Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Forest of Endless Strength [Training Grounds-LV.3] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:39 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael thought for a few moments before sending a shadow clone above ground while he snaked his way to a hiding spot. Behind a bush he popped up and thought then a new idea came. He would sprout wings and take to the sky, but stayed out of sight behind the treeline. Then he prepared his next jutsu.

Jounin - Speed: 5(+2/-2) / Strength: 6(+2/-2)
Jutsu used:
Chakra :250
Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitahachi Shibasawa

Village:Konoha Rank:Genin

"Time to Train, I guess"

Kita would remain calm as he stood in the same spot. His body didn't budge at all as the shadow clone would come dashing towards him. The darkness would linger in front of him as it latched onto the arm of the clone slowly lifting it up before sending it crashing back towards the ground. It was disappear as Kita would continue to wait. It would seem like Michael was more of tactical fighter.
"I'm tired"

Stats:
Chakra: 140/140
Strength:6
Speed:5

Passive Abilities
• My Dark Soul
Jutsu are given a darker essence, increasing the strength of each jutsu and giving the elements a darker color.

• A Big Ol' Storm of Chaos
The user's darkness and chaos can be manipulated and can infect the area around them. The darkness and chaos works like a defense and as an attack mechanism (like Gaara's Sand). The darkness and chaos manipulation's strength, only goes to A-rank, no higher. Things of natural born entities (trees and plant-life, etc.) dies around the darkness and chaos.

IrIshInjun95

Suijin_Kami

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:01 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael watched and observed the young one. In his mind he wondered 'ok so those tentacles do his fightin for him. How to get around them.' Then an idea hit him. Doing the sign for dragon he flew above the treeline and launched the dragon breath. Rocks dirt gravel all flew out of his mouth and flew at the boy. If they hit they would make it hard to move and continue to cover him till he could not move a muscle.

Jutsu used:
Chakra :250-31=219
Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:15 pm

Kitahachi Shibasawa

"Time to Train, I guess"

Kita didn't even move a inch as he watched the breath come towards him. The darkness would begin to wrap itself around him as it protected him from the breath that Michael was producing. Attacks like this wouldn't have an effect on him at all. He was determined to prove that he didn't deserve to be a mere genin.
"I'm tired"

Stats:
Chakra: 140/140
Strength:6
Speed:5

Passive Abilities
• My Dark Soul
Jutsu are given a darker essence, increasing the strength of each jutsu and giving the elements a darker color.

The user's darkness and chaos can be manipulated and can infect the area around them. The darkness and chaos works like a defense and as an attack mechanism (like Gaara's Sand). The darkness and chaos manipulation's strength, only goes to A-rank, no higher. Things of natural born entities (trees and plant-life, etc.) dies around the darkness and chaos.

IrIshInjun95

Suijin_Kami

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:29 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael was suprised at the boy but knew he had to fight him back. Summoning another clone the tw created at first a small ball but it grew and grew until it was massive. The two then flew down with the ball in their hand and attempted to smash the boy with it. The sannin level technique was one of the strongest jutsu in his repitour and hopefully would end the fight quick, and with the size of the technique it would be nearly impossible fir the boy to get at the two holding the Ultra Rasengan(Ultra Spiraling Sphere).
Jutsu used:
Chakra :219-40=179
Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:54 pm

Kitahachi Shibasawa

"Time to Train, I guess"

"I'm sorry Michael, but I need my rank up." Lightning would begin to cover his body and would become armor as he would feel his strength and speed increase beyond it's known limits. A puff of smoke would only remain as he would swiftly appear behind Michael. This was all due to the body flicker and the lightning armor techinque. His darkness would extend out as it would pierce both Michael and the clone while they were still in the process of doing the rasengan. There was no way that he could dodge this unless he had some way of releasing the rasengan. Kita made sure not to damage anything vital in Michael's body, but he made sure to do enough damage that this spar would be over.
"I'm tired"

Stats:
Chakra: 130/140
Strength:6->8(Strength Increase from Lightning Armor Plus it being mixed with dark energy.
Speed:5->7x1.5(Body Flicker and Lighting Armor Plus it being mixed with Dark Energy)

Passive Abilities
• My Dark Soul

IrIshInjun95

Suijin_Kami

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:16 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael noticed the boy disappear and wondered where he went until he felt something stab into his scales on his back and another knock off his headband as it cut through the cloth. Spinning around his one sharingan was visible and with no handseals the earth began rising around him to form a giant stone warrior around himself. The 10 foot tall warrior now stood towering over the battlefield. Now the ninja waited for his opponents move.

Jutsu used:
Chakra :219-40=179
Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:36 pm

Kitahachi Shibasawa

"Time to Train, I guess"

I wouldn't expect any less from you Mr. Michael. This is awesome! Ahh I wasn't expecting Sharingan. I always wished that I was blessed with those eyes." Kita would stand still as his darkness would shoot up and would split into three parts as he flew towards the newly formed rock titan. He attacked three areas which included the area that exposed the face of Michael, The left leg and also the right leg of the monster. It couldn't block all of the attacks so it had to choose wisely.
"I'm tired"

Stats:
Chakra: 130/140
Strength:6->8(Strength Increase from Lightning Armor Plus it being mixed with dark energy.
Speed:5->7 Lighting Armor Plus it being mixed with Dark Energy

Passive Abilities
• My Dark Soul

IrIshInjun95

Suijin_Kami

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:49 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael's new eye allowed him to see what was happening before it happened and raised the shield to cover his face. While the attack was powerful it did not destroy the legs and while the legs healed themselves the ground under the boy would begin to heat up and then if he did not move would explode.

Jutsu used:
Chakra :149-10=139
Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:06 pm

Kitahachi Shibasawa

"Time to Train, I guess"

Kita would feel the heat under his feet as he would dive to the right avoiding the attack. "I'm sorry Michael, but this is over." As Kita would raise his hands in the air, he would begin to motion his arms as he would begin to control the body of Michael. It had to be little room within the rock monster, but it made him no difference. The darkness that came in contact with him earlier had came back to haunt him as Kita would begin to bend the back of Michael. This fight was over. If Michael didn't call it quits his back would be broken.
"I'm tired"

Stats:
Chakra: 100/140

Passive Abilities
• My Dark Soul

IrIshInjun95

Suijin_Kami

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:40 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael felt as his back contorted and thats when he knew it qas time to call it. "You win dude. I do not want my back broken please stop."

Jutsu used:
Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:44 pm

Kitahachi Shibasawa

"Time to Train, I guess"

Kita would put down his arms as the jutsu was released. "My apologies Michael, but I needed to show that I don't deserve to be a genin. I hope that you will go with me to the Hokage's Office and help me get a rank up."
"I'm tired"

Stats:

Passive Abilities
• My Dark Soul

IrIshInjun95

Suijin_Kami

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:52 am
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael felt relieved when his back was not bending backwards and then he jumped out of the stone golem and returned the earth to the ground as if it never had been disturbed. Walking over to his headband on the ground, he picked it up and retied it around his head and over his eye before returning to the boy and saying. "Yes I shall take you with me to the Hokage. I needed to head there anyway to take something there. And if I have any say I would like to request that you and I be in the same squad. Your ability would definitely be a help for me. Your ability can control an opponent's body right? I use Jinton but because people can see it comin' and can avoid it." As he said this he formed a jinton cube and fired it at a nearby tree, disentigrated to nothingness. He then walked over to the body and removed his headband and retrieved his ninja id, before stomping on the ground. The earth under and around the body changed to be the shape of a coffin before lowering into ground and covered up. Then he turned and just nodded to the genin in the direction of the Hokage's office and began walking that way.
(Exit)
Jutsu used:
Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:35 am

Kitahachi Shibasawa

"Time to Train, I guess"

Kita would let out a sigh of relief as the fight ended. He wasn't really interested in joining a squad, but you never knew what could happen. He would think about the idea before he would give a answer "Let me see how this situation goes with the Kage first." He would be amazed by the abilities He would save the rest of his words for later as he headed to the Kage's office

Exit//

"I'm tired"

Stats:

Passive Abilities
• My Dark Soul

IrIshInjun95

Suijin_Kami

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:10 pm
User Image

Kono Genin ll Raetrai Clan ll Samurai Class ll Shikotsumyaku Bloodline ll Chakra: 100/100
▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
"A battle is a gamble where one pits one's existence against another's and you try to kill each other; where only the victor gets to savor the worth of his existence."

User Image
XXXXXHiruma walked his way into the Forest of Endless Strength with one thing on his mind, that was to train. However, shortly after entering he would come across a group of children who he assumed were either in the academy or were going to be entering it soon. They ran up to him and began to ask him the most random of questions, and when he began to answer them he suddenly felt something around his wrists. Narrowing his eyes he turned his gaze down as they began to chuckle and laugh. To his surprise there was a pair on handcuffs around his wrists. How in the hell did children get these? From the way they were laughing, it didn't seem as if they were going to let him out anytime soon. A soft sigh escaped past his lips and he raised his hands to eye level so he could look directly into the lock. After a moment or so of the Genin pouring some chakra into the mechanism there was a satisfying click as the lock became undone and the metal contraption fell to the ground with a thud. Oh how their faces were priceless as it changed from wide grins to panicked expressions. Kneeling down the male picked up their little toy and tossed up into the air a few times before returning it to them and giving them a friendly wave before walking on. [Anrokku no Jutsu (Unlocking Technique): Learned]

XXXXXAs the young Kaguya made his way even deeper into the Forest of Endless Strength he encountered another group of shinobi, but this time he recognized them. These males were in the same class that he was in two years ago and were often considered the bullies, and he was often a target of their ridicules because of his age. Of course he honestly didn't care what they thought of him, he was his own man, the thoughts of petty boys didn't matter, but it might be some fun to test some jutsu he had heard about from his father. They stopped him in his tracks and surrounded his sides and front, only allowing him one lane of retreat, behind him. As usual, they started with petty banter along the lines of calling him a failure and useless to the village, blah blah blah. Once they realized he was no longer listening to them they gave him a bit of a shove as if to try and throw their weight around. This action caused Hiruma to sigh, an obvious sign he was now bored. Raising a hand the Kaguya pointed a finger to the sky and waved it side to side, an obvious gesture of "no" or "stop". As he locked gazes the teenager in-front of him, there was a faint glimmer of something evil that danced across his eyes which made the male take a step back. Hiruma started to pour chakra out of his body into the air which began to enhance his presence and seep fear into their hearts, but this wasn't just any normal fear, no, it was fear so potent that it froze their mobility, locking them in place, too scared to run. It was as if the fight or flight bodily response couldn't even touch this malefic fear. He wasn't done though, oh no, for this was just the beginning. This heavy aura that filled the air began to go through what could be presumed as a solidification process and it started to push downwards. This gargantuan pressure made the teenagers feel sluggish on top of their immobility. Not only were they lacking control of their body but it weighed so much more. To go along with this demonic joke, Hiruma took a few steps back so that he could look at all of them and showed the teenagers a blood lustful gaze which he followed with a maniacal laughter before ending both techniques. The males had had their fill and bolted off back towards the village like dogs with their tails between their legs. He shouldn't have any more trouble from them anytime soon. [Demonic Presence & Pressuring Presence Learned]

XXXXXAt last! Hiruma finally reached his destination without any further delays. He had found this cave when he was younger and often came here to meditate or practice his swordsmanship. Usually he used a torch so he could navigate the dark cave to get to the underground lake, but by doing so it often resulted in a very limited time of training since he used quite a bit of the torch up just to get there. This time however, he had an idea. He had heard some teachers in the academy talk about a jutsu they used to use in war while in foggy or dark conditions. To put simply, you just gather a small bit of chakra in your palm in the shape of a ball and it will emit a light to give vision or create like a signal flare, depending on how long you wished for it to last. With that in mind, the male held out his hand and gathered a small proportion of chakra in his palm and sure enough a small orb of light appeared. Smiling on the inside, he made his way to the underground lake. [Chakra Hikari no Jutsu (Chakra Light Technique) Learned]

XXXXXUpon arriving at his destination, Hiruma was surprised to find that someone else had been here already just recently because there were several torches scattered around the area which meant he wouldn't have to use his own. This however made him feel a bit uneasy, to use something of another's for his own gain with nothing in return, so he decided to instead, use theirs and leave behind his so it would be more of an equivalent exchange. Walking over to the first torch he came across, Hiruma retrieved some flint and steel from his pocket and began to strike them together to arc the spark into the highly flammable cloth. It took light with ease but something was off, very off. This torch, it produced no heat. Thinking to himself he quickly deduced that he must be under some sort of genjutsu but sadly he didn't know the technique Kai. Or more rather, he couldn't learn it because of his clan being unable to do so. This didn't stop him though for he remembered his father talking about a technique the clan had created for just this purpose; their own variant of Kai. Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, Hiruma would begin to focus on his strong aura and start to overcharge it through his very own body and surely enough it worked. The several torches scattered about the area began to dissipate and vanish. [Release Aura Learned]

XXXXXThe only question left to ask was why was there a genjutsu cast on this specific area? Perhaps it was something the bullies from before had set up? There really wasn't much to go on so Hiruma just left it at that and decided to look more into it later. Putting those thoughts into the back of his mind, Hiruma decided to learn a jutsu he might night later on in his career and that was the Sound Masking Technique. To put simply, the user sends some chakra to the target’s ears and performs the needed hand seals. Any natural sounds in the area (running water, crickets, wind, etc.) become magnified slightly to mask any soft sounds that the user may make. With that in mind, the male did just that and started to pour some chakra out into the air and brought it to his ears. Since he was aware of it, the sound difference was noticeable, and to describe it, it was as if he was focusing all his attention to his ears. Drops of water falling against rock slabs were louder, the faint sound of wind from the direction of the cave entrance was louder. This technique would definitely make it harder to hear footsteps. [Kyou Masukingu No Jutsu (Sound Masking Technique) Learned]

XXXXXRemoving the chakra from his ears the male started to go around and set up his torches so he could begin some other training. Once that was done Hiruma stood next to the water's edge, staring into the dark abyss. The next jutsu he was going to attempt to learn was the Suimen Hokou no Gyou, or The Art of Water Walking. The Kaguya had seen his teachers do this technique a few times in the academy and it proved to be very useful. When he talked to his teachers about it, they said it was very similar to the Kinobori no Jutsu, or the Tree Walking Technique and that it was all about how you concentrated the chakra on your feet. If you applied to little chakra you fall through and if you applied too much it would break the surface and you would also fall through, so it was about that perfect medium. Taking a deep breath Hiruma closed his eyes and began to focus on his chakra flow. To start off he would match the chakra concentration needed to walk on trees and test to see if it was just that simple, that it just happened to be the same, although he doubted it. After gathering chakra at his feet and condensing it he took the first step onto the water's surface and it seemed to hold so far. Still a bit weary, he took the next step so that he now had both feet on the water. So far so good right? Nope. Without a moments notice this feeling of weightlessness overcame his body and his eyes shot open instinctively. Luckily he hadn't gotten much further out or he would of been soaked, but since there was rock just inches below his feet, he was able to catch himself and stay standing. What went wrong? He was able to get out onto the water but then it had failed. If he had applied too little chakra then he never would of made it out on the water in the first place right? So that only left one option, he over-concentrated the chakra and made it too dense for the water's surface, and that meant he had to cut back a bit. Gathering his composure again, he took a few deep breaths to calm himself and started to gather his chakra at his feet once more and began to condense it once more. After a few moments Hiruma believe he had finally found the sweet spot and so he raised a foot out of the water and started to bring it back down. When it connected with the surface of the water it stopped. So far so good. Next, he would lean a bit forward and put his weight onto the leg that was already out of the water and pulled the other foot out and placed it atop the water. They both held, that was good. Taking a few moments to steady himself, Hiruma began to walk about on the water and jump around once he got used to the feel of it. It seems he was right after all; he did find the sweet spot.[Suimen Hokou no Gyou (The Art of Water Walking) Learned]

XXXXXGetting a bit tired from his training Hiruma decided he would stop for now and head back to the village. Policing all of his torches but one the male took it firmly in hand and started to make his way out of the cave and back towards the center of the village.

XXXXX[ EXIT ]

Stats || Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
Techniques Used:

Stats
• Strength: 6
• Speed: 7
• Current bone strength: Steel [Genin]

Passives
• [CLAN] They can Naturally carry, swing, and effectively use weapons with a great mass without their speed being hindered.
• [CLAN] Overwhelming Presence: The members of this family naturally have this sort of powerful aura about them. This not only makes them seem much stronger in terms of rank than they actually are, but they mess with sensory techniques. They SEEM 2 ranks higher than they actually are, which acts as a sort of deterrent for some people. Due to their Aura, if someone were to try and locate their chakra they'd appear as an empty space as well as anything behind them wouldn't appear...which kinda makes it obvious that they are there.
• [CLAN] Weight Loss: Considering the members of this family either typically carry around ridiculously weighted weapons, or simply have on weights most if not at all times, they are faster than they usually show. When a member of this clan has nothing other than their clothing on, their speed is turned from +1 into +2, the power behind strikes is considered -1 due to the weights being a natural source of powerful strikes usually.
• [CLAN] Your will power is immense, you're resistant to mind controlling effects, and genjutsu can be recognized quite sooner than others.
• [CLAN] Your body is more durable than normal. It takes more power to bruise or cut your body than normal.
• [BLOODLINE] Increase of one rank to bone techniques
• [BLOODLINE] You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.
• [BLOODLINE] Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank.
• [CLASS] This is because their training releases a constant field of chakra around their body to where they literally witness time at a slower pace. Samurai can see the enemy's physical attacks in slow motion, because the range of this ability expands just far enough to where they can predict these close-range attacks. Because of this, they will never falter in physical combat. They simply do not make mistakes. They can parry pretty much everything. Your super bursts of speed mean nothing to them. They cannot be defeated by stats, because they are the most skilled. Samurai are essentially the counter class to other physical classes. Other physical classes are left almost useless versus them.
• [CLASS] Samurai can use low level techniques (genin and academy) with one hand so that they don't have to weaken their hold of their weapon while they perform jutsu.

Quote:

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces