Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
From the heart of boredom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:08 am

You know? It's been really nice lately in at least one aspect. People used to tell me I was wrong about nearly every goddamn word that came out of my mouth, that what I believed was never right. Ever. No matter how long I lived for. But one of the people who used to be like that, we just talk now, we aren't friends. And because of that, I don't hear that I'm wrong much anymore except from 2 people. I'm not arguing over whether martial arts and marching band are sports which they CLEARLY ARE (hell, you compete as a team in marching band and against other teams to reach a single goal, while doing extreme physical activity. Now tell me that doesn't qualify as a sport!). I'm not arguing over politics which I have no interest in arguing over. I'm not arguing over the things that I understand more than absolutely anyone because I have them when nobody else does. I'm hardly hearing "You're wrong!!!" 24/7 now. I'm a good person, I'm honest as hell. I know myself better than anyone and when someone tells me that I'm wrong about myself, that's just taking it too far. You don't know s**t about me if you say that. So in the end, I'm happy. Yeah people still say I'm wrong, but those are the people who are too cowardly to admit their own defeat. I'm satisfied with not hearing that sort of thing. It's relaxing and reassuring knowing those around me can believe me and what I say, and agree with me. For once, I'm sure I'm right, and nobody has the right to tell me otherwise.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:44 am

I've started writing my next song in Spanish for my song saga, and it's metal as hell!! I'm so happy with how it's coming along! I thought it'd be much harder, and granted it's taking some extra time, but it's a lot of fun because I'm practicing my skills a lot, learning new words, and so on and so forth.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:33 pm

That moment when you've been requested to draw stuff, and your tablet pen dies...
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:38 pm

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:54 pm

Man I'm just glad for once I'm part of no argument between friends. I'm just kinda playing monkey in the middle, but I'm in the middle. As usual... Ehhhhhh..... help?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:18 pm

My current mood:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:58 pm

Time for a new start!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:15 am

I am so close to convincing a friend of mine to listen to GloryHammer. I must succeed, but in return she will force me to watch a One Direction movie with her. I'd do it. I'd do it for the love of nerdy, cheesy as hell power metal music!! POWER METAL IS ETERNAL!!!

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:00 am

When I make my first full suit of cosplay armor, I'm going to put it on, then put on my LOTR necklace, and walk onto the mountains of my aunt's farm and take cosplay pics. That'll be my first photoshoot. Gimme a year, it'll happen.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:01 pm

I'm happy because I'm finishing coming out to my friends and stuff about being a guy.

The average response: Anyone who denies you, I'll beat them up.

And when I told my mom I was afraid to tell my dad's side of the family because they're all devout christians and catholics, she flat out told me, "I'll handle it, you have nothing to worry about."

I have the best people in my life, tbh. I love all of them.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:13 am

I'm roleplaying with this one guy on Tumblr and it's cool because he's RPing as a blacksmith, and together we're forging a battle/war hammer. And I'm learning a damn good bit about blacksmithing and smithing techniques as we go. That's going to be helpful for when the first day I forge something comes.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:30 pm

Me: *sees sign for free scrap metal*
Me: Mom can I--
Mom: There's nothing left someone took it all this morning.
Me: BUT I CAN'T FUND METALCRAFTING!!!

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:41 am

Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhghghggghghfjfjshdfkjadhfkjahdfkjnsdkjdv
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:22 pm

Paladin Magnus of BF
I'm happy because I'm finishing coming out to my friends and stuff about being a guy.

The average response: Anyone who denies you, I'll beat them up.

And when I told my mom I was afraid to tell my dad's side of the family because they're all devout christians and catholics, she flat out told me, "I'll handle it, you have nothing to worry about."

I have the best people in my life, tbh. I love all of them.

I'm really glad to hear that you have such supportive people in your life! (As they should be, you will always be you!) Congrats on being so brave biggrin

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:14 pm

First practice of band tonight!! It's over 90 degrees out, but it's sunset and I think it'll be ok!
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games