigh'd as his butterfly continued to flutter about the Hokage. "How troublesome."

Forest Party: Lights Out
Battle Song: Angels Amongst Jinchuuriki
"I am Cerberus, from darkest I live supreme."

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Panthers7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:11 am
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Hokage /// Taijutsu Master

User Image

Yumi would wait for Haruko to come and see her possible new initiate, if not evaluate if she has the stuff, in order to hold the prestige of an ANBU operative. But as they waited, Yumi looked up first to the butterfly then to Magnus entering. A gentle smile appeared on Yumi's face, "The pleasure is mine. And the order did it's duty. It is time for bigger and better things. A true, new era for Konoha and the Fire Country as a whole."

※※※※※※

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■■□□□□□

Passives:
Tank 'Classed': Through the hard training that they have gone through, and mastery of it, the master has an enormous body. Making physical attacks towards them [1.25] ranks lower. For every rank below the user at this level, it will decrease by a fifth.

Fists of a One Man Army: The user's fists after training have gotten thicker and harder like bronze. Making Taijutsu strikes with their fist be [+1.25] ranks higher than their own.

Second Wind: The user's stamina has gotten to the point, that it is harder to make them fall down, and stay down. If the attacks are lethal (such as being stabbed or etc.) the user gets a moment of 'Second Wind' and feels more refreshed. [ Add 10 Chakra points upon taking a physical hit C-rank and higher.

Sharingan Perception
While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

Jutsu Mimicry
While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

Jutsu Copying
While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.

Genjutsu Identification
Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.
※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

Kashensu

Kunesume2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:53 am
█ █ Michael Draconiquis █ █

User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗

[Uzumaki] | [Konohagakure] | [Jounin] | [Sharingan] | [Info -- Clicky]

Michael would look up at Yumi and sigh before walking forward. A few things I must tell you Lord Hokage. First of all I would like to tell you an unusual change happened to me. I no longer use Jinton sir, but the art of sealing has become prominent in my abilities. I am unsure on how this will affect my abilities in guarding our gates sir. And second I went on a sort of intelligence mission, well not me but a shadow clone did for me. One fellow in the mist kept askin' me to abandon the Leaf and join the mist. I was curious as to why someone would tell anyone to abandon their family. When my clone went there it found out and saw the battle that happened and the rise of a new Mizukage, Kya. I know I should of told you of my clones actions but I wanted them to really think I left the village to make them think I was one of them. My clone also left a special deck of falsified cards on the shinobi of the Leaf. I promise you Lord Yumi that the cards were 100% falsified sir. I apologize for not telling you. 』™

[Seven Tail Host] | [200/200] | [Doton -- Katon -- Fuuton]
╚════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Techniques learned
Panthers7

Quote:

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:07 am
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxxHaruko finally arrived just outside the doors to the Kage's office, having rushed over as soon as his messenger had found his way to her. A white robe hung around her body, and a simple mask covered her face, obscuring vision of her face. She knocked once on the door before pushing it open and stepping inside, closing the door behind her back. Out of pure instinct, she scanned the room, noticing Yumi, War, and a new shinobi she had not seen before. What was odd though was the girl had a mask already, one that Haruko almost instantly recognized. It was an ANBU mask belonging to a former member, that much she knew. An Uchiha if she recalled correctly. But he had been a male, not a small girl. "Before we begin, you better have a good reason for wearing that mask. Impersonating a member of Konoha's ANBU is a crime punishable by death. Only those who prove themselves have the right to even touch one of our masks." While she was normally a nice person, once Haruko put her mask on, it was a switch was flicked and she became a different person, devoid of personal feelings, completely devoted to the village.

xxxxxWhile she dealt with the girl, Haruko would shoot a cold glance at Michael. He thought himself sneaky, but word had already reached her ears that he had taken a trip to the Mist without orders to do so. At least he had returned, and hopefully with some form of valuable information that she could use.

Konohagakure - Jounin - Weapon Master
                                                                        CP: 240
                                                                        SPD/STR: 7/7

derp, demon

Precise Striking Passive (+3 Speed)

Lava Manipulation
                                                                        No Cost
                                                                        The host of the Yonbi is capable of freely manipulating lava, and is the best when it comes to lava manipulation. Depending on the user's stage, they can manipulate the lava in vast areas. But while in human form, the host is limited to 1/4 of the total distance they can manipulate lava while in demon form. As far as the manipulation goes, the user can freely create geysers that periodically shoot out lava (every other post), can shoot out stored lava from their stomachs, and even superheat the ground beneath them and manipulate it to protect them from incoming attacks and can shoot slow hardening chucks of lava at the user (no matter the distance, the lava chunk will not solidify).

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:38 am
Panthers7
[]

~Origami Shadow~
User Image

"Well, I popped in to say hi, but I can see you are busy. When I get stronger I will return to join your higher ranks, nothingless would be expected of me from my father." Magnus held up his hand as the butterfly fluttered back to his hand and morphed back into his body. He bowed to the Kage and the Anbu operative behind him and walked to the balcony. "I shall see myself out." He held out his hand as a sheet paper flapped into the air, increasing in size and formed into a paper plane. "Forest Party!" Magnus said as he jumped on the plane and it took off through the air.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:08 pm
~Origami Shadow~
User Image

Magnus reentered the office the same way he left before. He stood at the railing and awaited for the Anbu to finish their dealings with Yumi before he issued his challenge for the traditional naming ceramony of the leaf. He wanted to earn his Shinobi title now.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:42 pm
Kashensu

Kasumi
                                                                                xxxxxx.

Konohagakure

Kasumi turned to face the Anbu Captain, she bowed before speaking. "The one who wore the mask is long since retired, as well as this particular mask. It is my fathers mask, a man I assume you knew. At this point the mask is only a mask. It is not tied with any anbu or the anbu organization. My father made this special arrangement so that I would not be mistaken as an anbu member nor be committing a crime. It is in the records to my knowledge ma'am." With that she didn't speak anymore, after all the Anbu captain might of not realized that this particular mask was retired. Besides the Captain was the Superior next to the hokage at least, not herself.

Stats:

Passives:
                                                                                Post/Time Limits:

• Flower Manipulation

Jutsu:

Panthers7

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:35 pm
Yumi Uchiha

User Image

Yumi smiled and nodded to Haruko when she entered before having his eyes speak when Michael stepped forward and began to speak. The words that he said were definitely less than fortunate if not exceptionally troublesome. A sigh and lowered head would be Yumi's initial response, as although the information held some usage, it was still a very troublesome aspect that he could have gone very wrong if there was just one slip up.

"Michael... As good as information as it is to know that the village has forcibly changed leadership, it does not fully excuse that you did not tell me of your plans. I require this of any shinobi, who goes on a mission. This is not to say that I do this because I do not believe in their abilities, but simply because that by them telling me what mission they wish to do I can plan for secondary assistance should their mission fail. If had you failed, you could have had your clone detained or put under an illusion where important information of Konoha could be made. Then, there is the possibility that they may have seen this as a secret attack against the village. We have just recently established a moment of peace between us all. It could have gone very south should they have suspected anything." Yumi said, letting his words linger to ensure that the severity of what Micheal did was noted. "You must...must... tell what you are doing should you do a mission outside the borders of the the village. Only then, can I properly ensure that the mission is sufficiently supported for success."

Yumi would no hit on the subject any further than the chastising that he already made. Now it was time to address what Micheal spoke of, "As for what occurred in Kiri, this could be troublesome. Kya, if I am not mistaken, was the Kage of Kusa. The village that held, and did not punish, two shinobi that destroyed Kiri two years prior. This... could prove to be a troublesome change in power. Especially when the treaty of peace was made and affirmed by the past Kage." Yumi would think for a moment before narrowing his eyes, "If you believe your abilities are up to par, I will need you to create seals along the village. Let this be your redemption. We will not put too much focus on Kirigakure but we will be prepared. For now, we will keep our focus on the Silhouettes. Each one must be defeated for the fate of the shinobi world, as is the thing that grants them power confiscated." Yumi spoke to Micheal, but held enough volume in his voice to allow the others in the office to hear as well.

※※※※※※

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■■■□□□□

Passives:

Fists of a One Man Army: The user's fists after training have gotten thicker and harder like bronze. Making Taijutsu strikes with their fist be [+2.50] ranks higher than their own.

Sharingan Perception

Jutsu Mimicry

Jutsu Copying

Genjutsu Identification
※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

IrIshInjun95

Kunesume2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:04 am
█ █ Michael Draconiquis █ █

User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗

[Uzumaki] | [Konohagakure] | [Jounin] | [Sharingan] | [Info -- Clicky]

Michael let the words sink in before he nodded and then said. "I do sir. What seals would you prefer me to set up. I currently only have Uzumaki Sealin' but I plan soon to go buy a few scrolls so I can fully utilize my new capabilities. Also I would like to mark your room and in case someone gets past the gates. I can use the Flying Thunder God and The Mask of the Clowns to instantly transport here sir. Also Lord Hokage please keep this with you sir. This has my seal on it so anywhere you are at I can get right to you sir. As he said this he would pull out a kunai with the seal on it and hold it out to Yumi handle first.

[Seven Tail Host] | [200/200] | [Doton -- Katon -- Fuuton]
╚════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Techniques learned
Panthers7

Quote:

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:18 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxxHaruko relaxed slightly, relaxing a fist she hadn't even realized was clenched. It did make sense, the mask had belonged to a former member, and she vaguely remembered hearing he had gotten out and married a woman from Kirigakure, but she didn't know that he had a child. She had to be fairly new to the Konoha military, and she certainly hadn't seen or heard of her before, so she was obviously nothing remarkable, but that could be a good thing. No one knew anything about her which at least gave her the surprise factor. But it was going to take a lot more then that if she was going to join. "Are you prepared to earn that mask, no matter what it takes? No matter what is asked of you?"

xxxxx

Konohagakure - Jounin - Weapon Master
                                                                        CP: 210
                                                                        SPD/STR: 9/8

derp, demon

Precise Striking Passive (+1 Speed)

Lava Manipulation
                                                                        No Cost
                                                                        The host of the Yonbi is capable of freely manipulating lava, and is the best when it comes to lava manipulation. Depending on the user's stage, they can manipulate the lava in vast areas. But while in human form, the host is limited to 1/4 of the total distance they can manipulate lava while in demon form. As far as the manipulation goes, the user can freely create geysers that periodically shoot out lava (every other post), can shoot out stored lava from their stomachs, and even superheat the ground beneath them and manipulate it to protect them from incoming attacks and can shoot slow hardening chucks of lava at the user (no matter the distance, the lava chunk will not solidify).

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:43 pm
User Image
Arashi Raiken
Chuunin ~ Konoha ~ Taijutsu ~ Raiken ~ Hyuuga ~ Chakra: 150 ~ Speed: 10 Strength: 10

Arashi walked into the Hokage's office, head slightly hanging not looking anyone in the eyes and waited until there was a silence before addressing Yumi.
"sir, I found Tsuki but I must have startled her and she ran away from me before I could even speak. I dont know what I did wrong, but I tried to chase her and talk to her but somehow I lost her trail...she's insanely fast for a non-taijutsu specialist."
as he said the last part she scratched the back of his neck and shrugged a bit. He was pretty embarrassed that he was outran, and this was the first time he had a set back in a mission. since this mission was not nearly as dangerous as the last one, being close to failure this early was a real blow to the ego.he lowered his hand to his side again and decided to stop making excuses and start making up for it.
"I'll find another sealer and get to work on those gates ASAP"

bentleyc

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:19 pm
Yumi Uchiha

User Image

Yumi nodded and took the kunai before speaking, "As for the seal on the village it will not be something you will find in the abilities of the Uzumaki currently. I am asking that you go beyond the knowledge that they know. You will be making a seal, specifically for the village of Konoha. A four point seal, I believe, should suffice. This seal will need to be an S-ranked seal, and as such, this mission for you will be of equal value. Return to me when you have completed a seal that will protect the village." ( Essentially, create an S-Ranked seal to get approved by the custom jutsu application. Then learn that jutsu, then see Yumi for your reward. )

Yumi looked over briefly to Haruko speaking to Kasumi, idly listening in but not interfering. He gave Haruko the position because he trusted in her abilities and to be quite honest she has exceeded his expectations. The ANBU force will be as dominative as it was when his father was in office under her captaincy. His eyes would travel back to the door when Arashi entered and informed him about the mission. "She ran? I...see..." Yumi said, puzzled about why she would fear Arashi. Maybe he should himself see this young woman to see if he could persuade her. "Do not worry about her. I shall speak to her personally. Do you remember the last location that she was?" Yumi inquired as he stood up and began writing a letter, "As for finding another sealer I disagree. We do not have the time to find another but I do have another mission for you and maybe two others. This mission will be very intense so make sure you are ready... for failure will not meet disappointment... it could result in death." Yumi said, looking Arashi in the eyes to make sure he understood the severity of this mission.

※※※※※※

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■■■□□□□

Passives:

Fists of a One Man Army: The user's fists after training have gotten thicker and harder like bronze. Making Taijutsu strikes with their fist be [+2.50] ranks higher than their own.

Sharingan Perception

Jutsu Mimicry

Jutsu Copying

Genjutsu Identification
※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

IrIshInjun95

Kunesume2