Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Profile Subforum
Profile Approval Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:48 am
Loto Teh Sake

Don't forget to pick your freebies and I want actual numbers in the Speed/Strength section if your using that format confused  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:44 pm
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
                      XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXX вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи

Name: Noel Boaldelr
                      Nickname: -

Ethnicity: Caucasian
                        Height: 5' 8
                        Weight: 145
                        Personality: Capricious│Aminalistic│Inquisitive

Sexuality: Straight
                        Family: Mother: Celia Boaldelr (deceased) │ Father: Dante Boaldelr (deceased) │ Captain Red Hooks (father figure, deceased)

Theme Song:
                        Nindo: "Here is the manliness of manhood, that a man has a good reason for what he does, and has a will in doing it."
                        Background Info:
                        As one might be able to guess at least a piece of Noel's past, simply by hearing his clans namesake. Hailing originally from the shadowy forests of Konohagakure. Noel's family choose to live just outside of the wall of the village, as opposed to inside with the rest of his mothers clan after having been alienated because of his fathers suspect past. Though Noel remembers scarce little of his time here. During a full scale attack on the leaf Noel suffered the devastating fate of losing both his parents in the battle. He found them a midst a sea of unfamiliar faces on the ground, holding each others hands with a smile touching each of their cheeks. Refusing to accept realities cold truth, he ran as far and as fast as his legs would carry him through the dense mass of trees, before any shinobi could track him down through the chaos of all that had happened. While on his mad dash through the forest Noel stumbled upon a gnarled root protruding from the black earth. Through tear marred eyes he spotted a ash colored wolf babe hidden away in a cubby sized hole underneath a massive oak. Since no protective growl from an angry mother following as Noel gingerly crawled his way to the baby, he figured that it must have been left to death's embrace. The truth of this statement seemed to solidify in his mind when the tiny figure shook with some unknown sickness in Noel's warm arms. Perhaps it was his animal instinct that allowed him this knowledge, but for one reason or another he decided to carry this animal with him.
                        After wandering could have only been days Noel found himself at the coast of a sea unknown to him, starving and still carrying with him the tiny ashen colored wolf pup. On the edge of his sight he could barely make out the shape of some large object. Mustering the last remaining strength he had, Noel drearily stumbled his way towards it though despite his determination, the light soon faded from his eyes. When next he opened his eyes, it was to the gentle rocking of a ship sailing atop the crystal waves of the ocean. Here is where Noel found his second family as part of a pirate crew. The wolf pup that he found in the forest surviving only by the grace of the ships doctor, and Noel's determination to fight for it's life. Along with his own blood that was able to sustain the babe during it's mini operation. It was also by this act of tenaciousness that Captain Red Hooks (He earned his name by hooking his victims through their neck like a fisherman, and stringing them up to hang from his mast.) offered him to join his crew, and with no other place to turn to he accepted. Though a crew of pirates isn't the warmest of homes, Noel greatly enjoyed the two and a half years he spent with them. Being taught not to fight fair, but to get the upper hand, and to always back up his mates. "No matter how crusty, foul, or thieving they are ya always back up your crewmates. We're all each others got." Eventually, however, this family was also taken away from Noel when the pirate ship was corned of the coast of a nearby bay by naval ships. Though the last words from his Captain have stayed with him. "Listen up ya little git. This be a man's fight and damned be I t' let some lil' b*****d kid like you hop in. When ya finally grow into a man you'll be welcome back on my crew. But till then I want ya to burn these words into your soul. T' manliness o' manhood, that a man has a good reason for what he does, and has a will in doin' it. When you find that reason we'll be waitin' for ya." After that Noel was thrown overboard with his wolf. Forced to use a piece of debris that had been blown off the ship from cannon fire as a raft to the nearby land. From the jagged coast Noel watched as the pirate was blown to bits and raided by the naval ships. Once again on his own with his dog he somberly walked in a random direction, clothes drenched in salt water chilling him with each step. Within a short amount of time he made his way to Kirigakure where he was taken in as an orphan of war, and has lived ever since.
                        Other Info
                        ↬ Sweet tasting foods though can never say no to meat either, getting to run wild and explore new surroundings, and generally being playful with others.
                        Dislikes
                        ↬ Being stuck in cramped places.

XXXXXXX иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи

Strength: Quick on his feet
                        Weakness: Prolonged close range combat
                          ↬ Fears

Losing his companion.

Village: Kirigakure
                        Class: Assassin
                        Bloodline:
                          ↬ Shikotsumyaku

↬ Implants

Clan
                          ↬ Inuzuka

Demon: -

Chakra Points: 100

Missions Complete:
                          S - 0
                          A - 0
                          B - 0
                          C - 0
                          D - 0
                          E - 0

Opponents Defeated: -
                        Battle Theme:

XXXXXXX тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи

Quote:
                              SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:
                          ↬ Two full ninjutsu elements
                          ↬ Taijutsu style 0/1
                          ↬ Weapon style 0/1
                          ↬ Genjutsu 0/3

Ninjutsu
                          Doton (Dormant for now)

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Universal

a c a d e m y

g e n i n
                        • Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique)
                        • Kyou Masukingu No Jutsu (Sound Masking Technique)

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Suiton

a c a d e m y
                        • Mizu Soujuu (Water Manipulation)

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Taijutsu

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Genjutsu

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Bloodline/Clan

a c a d e m y

g e n i n
                        • Tsuuga (Piercing Fang)
                        • Dance of the Willows Passive

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Other Info:

Stats
                            ↬ 9 / 4
                            Passives
                            ↬ Dōbutsu-teki hon'nō (Animal Instinct)
                            Due to all animals knack for sensing danger or disaster, you can feel danger approaching, making it hard for sneak attacks to hit you. You can smell things before anyone else can, you can hear things that no one else could hear. Your ability to literally sense hostility is unmatched. You can feel the malice radiating from someone who intends to do harm.

↬ Due to your great cooperating skills, Summons and Combination jutsus are one rank stronger.

↬ Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank. When you've mastered Senpou Kaguya, your skin becomes as tough as corundum.

↬ You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.

Quote:
                          WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING

Style:

soulcatcher77

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
    • Angelic Alliance 100
    • Party Animal 100
    • Ultimate Player 200
    PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:49 am
    soulcatcher77

Approved except for one small hiccup. While you do have 2 elements, you can't use or 'unlock' your second element till Jounin. PM if you have questions.  
    PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:59 am
                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Name: Nicholas Chiru
                        Nickname: The Dauntless Blade
                          ↬ It was in his academy training for Kenjutsu that he proved his worth with a blade. He defeated all the other students, and even fearlessly challenged the teacher, the Mizukage as well (Though this was laughed at and brushed aside). This determination and bravery gave him the name.

Ethnicity: Asian
                        Height: 6'0
                        Weight: 192 lb.
                        Personality: Dauntless│Inquisitive │Clever

Sexuality: Heterosexual
                        Family: Chiru clan.

Theme Song: Bios
                        Nindo: "It's hard to watch something you love destroy itself. To see it fall apart. Disaster always feels so distant and detached. Someone else's struggle in some far away place. It's not until it's in our home, at our doors that we realize how fragile we are. All of us...all of this. And when it hit, when it came down..it came down hard, and we fell. We buried ourselves in anger and fear, in the instinct to survive. The real truth is...No one moved, wanted to fight. To do something. Tragedy is invisible. People turn away from it, they run from it if they can...And it's hard knowing that you belong here. That your purpose lies here amongst all this pain. But someone's got to be there...to pick it up. To push back. To put the first piece back together. To put us all...back together."
                        Background Info: There isn't a whole lot to tell. He was a unique child within the clan he was born into for starters. Not only did he not have light hair or extremely dark eyes, but he also carried a bloodline trait which allowed his body to turn into paper along with the petals the Chiru clan is known for. His father was a shinobi who provided for his family. The mother a simple housewife who also managed to be an artist. It was on the day he stumbled into his fathers private study did he find the katana that was passed down as a family heirloom. Once he questioned his father on it, it was decided he was about the age to learn to use it, in case anything happened that would disturb the peace of his family.

It was a good thing too, because a few years after, he was killed. High ranking ninja who set up an ambush in the land of waves. After that point, he took on the responsibility of family income for himself, becoming a shinobi to provide for his mother, clan, and Kirigakure.

Other Info N/A

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Strength: Almost undetectable, inhuman speed. (Assassin Stats)

Extremely skilled with a sword, and efficient in planning out assassinations with his clans abilities.
                        Weakness: Strength and Dojutsu.
                          ↬ Fears
                          Getting destroyed while in his petal or paper state.
                          Drowning.
                          Burning alive.

Class: Assassin
                        Bloodline: Oragami No Dara
                          ↬ Stage One

Clan
                          ↬ Chiru Clan

Demon: N/A

Chakra Points: 110

Missions Complete:
                            S -
                            A -
                            B -
                            C -
                            D -
                            E -

Opponents Defeated: N/A
                          Battle Theme: The Wings of Icarus

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Quote:
                                N/A

Jutsu List:
                            ↬ Number learned
                            ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                            Fuuton

a c a d e m y
                            • Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill)
                            • Kaze Bunshin (Wind Clone)
                            • Hanpatsu Kaze no Jutsu (Retrieving Wind Technique)

g e n i n
                            • TEXT HERE
                            • TEXT HERE
                            • TEXT HERE

c h u u n i n
                            • TEXT HERE
                            • TEXT HERE
                            • TEXT HERE

j o u n i n
                            • TEXT HERE
                            • TEXT HERE
                            • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                            • TEXT HERE
                            • TEXT HERE
                            • TEXT HERE

Suiton

a c a d e m y
                          g e n i n
                          c h u u n i n
                          j o u n i n
                          s a n n i n
                            Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                          g e n i n
                          c h u u n i n
                          j o u n i n
                          s a n n i n
                          Genjutsu
                            Element 1

a c a d e m y
                          g e n i n
                          c h u u n i n
                          j o u n i n
                          s a n n i n
                            Element 2

a c a d e m y
                          g e n i n
                          c h u u n i n
                          j o u n i n
                          s a n n i n

Other Info: (regarding important shinobi info)

Quote:
                            He has a few weapons. His primary instrument of battle is a classic katana, constantly sharpened with a black and sapphire hilt, sapphire pummel, and black blade made of dark steel. It's strapped onto his back at all times, and about four and a half feet from the blade tip to the pummel.

Strapped onto his lower back horizontally is a dagger in a black sheathe, hidden underneath his jacket. Made of high grade steel with a black hilt, it's light weight and about three feet long in total.

Style: (if you have a certain style of fighting, write it down here)
                            ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
      • Angelic Alliance 100
      • Party Animal 100
      • Ultimate Player 200
      PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:19 am
      CR Dishonored King

Approved  
      PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:31 am
      Kitten Kashensu

Everything should be ready to go now. May I also ask where you apply for custom pets now? I don't seem to see it in the summon/pet thread.

soulcatcher77

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
      • Angelic Alliance 100
      • Party Animal 100
      • Ultimate Player 200
      PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:19 am
      soulcatcher77
      Kitten Kashensu

Everything should be ready to go now. May I also ask where you apply for custom pets now? I don't seem to see it in the summon/pet thread.

We haven't moved the current Custom Pet Thread into that subforum, it is currently located in the Customs Approval Subforum in this thread: Custom Pets  
      PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:27 pm
                        User Image 
                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here Extra Picture here

Name: Arashi Raiken 
                        Ethnicity: Caribbean
                        Height: 5'8
                        Weight: 140
                        Personality: fun, confident, uncontainable

Family: Haji Raiken (Father deceased), Bara Uchiha(Mother), Boruto Raiken (Brother, missing)

Theme Song:
                        Nindo: Your past may follow you but you must keep moving for those you left behind.
                        Background Info: He was born and raised in Kumogakure in his early years with his father. His father was known for being the oldest and most unaccomplished Chunnin in his village. Shamed by this reputation and constant failure in missions he eventually gave up on promotion to Jounin and also began drinking more than most other shinobi in the village. Although his drinking never caused him to abuse his son, it affected his career and many believe it lead to his early death. After his father's death Arashi and his older brother had to bear the weight of their shame alone and could not cope so they left the Cloud village. Arashi arranged to live with his mother in Konoha, and his brother refused to follow him insisting on finding his own fate. This switch of villages was met with a lot of distrust so he was monitored heavily until he was finally accepted more by society. Now after living in the Leaf for more than half of his life, he is truly at home and wants to make a new legacy for his clan. Although he is from the Raiken, he lives among the Uchiha with his mother. He has the ability to awaken the sharingan, even though he does not know it because he was raised without connections to the clan and once he joined no one believed he could posses that much power as a mixed blood shinobi. Especially since he has no natural affinity to fire like almost Uchiha. His affinity to Lightning and Wind come from his father and his Raiken clan blood. He also gets his love for the drunken fist style from his father, and wants to master it to become the most feared drunken fist master in the shinobi world.

Strength: Speed, creativity, taijutsu
                        Weakness: following orders, genjutsu, overconfidence/ ego
                          ↬ Fears
                        embarrassment, shame, and losing his pride.
                        Village: Konoha
                        Class: Taijutsu
                        Bloodline: Sharingan
                          ↬ Stage

Unawakened
                        Clan: Raiken
                        Chakra Points: 100
                        Missions Complete: 

S - 
                          A - 
                          B - 
                          C - 
                          D - 
                          E -

Opponents Defeated:
                        Battle Theme:

Jutsu List: 
                          ↬ Number learned 7
                          ↬ Number to be learned 30

Ninjutsu 

Raiton
                          a c a d e m y 

clone jutsu
                            transformation jutsu
                            substitution jutsu

Raiton: Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Clone Technique) 
                            Description: This technique makes a simple clone of the shinobi however unlike the standard bunshin, which is a genjutsu, this bunshin takes an actual physical form through the use of electrically charged chakra. One can easily touch and hold this clone like it was in fact an actual person, however when it is attacked it quickly disperses into smoky, hot air. It is also able to attack using taijutsu, however it's ability to attack is around 1/10 in perspective to the user, in return for this weakness it's attacks deliver shocks of electricity to the opponent's body.

Raiton: Raikou Sao no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Rod Technique)
                            This is the technique that is used so that the person can first start conducting electricity in the first place. With it, they're basically making the battlefield considerably more lethal, along with preparing their future techniques. The user makes it so his entire body is wrapped up in lightning, making it so that whenever an opponent touches them, they'll get zapped. However, the amount of damaged from the zap varies from stage to stage. Also, it's only defense. When a person attacks, they're forced to drop the jutsu to do so. You have to be standing still in order to use this technique in defense.

g e n i n 

Raiton: Denshi no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Electron Technique) 
                            Description: A crackling, sparking sphere of yellow electricity appears in the user's hands. The user can than toss this forward, where it will hit the target and electrocute them. Being a lightning Jutsu, it is quite powerful for its rank. However, it swerves as it flies through the air, making it difficult to aim and making it more likely to miss the farther the user is from the target. It is a very basic Jutsu. 

Raiton: Ikazuchiken Torio Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Fist Trio Technique)
                            The user charges both fists with lightning and can use it in one of two ways, either they can punch the enemy three times, usually in a right jab-left jab-right hook combo to the torso to cause full impact. The First hit is charged with the most chakra and surges electricity through the whole body that can paralyze/incapacitate the opponent for a few seconds leaving them vulnerable to the follow-up hits, the other two are more physically strong hits that still do a lot of damage. The other way this can be used is by punching the air in the same combo sending three small electrical chakra balls at the opponent. Using it in this way does not have as much effect because the blasts are equal in strength and although they are strong they do not have the physical damage of making full contact.

c h u u n i n 

j o u n i n 

s a n n i n 

Fuuton

a c a d e m y 
                              g e n i n 
                              c h u u n i n 
                              j o u n i n 
                              s a n n i n 
                                Taijutsu

a c a d e m y 
                              g e n i n
                              Rankyaku - Shuriken (Storm Leg - Hand Hidden Blade) - The user kicks his legs at a high speed while Chakra is already stored within it causing the Chakra to be released in a Blade fashion which continues to rotate until the blades form into the shape of a Shuriken that deals great damage to the foe.
                              c h u u n i n 
                              j o u n i n 
                              s a n n i n 
                              Genjutsu 

a c a d e m y 
                              g e n i n 
                              c h u u n i n 
                              j o u n i n 
                              s a n n i n 
                                  Other Info:
                                  Ryo=4000
                                  Speed: 5(+2/-3) / Strength: 5(+3/-3) 
                                  PASSIVE ABILITIES 
                                  Thunderstruck 
                                  • Lightning and Magnetism manipulation to the extent of your rank, no further. At a young rank, your lightning and magnetism might not be the best, but at higher ranks, the lightning and magnetism manipulation is superb. With both manipulations, at Kage rank, for example, you can make an electromagnetic storm and direct your raiton and magnetism techs more directly. 

Thunder Sonar 
                                  • Objects that hold lightning that you've made can be tracked by you from anywhere, sensed by you, and that lightning can be given back using the passive "volt siphon" technique for a small restoration of chakra for more raiton techniques 

Quote:

Kaminari kattā (Lightning Cutter)
                                Length: 42 inches, Blade:28 inches
                                weight: 1/2 lb
                                Info: very light weight simple metal sword that is very sharp and due to its weight, it is "quick as lightning" hence the name. on an angled back hilt

Kaminari Suraisa(Lightning slicer)
                                length: 18 inches, Blade: 12 inches
                                weight: 1/4 lb
                                Info: very light weight, basic Tanto blade that is very sharp and quick. it is held in an upside down hit on the right hip making it easy to draw with the right hand in an upside down position, blade facing the opponent.

yo-yo with metal string
                                length:string=100 ft
                                can be used to bind foes and conduct electricity through the string which can cause them to be hurt or paralyzed by the current.
                                Flask with rum

Style:
                              Rokushiki- Six Powers
                              Stage:1

bentleyc

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
          • Angelic Alliance 100
          • Party Animal 100
          • Ultimate Player 200
          PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:49 pm
          bentleyc

Approved  
          PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:38 pm
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                              XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here

Name: Kasumi Uchiha
                              Nickname: The Phantom
                                ↬ Sayuri got this nickname from the fact that her enemy's never see her before there already in a genjutsu.

Ethnicity: Islander
                              Height: 5,5
                              Weight: 115
                              Personality: Distant, Sarcastic, non trusting

Sexuality: Bi
                              Family: Alive, she lives with them

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiWV2KseKeo&list=PL77D98F68F6DBB35D&index=36
                              Nindo: "The last thing you never see "
                              Background Info: Sayuri mother was a Mist village resident who moved to the leaf village. She married an Uchiha, they had a child who looked more like her mother then father. The child was suspected to have the rare trait of having the Sharingan. Not only that but Sayuri's mother was actually from the Kurama and had their rare talent for genjutsu. Sayuri also got this trait, which she found out in the academy. She was being tested on genjutsu and it ended up actually hurting the instructor. Since that moment she has worked on her genjutsu, knowing its what makes her powerful. She hopes to unlock her Sharingan to assist with this.

Other Info

Strength: Genjutsu
                              Weakness: Stats
                                ↬ Fears

Village: Konohagakure
                              Class: Genjutsu
                              Bloodline: The Sharingan

Bloodline 2: The Kurama

Chakra Points: 150

Missions Complete:
                                S -
                                A -
                                B -
                                C - 1
                                D - 3
                                E - 5

Opponents Defeated: N/A
                              Battle Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwBjCKWaO_0&index=50&list=PL77D98F68F6DBB35D

Quote:
                                    SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:
                                ↬ Number learned
                                ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                                Raiton

a c a d e m y
                                • TEXT HERE
                                • TEXT HERE
                                • TEXT HERE

g e n i n

Raiton: Denshi no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Electron Technique)
                                Description: After the hand seals are completed, a crackling, sparking sphere of yellow electricity appears in the user's hands. The user can than toss this forward, where it will hit the target and electrocute them. Being a lightning Jutsu, it is quite powerful for its rank. However, it swerves as it flies through the air, making it difficult to aim and making it more likely to miss the farther the user is from the target. It is a very basic Jutsu.

Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill)
                                Description: An overall simple yet very effective technique, the Cloud-nin creates a sort of electrical current on his hand, this current can then be transferred onto any weapon he happens to be holding at that moment be it a kunai, senbon, shuriken, or even a sword. The next physical attack he performs is charged with this electrical current, if he blocks a weapon attack with his own weapon the current transfers over shocking the attacker. If by chance the user is not carrying a weapon he can transfer this current into his opponent's weapon shocking him, or can even hit him with this current.

Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique)
                                Description: A simple technique in concept and execution, in which the user performs the necessary handseals and then emits a short bolt of lightning from his or her hand. This is a simple bolt, akin to a fireball, as opposed to being a continuous stream. On impact, the target will suffer minor electric shocks.

Raiton: Raikou Jishaku no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Magnet)
                                Description: This jutsu creates electrical clouds around the area that attract metal, any metal projectiles thrown will be altered because of the clouds. This can be dangerous for both parties.

Raiton: Seiteki Chikara no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Static Force)
                                Description: This jutsu utilizes electricity in order to create static electricity within the hands, this static electricity can have nearbye things float to the users hands or repel things away with their hands.

c h u u n i n

Raiton: Yaiba no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Blade Technique)
                                Description: This skill allows the user to charge chakra in the form of electricity in the palm. Then, the chakra eventually works up to the fingers, where a blade of electricity is formed between the index and middle finger. The blade is very thin, and depending on the user's chakra, anywhere from 8 inches to a foot long. It is around 2 to 3 inches wide, and it lacks a hilt. The blade is held between the fingers, but as soon as it is let go, the blade vanishes into thin air. The strength of this blade isn't as strong as a normal blade, as it is nowhere as dense or as heavy. But because the blade is very thin, it is capable of doing some major damage, if used properly. However, this blade can also hurt the user, anywhere except for the fingers where the blade is held.

Dendou Kariyou no Jutsu (Electric Overdose Technique)
                                Description: The user takes one post to channel a large amount of electricity into a limb, making the chakra visible. Upon contact with the opponent, the electricity is shot into him and the target’s weight almost doubles, making it harder for the victim to move.

Kumo Tate no Jutsu (Cloud Shield Technique)
                                Description: After flashing a series of hand seals the shinobi uses chakra to condense the air immediately in front of him into a thick, chakra-embedded barrier made of cloud. These barrier blocks particular weapon attacks that are coming straight ahead, and will also block ninjutsu-based projectiles that are at the same power as the shield.

Raiton: Raikou Hitofuki no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Blast Technique)
                                Description: An upgraded version of Lightning Bolt, this jutsu works the same way except now it is a continuous blast of electricity. The blast can be ended prematurely by the user. A target hit by this technique will experience quite painful electric shocks, however they are still relatively minor.

Kanri Soushitsu no Jutsu (Control Loss Technique)
                                Description: A rather sophomoric skill in itself forming electricity into the primary hand of the Cloud-Nin the shinobi delivers a full on palm strike to the body, the voltage of this particular technique is considered high enough that the target generally loses control of the bowels and bladder causing a rather distracting mess in their undergarments. Obviously the catch is however that one has to be hit by the palm strike to fall victim to this immature tactic.

Raiton: Raikou Shunshin (Lightning Release: Lightning Instantaneous)
                                Description: When performing this technique, the user does a single seal, (Bird), and the user disappears in a wisp of electricity. The maximum the user can travel is a radius of 1 mile from where they are standing, but they must be able to visualize the area in their head. This technique can be used in escaping combat, and also to travel to some extent. However, when this is used to escape combat, this cannot be used when the user is attacked or is attacking.

Hikuhiku Eda no Jutsu (Twitching Limb Technique)
                                Description: An off-shoot of the Electric Overdose Technique, after the user channels a large amount of electricity in to his hand, making the chakra visible, the user can attack a specific body area of his opponent and fire electricity into it once. Whatever area is struck the muscles immediately begin to constrict and twitch in extreme pain and causes the limb to be unable to move.

Dendou Hari Hirogari no Jutsu (Electric Needle Spread Technique)
                                Description: Generally used as a ranged defensive maneuver when a Cloud-nin wishes to hit multiple targets in front of him. First, he begins to grow electricity-based needles all over the front area of his body. Anyone using a taijutsu on him, between now and when he attacks, from the front side will get a slight sting, attacking from the sides or from the back is still effective however. Once the needles have grown the user then flashes one hand seal and all the electric needles launch themselves in a front spreading maneuver towards anyone in their way. Anyone who is hit by the needles receives a nasty shock and slight numbness to the afflicted part.

Raiton: Raikou Kousen no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Beam Technique)
                                Description: This is the pinnacle of the single-target ranged lightning jutsu. The attack from Lightning Blast has been upgraded further, making it into a beam twice as wide as before, and much more damaging. Targets hit head-on with this jutsu will experience a fantastic amount of pain and be stunned after the jutsu ends. Also, nearly missing with this jutsu also has some effect. Because of the high amount of voltage, small lightning bolts can arc from the beam to someone standing within two feet of it, causing shocks a little bit more damaging than those of Lightning Bolt technique. This jutsu can be ended prematurely by the user.

Dendou Bakuhatsu no Jutsu (Electric Detonation Technique)
                                Descriptions: Flashing a number of Hand seals the user causes all lightning bunshins that are under his specific control to explode into a burst of electricity, shocking anyone that happens to be near them.

Raiton: Yusuburu Kasugai no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Jolt Clamp)
                                Description: The user turns their chakra into electrical current and grab the opponent, sending a jolt of electricity into the opponent, temporarily paralyze an area of muscle.

Raiton: Raiton no Yoroi (Lightning Release: Lightning Armor)
                                Description:The user wraps their body in a layer of lightning chakra that, instead of being used offensively, is used to electrically stimulate the user's nervous system. The technique speeds up neural synapses to react faster, and to push physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing for tremendous raw speed. Adds +1/+1 to strength and speed as well as the effects of direct Raiton contact.

Denki Hifu no Jutsu (Electric Skin Technique)
                                Description: making a simple couple of handsigns the user makes sparks travel along their skin to increase the range and size of raiton jutsu for 5 minutes (posts) (7 for jounin)(10 for Kage/sannin) this move also makes it very difficult to make contact with the user for the danger of being severly electricuted.

j o u n i n
                                • TEXT HERE
                                • TEXT HERE
                                • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                                • TEXT HERE
                                • TEXT HERE
                                • TEXT HERE

Suiton

a c a d e m y
                              g e n i n
                              Mizu Peretto (Water Pellet)
                              Description: An enhanced Uo Tsuba, instead of a stream, it is a bullet that impacts the enemy at high speed (though with blunt force,) and it is roughly about the size of a fist.

Mizutamari no Jutsu (Water Puddle Technique)
                              Description: By altering personal body shape, the user can melt into the water below the user. This allows the user to hide and set up an ambush, or lose inexperienced trackers.

Suiton: Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shuriken Technique)
                              Description: Through the use of water manipulation, the user can create multiple small shuriken comprised of water and launch them towards the target. After hitting and/or cutting a solid surface, they revert to water. It is important to note that these shuriken can be physically launched (by hand) or launched as they are created.

Mizu Tate no Jutsu (Water Shield Technique)
                              Description: A shield of water is formed around the user as a cylindrical barrier that reaches just above the user's head. After the initial creation that user can manipulate the water, allowing for water spikes, tentacles, hands and the like, though these appendages are not dexterous enough to handle a weapon. The bad thing is that the shield isn't that reliable against ninjutsu. However, an opponent who is strong enough can break through the shield.

Suiton: Abura Bushin no Jutsu (Water Release: Oil Clone Technique)
                              Description: Oil Clone Technique is a variation of the Genjutsu; Mist Servant Technique. It creates a whole bunch of clones, which won't disappear like normal illution clones when they're hit. The hit will only go right through them. The only known way to defeat them is to send a fire justu at them.

c h u u n i n
                              Mizu no Yaiba (Water Sword)
                              Description: Creates a sharp sword made of solid water in the user’s hand. As the user's control improves, he can manipulate the shape and size he/she wants the sword to have, from a tiny dagger to a massive decapitator sword. At the minimum requirements, the sword has minimal offensive power, able to make slight cuts and tears in the flesh of an opponent, and susceptible to high pressure (an opponent breaking the blade with a weapon of his own) and fire attacks.
                              Academy Level: The sword can be up to the size of a wakizashi, and is fragile, breaking under the pressure of weapon strikes against it and low level fire ninjutsu.
                              Genin Level: The sword can be up to the size of a katana, and is now as strong as a normal, metal blade. Strong Fire Ninjutsu can still destroy the blade, however.
                              Chuunin Level: The sword can be up to the size of a nodachi, and now cuts with the edge of a finely crafted blade. It can no longer be destroyed by any genin level fire ninjutsu and using it as a defensive sweep can negate academy level Fire ninjutsu.
                              Jounin Level: The sword can be up to the size of a cleaver, and is now incredibly durable and lethal. Advanced Chuunin level fire Ninjutsu is required to harm the blade, and defensively the blade can disperse up to genin level fire techniques.

Mizutamari Yusuo no Jutsu (Water Puddle Transportation)
                              Requirements: Mizutamari no Jutsu
                              Description: The normal Mizutamari Technique must be learned before you can use this technique, since it requires Mizutamari to be used in conjunction with it. If a user uses the Mizutamari while standing on top of a lake or river or any other water source, he/she can materialize himself/herself back anywhere he/she wants within the area of the water source (maximum range, 1/2 a mile.) That way the user can surprise the enemy from behind or even from below.

Mizukaisou Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Reflection Clone Technique)
                              Description: A jutsu that makes the user's reflection in water step out of the reflection and attack as a physical body. This type of water clone is an improvement over the Mizu Bunshin, possessing Chakra, Intelligence, and Physical abilities equivalent to 1/3 the user's. Each clone can be destroyed with a solid blow.

Mizu no Yoroi (Water Armor)
                              Description: A thin layer of water covers the user’s whole body. At the basic requirements, it gives protection against fire techniques by dampening the effects, as well as nullifying some Taijutsu attacks. While the armor is on, it constantly draws out small amounts of both the user’s chakra and stamina, and thus can only be kept up for a limited time.

Suiton: Fuuma Mizu Shuriken (Water Release: Evil Windmill Water Shuriken)
                              Description: Instead of creating multiple smaller shurikens made of water, the user creates one or more large Fuuma Shurikens made of water and launches it towards the enemy. The shuriken causes massive damage when hitting an enemy. It is also much more solid than the normal water shurikens and can easily parry other kunais and shurikens that come in its path. This technique can be performed in one of two ways: the first is to create a single shuriken that the user may throw (this requires no body of water to draw from,) the second requires a large body of water, but allows the Mist shinobi to create multiple shuriken that he can launch directly from the water sources towards the enemy. This can be especially deadly if the fight itself is taking place atop said body of water, since the shurikens are hidden until they actually emerge from the water.

Deido Tama (Mud Ball)
                              Description: A very useful technique used to slow down their opponents, the user spits out a large ball of mud. The mud is kept together with chakra and, when it stikes a hard surface, it hardens-- slowing down movement of the person hit or weighing down an item. Once it has turned solid, only a strong person can break it, though a water technique of chuunin level or higher can liquify the mud once more. Eventually, the hardened mud shatters, and the victim is no longer inconvenienced by it.

Kirigakure: Shunshin no Jutsu (Hidden Mist: Instantaneous Body Skill)
                              Description: An ability which allows the user to transport from one area to another in a spray of fine mist. The user has to have been to the area before and the distance is limited to about one mile. This jutsu can only be used to escape combat, and may not be used if the shinobi is attacking or has been attacked.

Suikusari no Jutsu (Water Chains Technique)
                              Description: Creates chains made of water and binds the enemy's ankles and wrists to make them more vulnerable and less mobile. The enemy can still perform normally if he is strong enough to move.

Suimenka no Kisoku ( Breathing underwater Technique)
                              Description: The art of breathing underwater using chakra to remove oxygen from water has been a long handed down secret of the Mist. The length of time and the depth that the diver can go under depends on the ability of the user. This technique typically activates whenever the shinobi breathes in water and requires no handseals.

Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Technique)
                              Description: A highly effective cover technique which blankets an area in a thick mist, confusing the senses of the enemy. Unless the user is trained to fight without the use of his vision, or has learned the technique to see through the mist, this doesn't not provide a significant combat advantage. The mist swirls about, confusing vision and distorting sound. Visibility is cut down to three feet. The mist lasts for 3 posts, plus an additional post for every 10 points in Reserves the user has. It is important to note that this mist is non-natural, and obstructs the view of even those using low level techniques (stage 3 or lower) to attempt to see through it.

j o u n i n
                              s a n n i n
                                Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                              g e n i n
                              c h u u n i n
                              j o u n i n
                              s a n n i n
                              Genjutsu
                                Universal

a c a d e m y
                              g e n i n: Bunshin No Jutsu (Clone Technique)
                              Description: A jutsu that creates an illusionary clone of the user, in numbers of one or more. The clone disappears after being struck with an attack, and can deal no damage. This jutsu is one of the basics, and required to pass the shinobi academy.

Ikamono Chishio (Fake blood)
                              Description: This genjutsu can create fake blood and wounds on the user’s body to fool the enemy that he/she is wounded. The illusion is only visual; it cannot trick the sense of smell.

Name of Jutsu: The Burning Plains
                              Description: The shinobi will gather chakra around their lips and begin to whistle a tune using the chakra to alter the pitch. Anyone who hears this high pitched whistling will see the user start to smoke and spark drawing them deeper into the genjutsu. When they have seen and heard the jutsu the opponent will see the user burst into a image of flame and the fire will quickly spread around them making everything around look as if it is on fire. All the opponent will be able to hear is the roar of flames and it would be difficult to see the user do to the fact hat they are shrouded in fire. The opponent will feel excruciating pain if they come into contact with the fire.

Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu (Mist Servant Technique)
                              Description: Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that creates false attackers to delay and confuse the enemy. Though these servants are not real, the actual ninja is able to remain hidden and throw kunai and shuriken matching the movements of the servants. This makes it appear the false servants are capable of attacking. When the enemy attempts to attack the servant, they will merely disrupt the servants illusion body but not destroy it.

Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique)
                              Description: Narakumi no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a horrifying vision of their greatest fears. The ninja will use the serpent hand seal to cause a circle of leaves to spin and envelop the target and then fall away. Once cast the world will appear normal to the target until they see the illusion.

c h u u n i n
                              Suguni Ouda (Instant Strike)
                              Description: For this technique the user must have eye contact with the target. A single hand seal is formed and the user vanishes with a loud bang. In an instant the user is standing in front of the target, a weapon (such as a kunai or katana) plunged into the opponent's body. The opponent feels a blast of pain and the shock of being stabbed, but then the illusion of the user vanishes, revealing it was merely genjutsu. This technique means to paralyze the target in temporary terror.

Magen: Jubaku Satsu (Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death)
                              Description: After forming the needed hand seals, the user will disappear and approach their target. Once near the target, a tree will grow at their feet and its branches will bind them so they can no longer move. Once the illusion makes them believe they are captured, the user will appear from the tree itself and stab said target with a kunai.

Magen: Niju Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique)
                              Description: This jutsu places another illusion on top of a previous illusion created by the user. If and when the target dispels the first illusion, they will not realize that a second is in place. The second surrounding can be controlled by moving chakra in your hands.

Nemuri (Sleep)
                              Descripiton: A genjutsu technique where the ninja places their hand on their target's shoulder and forces them into a deep slumber. A useful technique when subterfuge is involved with a mission, but utterly useless in combat.

Nise Shookanjoo No Jutsu (False Summons Technique)
                              Description: This crafty technique has the user mimic the hand gestures used to perform a summon; however, nothing is actually summoned except for an incredibly lifelike illusion shaped to the caster's will. Since the only thing being created is a chakra projection and not flesh, this genjutsu can be used by lower level shinobi who would normally not have the skills to perform an actual summon. The catch is that the shinobi's genjutsu skills will determine the size and detail of the chakra projection. (A genin might be able to create a false summons of a tracking dog, while a jounin could create a false summons of Gamabunta himself). The illusion is extraordinarily lifelike, in fact is indistinguishable from the real McCoy (of course, not to the Byakugan or Sharingan); its movements are controlled directly by the shinobi. If attacked, the chakra projection will stay there, but any decent ninja would figure out it's an illusion and simply ignore it then. The best use of this technique would be for intimidation or as a bluff ("that punk kid shouldn't be able to summon THAT! He must be a genius!").

Note: Making an illusion of higher level summoning can only be done by jounin-ranked genjutsu specialists. Anyone else is limited to medium-sized summons at best (Orochimaru's snakes at the Forest of Death, for example)

j o u n i n
                              s a n n i n
                                Element 2

a c a d e m y
                              g e n i n
                              c h u u n i n
                              j o u n i n
                              s a n n i n

Other Info: Has a Anbu mask that belonged to her Father. She wears it all the time, to the point that nobody but her family sees her face.

Quote:
                                She has a standard Katana and a bow

Style: (if you have a certain style of fighting, write it down here)
                                ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
          • Wall Street 200
          • Money Never Sleeps 200
          • Tycoon 200

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
          • Angelic Alliance 100
          • Party Animal 100
          • Ultimate Player 200
          PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:00 pm
          Black Fire Lord

Approved  
          PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:55 pm
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
                              XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYou are all I needXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThose dead eyesXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDeath is all around me

Name: Ruka Fuu Ranton
                              Nickname: Ru or Storm Lily
                                ↬ Ru is clearly short for Ruka which was often used by her class mates growing up but achieving the nickname 'Storm Lily' due to the clans abilities and the iconic Lily placed over her left eye.

Ethnicity: 80% Japanese - 20% Islander
                              Height: 5'5"
                              Weight: 104 LBS
                              Personality: Curl | Compassionate | Wild

Family: Hana - Venomous Pet Snake

Theme Song: This Silence
                              Nindo: "This silence is mine and mine alone."
                              Background Info: Born in the country of lighting. Her oldest memory is her abusive mother yelling at her. Her mother would whip her back constantly until she lost all sensations on it. Ruka reasoned that her mother was only raising her in the only way she knew and didn't blame her mother for her cruelty. She accepted long ago that she was an unwanted child and a bothersome pest to her mother's livelihood. Her mother sold her off when she was a child to prostitution.

She once teamed up with a fellow prostitute girl she trusted and decided to call Indigo (based on the color of her eyes). They decided to steal as much gold from the brothel as they could carry. As they ran out of town, a regular costumer of Indigo was waiting for them by the town gate. Indigo and him were determined to kill Ruka, as Indigo revealed she only needed her to carry away more gold. Ruka was caught by people from the brothel and brought back. Eventually, she decided to kill everyone in the brothel and to make an escape by herself. She also pocketed all the money she could, but was robbed by bandits later on, barely escaping from being sold into prostitution again. Ruka decided to only take as much money as she needed from then on. Wandering again to a city (Country of grass) that didn't know her face, Ruka had encountered a man whose name she doesn't remember. He was one of the patrons of the brothel where she worked. While he did recognize her, for some reason, she couldn't bring herself to kill him when he approached her. They lived together within the same house and shared a quaint life of peace together. Ruka, however, contracted a deadly and highly contagious illness and, fearing for his life, the man abandoned her, but not before trying to sell her. Ruka, however, killed the man by cutting off his head, noting that the man looked surprised in his final moments.

As she continued to wander, Ruka had subconsciously decided to kill anyone in sight when she wanted something. She has killed so many people –regardless of age or gender– that she has lost count. One day, she broke into a household for food and killed every single family member. When the eldest daughter asked her reasons for the slaughter before her death, Ruka found that she had no real justifications for doing so and merely did it as a reflex. Ruka was ultimately caught, when her illness became too much for her to bear. She was placed in a cell with five other girls while their charges were never made known to her. These girls were subject to horrible torture, unlike Ruka, who was simply given a few lashes instead. The girls all died one by one, with Ruka being the last one alive. Finally, Ruka's illness caught up with her, as she started coughing up blood. In her last moments, she gazed upon a beautiful pink flower that rose from the ground but she wasn't going to give up here she had lived through to much to die on the floor like this. She was only thirteen at the time and gone through so much. Reaching out for the lily Ruka picked her body off from the floor. If she could just escape. Her broken body managed to stand on its own lily still in hand. Her pink eyes drifted down the hallway to see a single guard. Somehow she manged to get him to come to the cell and as he got close enough Ruka reached through and strangled him with her bare hands getting the keys from around his neck and escaping. Escaping into the shadow of night.

Having traveled all the way down to the county of rivers Ruka ran out of the city and into the near by forest. Still couching up blood as she ran. When she got far enough her body fell onto the forest floor. As her eyes closed she thought it would be the end of her but she would soon open her eyes again. Only to see the face of a man that was unknown to her. Ready to attack but her body was so weak she couldn't even lift up her arms. Looking around she noticed she couldn't see out of her left eye and felt cloth around her head. The male noticed she was awake and spoke. He was the first human Ruka had even encounter that was truly pure of heart. He explained how he had found her in the woods and where she was now. That her illness was being treated by him and she would be well in a month if her recovery went smoothly. As he explained these things to the young girl Ruka felt something moving on her body only to look down to see a pink colored snake moving around her. Her faintly colored coral eyes opened slightly but the man explained again how he found this snake curled up to her when he had found her and it has not left her side since which was odd to see a snake show such affection. Possessing all this information she began to wonder why her left eye was banged but did not ask being to tired to even keep her eyes open she fell back to sleep.

Days past as Ruka began to recover, something she though would never happen being sure that day she would not get up from the cold ground of the forest. Soon she named the snake Hana as it never left her side and would soon be the only family she needed. Having no idea why this snake was with her but was glad she came into her life. As it neared the end of the month Ruka began to notice something odd as she was sitting next to the river she could see the water moving to her movements and as she noticed this so did her care taker. He believed Ruka had the abilities to be a shinobi but if only he knew of the trail of bodies behind her the power hidden within would make anyone aware but until this point Ruka had not said a single word to him no matter the question he asked. That night Ruka finally was able to take the cloth that covered her left eye off but knew she would not be able to see out of it again. It seems in all her distress she failed to notice a massive injury she suffered while being held captive for her crimes. Seeing her blind eye she turned towards the pink flower she kept at her bed side and a pin of sorts and without a flinch of pain placed the lily over her eye and stuck the pin in to kept it in place. After this act the man that had been watching over Ruka knew that she was no like other children but needed a place to belong and be safe. To grow safely because he could see the unstable mind within her that was starting to grown.

It wasn't soon after her recovery the man gave Ruka a scroll and told her to go to the village hidden in the mist and while she didn't want to be apart of any village she couldn't tell him no. Not after bringing her back from the brim of death and not asking for a single thing in return besides this. It is unknown his connection to the village but when Ruka arrived and handed over the scroll she was brought to a room with other shinobi much older then she. She had never seen other shinobi before and was taken back slightly. She never knew what was on the scroll but it was soon decided to take the girl into the village. Like a refugee but since then she had mainly kept to herself but was never trusted by the other villages not blaming them as she wouldn't trust herself either. Only having Hana by her side for these past six years and her team in which she hardly interacted with but as time past Ruka might open up, maybe.

Other Info
                              ☁ Rain
                              ☁ Creating Fear
                              ☁ Lilies
                              ☁ Powerful Males

Dislikes:
                              ✕ Cloudless Skies
                              ✕ Cockiness
                              ✕ Self Pity
                              ✕ Righteousness
                              ✕ Being Bored

Strength: Sword Play, Ninjutsu, Mind Games and High Mobility.
                              Weakness: Genjutsu and Fūinjutsu
                                ↬ Fears
                              • Truth of her past being known
                              • Losing Hana

Class: Ninjutsu
                              Bloodline:
                                ↬ Storm Release

Clan
                                ↬ Ranton
                                ↬ Chiru

Demon: None

Chakra Points: 100 points

Missions Complete:
                                S -
                                A -
                                B -
                                C -
                                D -
                                E -

Opponents Defeated: None, yet.
                              Battle Theme: Crazy

Quote:
                                    SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:
                                ↬ Two full ninjutsu elements
                                ↬ Taijutsu style 0/1
                                ↬ Weapon style 0/1

Ninjutsu
                                Water (Mizu)

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Lighting (Raiton)
                              (Dormant for now)

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                              g e n i n
                              c h u u n i n
                              j o u n i n
                              s a n n i n

Universal

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

• Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique)
                              • Kyou Masukingu No Jutsu (Sound Masking Technique)

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Element 2

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Other Info: Genin- Speed: 3(+2/-2) / Strength: 3(+2/-2)

Quote:
                                Weapon name: Shira-Yuri
                                Length: 23.622 Inches
                                Weight: 20 LBS
                                Ranton family heirloom.
                                Special: Manipulates lighting jutsu. (Ability Locked)

Style:

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
          • Angelic Alliance 100
          • Party Animal 100
          • Ultimate Player 200
          PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:06 am
          Lady Apple White

Oh, how silly of me to forget to mention this. I see you only picked 1 clan, while in this guild, we let you pick a second Bloodline/Clan (You have 2 parents, and therefore, can have 2). So feel free to pick another. And in the meanwhile, APPROVED.  
          PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 pm
                              User Image
                              [1] [2] [3]

Name: Ieyasu Sarutobi
                              Nickname: Kiri's Akuma Kakkoii Yutanpo (The Mist's Devilishly Handsome Hottie)
                                ↬ Along with his obviously master tier charm and good looks, his usage of Shakuton has become his trademark. As a proud Kiri ninja, he has proudly adorned the nickname drowning everyone in his beautifully scorching radiance.

Ethnicity: Caucasian
                              Height: 5'9''
                              Weight: 144lbs
                              Personality:

___|Egotistic|
                              xxxx• He is full of himself. It is obvious that he believes himself to be the ideal ninja, that he bears the characteristics that everyone else should strive towards achieving. His pride is an absolute. Furthermore, he believes that no one else could ever possibly be on the same level as him regardless of their social status or actual power level. Often he will boast about his personal prowess creating fantasy exaggerations that build into one massive facade. This is his shield mechanism to hide his greatest insecurity in that he feels insignificant in the broad scheme of things.
                              ___|Callous|
                              xxxx• Ieyasu has always been distant and socially alone. He gives off an intimidating aura along with the tone of his voice which tends to push people away. If he disagrees with someone's thoughts or feelings he is quick to emotionally beat them down and attack them personally. When working with others, if he notices their lack of skill or if they fail at an objective he will harshly scold them and tell them to stop while they're ahead.
                              ___|Impetuous|
                              xxxx• As with any personality that tends to have a massive ego, he is rash and stubborn. When he sets his mind on something, he will pursue it with reckless abandon. He does not spend much time calculating or formulating a scenario before engaging it. If he sees an opportunity to shine or outshine his peers he will jump at it. Facing enemies, he tends to go in gung-ho without fear of repercussions.

Family: His only family are his father Kazuke Sarutobi and his mother Saika Sarutobi as his family moved away from their kin in Konohagakure. Close friends and teammates may become family.

Relationships:
                              ____|Romantic Interests|
                              xxxx
                              ____|Friends|
                              xxxx
                              ____|Enemies|
                              xxxx

Theme Song: Opening - Trinity Blood
                              Nindo: "It's said you can achieve success through hard work, blood, sweat, and tears. Or you can just be me. I am success. I am excellence. I am perfection. Yeah, that's right. You wish you were me. Too bad, I'm one of a kind. But, if you want to... you can chase my shadow and follow in my footsteps. Just know you that no matter how hard you try it will be just like the Monkey and the Moon. No matter how hard the Monkey wanted to reach and grab onto the Moon from his branch that overlooked the lake, he simply fell in. He never even realized that he was reaching for the reflection."
                              Background Info:

Ieyasu's family were of the Sarutobi clan. They had originally lived in Konohagakure, however in his childhood years the relationship with the main family became strained. The current head of the clan at the time had been an uncouth, essentially terrible, leader who expected the men of the clan to perform highly dangerous missions to spread the glory and renown of the Sarutobi clan. Ieyasu's father Kazuke was one of the unfortunate ninja who was forced to partake in this ritual of taking on missions that were beyond and above the scope of what a mission for average ninja entailed. It was due to this, that Ieyasu had what can only be described as a lack thereof a relationship with his father. And despite the pleading and rationale explanations his mother Saika provided, Ieyasu grew more and more distant from his father. His mother had spent the majority of his childhood keeping him happy and entertained, always diverting his attention from the vacancy that existed in their home with Kazuke gone. It was from his mother, who was often known as the Sarutobi Beauty, that he got all of his killer looks from.

By the time Ieyasu was entering that rather hormone-ridden passage from child to adulthood that was his teenage years, his father had returned a hero of the Sarutobi clan. The family unit survived the trial that they had been tested with. Kazuke refused rewards of great amounts of ryo or higher status in the village and clan. Instead, he took his wife and his son to Kirigakure, a neighboring village with average to decent relations with Konohagakure at the time. They established their own little niche in Kirigakure, where Kazuke worked to rebuild the broken relationship that he had with Ieyasu. It was in the time that he disciplined and honed Ieyasu into a strong man who inherited Konoha's will of fire. Ieyasu, pushed by his father, eventually joined Kiri's Academy and graduated among the highest in the class. It was in this time, that he noticed his unnatural affinity for the Katon and Futon elements. Obviously, as most denizens of Kiri had, he also possessed the Suiton element, although this appeared later than the first two elements.

After his graduation from Kiri's Academy, Kazuke had brought Ieyasu to a place in private and explained one of their family's secrets. They possessed a special kekkai genkai known as Shakuton. This was something obtained by rather unknown or mysterious means by Ieyasu's ancestors. This had explained Ieyasu's confusing elemental affinities. However, knowing of this secret power that was in his blood, something more sinister began to coarse through Ieyasu's veins. Vanity. Ieyasu started to notice that he was popular with the ladies, that he was quite talented, and that he was unique in terms of his special kekkai genkai. This evolved into a belief that he was mostly superior to those around him and would prove to become one of his greatest flaws. Despite his father's last minute attempts at shaking Ieyasu of his arrogance, Ieyasu simply fought back, claiming that Kazuke was just afraid of their family's power and that he was too weak to use it. Their relationship to this day remains heavily tenuous.

Other Info:
                              ____|Likes|
                              xxxx• Ninjutsu
                              xxxx• Activity
                              xxxx• Shakuton
                              xxxx• History
                              xxxx• Kekkai Genkai
                              xxxx• Solo Work
                              xxxx• Women
                              xxxx• Busty Brunettes
                              xxxx• Common Sense
                              xxxx• Spicy Foods
                              xxxx• Anything Sweet
                              ____|Dislikes|
                              xxxx• Genjutsu
                              xxxx• Stagnation
                              xxxx• Little Goody Two-shoes
                              xxxx• Drama Queens
                              xxxx• Try-hards
                              xxxx• Teamwork
                              xxxx• Attention Whores
                              xxxx• Homosexuals
                              xxxx• Salty Foods
                              ____|Hobbies|
                              xxxx• Primping
                              xxxx• Poetry
                              xxxx• Philosophy
                              xxxx• Short Stories
                              xxxx• Singing
                              xxxx• Spending Ryo
                              xxxx• Interesting Conversation
                              xxxx• Stirring-up Trouble
                              xxxx• Training
                              xxxx• Exploration
                              xxxx• Dating
                              xxxx• Ego-Measuring Contests
                              ____|Fears|
                              xxxx• Rejection
                              xxxx• Failure
                              xxxx• Death
                              xxxx• Exile
                              xxxx• Insects
                              xxxx• Claustrophobia
                              ____|Accomplishments|
                              xxxx• Graduated from Kiri's Academy

Strength: Solo, Ninjutsu, Long-ranged.
                              Weakness: Teamwork, Genjutsu, Close-ranged.

Class: Ninjutsu
                              Bloodline: Shakuton
                                ↬ Stage 1

↬ Implants? N/A

Clan

Chakra Points: 150

Missions Complete:
                                S - 0
                                A - 0
                                B - 0
                                C - 0
                                D - 0
                                E - 0

Opponents Defeated: 0
                              Battle Theme: Anthem for Pipe Dreams - Air Gear

Quote:
                                    Summon Info. N/A

Jutsu List:
                                ↬ 0 Learned.
                                ↬ Maruton, Katon, Fūton, Suiton techniques to be learned.
                                ↬ Sarutobi Clan and Shakuton Kekkai Genkai techniques to be learned.
                                ↬ 0/10 Genjutsu Techniques.
                                ↬ 0/4 Taijutsu/Bukijutsu Styles

Kekkai Genkai
                                Shakuton - Scorch Release

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Hijutsu
                                          Sarutobi Clan

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Ninjutsu
                                                    Maruton - Nonelemental Techniques

a c a d e m y
                                                    • Kawarimi No Jutsu (Body Switch Technique)

g e n i n
                                                    •Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique)

c h u u n i n
                                                  j o u n i n
                                                  s a n n i n

Katon - Fire Style

a c a d e m y
                                                    • Katon: Shuriken no Jutsu (Fire Release: Shuriken Technique)

g e n i n
                                                  c h u u n i n
                                                  j o u n i n
                                                  s a n n i n

Futon - Wind Style

a c a d e m y
                                                    • Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu (Wind Levitation)

g e n i n
                                                  c h u u n i n
                                                  j o u n i n
                                                  s a n n i n

Suiton - Water Style

a c a d e m y

g e n i n
                                                  c h u u n i n
                                                  j o u n i n
                                                  s a n n i n

Genjutsu
                                                    Genjutsu - Illusion Techniques

a c a d e m y
                                                  g e n i n
                                                  c h u u n i n
                                                  j o u n i n
                                                  s a n n i n

Taijutsu
                                                    Taijutsu - Hand-to-Hand Techniques

a c a d e m y
                                                  g e n i n
                                                  c h u u n i n
                                                  j o u n i n
                                                  s a n n i n

Bukijutsu
                                                    Bukijutsu - Weapon Style Techniques

a c a d e m y
                                                  g e n i n
                                                  c h u u n i n
                                                  j o u n i n
                                                  s a n n i n

Other Info:

____|General Skills|
                                                      xxxx• Cooking
                                                      xxxx• Cleaning
                                                      xxxx• Survival
                                                      xxxx• Singing
                                                      xxxx• Writing
                                                      xxxx• Silvertongue
                                                      xxxx• Leadership
                                                      xxxx• Diplomacy
                                                      xxxx• Discipline

Quote:
                                                    An average 65cm katana along with an average 35cm wakizashi. He also carries his various ninja tools comprising of kunai and shuriken.

Taijutsu Styles:
                                                    ↬ N/A

↬ N/A

Bukijutsu Styles:
                                                    ↬ N/A

↬ N/A

Kawaii Sugar Daddy

Profile Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
                              Other Stuff
                              Get GCash
                              Offers
                              Get Items
                              More Items
                              Where Everyone Hangs Out
                              Other Community Areas
                              Virtual Spaces
                              Fun Stuff
                              Gaia's Games
                              Mini-Games