Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:08 pm
whiters4
SpazzticPanda1311
Five nights at Freddy 2 is scary o3o

You should watch HarshlyCritical play it, one of the animatronics was in the room the whole time and didn't kill him. It just stared. I freaked out!

Oh god! Thats freaking creepy xD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:36 pm
Loonamist

Yes!
I NOW CLAIM MY TROPHY OF NERD-DOME

Lol I can only imagine what Trendon and Levi would be like together, drunk. Probably the most obnoxious duo ever... And poor Adrian stuck as the designated driver, or something. Lol oh the suffering he must have had to put up with through highschool...

Yeah, Matilda's personality is a lot harder to get a hold of. It kind of took me a while to figure it out, actually, but I managed to just recently settle into it (like, this morning). She's basically, for lack of better words, a wallflower, at least at first. She listens and hangs back and does her work, and then suddenly, one day, totally out of the blue, she'll make some dry witty comment or something to a conversation. Only after she feels like she knows the people, though. And if it doesn't totally irritate the people involved, she'll talk with them and casually socialize. I'm trying to see if I can find easier ways to get her to talk, though, because as it is, she seems like she runs the risk of being too blasé and providing really horrible casual conversation (meaning boring). I'm thinking she may end up being a bit more snarky than she's been coming off as so far...
I'll have to keep thinking on it. If I come up with anything in particular, I'll definitely let you know, but part of it is that she's still kind of forming in my head, I think. Maybe I should wait to submit her profile, actually, just to make sure I've got a solid idea of her character first...

But hopefully Trendon can get accepted and I can start posting him fairly soon >)

CONGRATULATIONS!
*twelve twinkling trumpeters dressed all in gold play a royal fanfare as your
trophy is carried to you on a red velvet cushion* *the crowd goes wild!*
emotion_awesome

Ugh, yes, he would always be forced to be the designated driver.
And the other two just... so much obnoxious. So much. xD

Ohhh, ok. I kind of get it. Yeah, it's always difficult to try to create quieter
characters without them becoming totally boring. I've tried and failed too
many times. You got this though! Once she's fully formed in your head,
she will be just wonderful, I'm sure. ^^

riskinginsanity

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:47 pm
riskinginsanity
Loonamist

Yes!
I NOW CLAIM MY TROPHY OF NERD-DOME

Lol I can only imagine what Trendon and Levi would be like together, drunk. Probably the most obnoxious duo ever... And poor Adrian stuck as the designated driver, or something. Lol oh the suffering he must have had to put up with through highschool...

Yeah, Matilda's personality is a lot harder to get a hold of. It kind of took me a while to figure it out, actually, but I managed to just recently settle into it (like, this morning). She's basically, for lack of better words, a wallflower, at least at first. She listens and hangs back and does her work, and then suddenly, one day, totally out of the blue, she'll make some dry witty comment or something to a conversation. Only after she feels like she knows the people, though. And if it doesn't totally irritate the people involved, she'll talk with them and casually socialize. I'm trying to see if I can find easier ways to get her to talk, though, because as it is, she seems like she runs the risk of being too blasé and providing really horrible casual conversation (meaning boring). I'm thinking she may end up being a bit more snarky than she's been coming off as so far...
I'll have to keep thinking on it. If I come up with anything in particular, I'll definitely let you know, but part of it is that she's still kind of forming in my head, I think. Maybe I should wait to submit her profile, actually, just to make sure I've got a solid idea of her character first...

But hopefully Trendon can get accepted and I can start posting him fairly soon >)

CONGRATULATIONS!
*twelve twinkling trumpeters dressed all in gold play a royal fanfare as your
trophy is carried to you on a red velvet cushion* *the crowd goes wild!*
emotion_awesome

Ugh, yes, he would always be forced to be the designated driver.
And the other two just... so much obnoxious. So much. xD

Ohhh, ok. I kind of get it. Yeah, it's always difficult to try to create quieter
characters without them becoming totally boring. I've tried and failed too
many times. You got this though! Once she's fully formed in your head,
she will be just wonderful, I'm sure. ^^

:' D I'VE ALWAYS DREAMED OF THIS DAY~

Poor Adrian. Probably drove him to secretly wishing they would drink themselves asleep. Easier to babysit. Less likely to be grabby. Do you want them to meet up soon, or would you like for that to happen later on? : O

I think I'm walking the line... I just gotta think on it for a bit, and I'll hopefully come up with something. It doesn't help I'm kind of... horrible at creating female characters >_> ;;; But thank you for the encouragement and optimism x3 Lol hopefully if I spend the time on it, she'll come out interesting enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:56 pm
Antagonist TEN

I know! Like, I'd never wear bras at home unless I wanna commit suicide. ;_;
//alsomentallypreparedforsaggyboobsprobablynot

WHY HASN'T ANYONE MADE A DEVICE THAT COULD DO THAT?
ADFGHJKL:LKJHGHDSDS ALL WOMEN NEED IT, ONE DAY,
I'M GONNA DIE BECAUSE OF MY BRA. ASDFGHJK

PLS HELP US LADIES

ROFL I don't want to wear bras but I don't want saggy boobs either. Do you see my struggle- //sobs

OMG. YOU KNOW, PEOPLE WHO HAVE EXTREMELY HUGE BOOBS. I WONDER IF THEY GET BACK ACHES. LIKE, OMG HOW DO YOU EVEN WALK- //don't have enough boobs to understand//
//sobs in a corner//

Loonamist

Lol definitely xD

Heh, perfect! Lol hopefully that will be just enough time for me to get him accepted and settled in, and maybe have him head over during her shift >w>
Lol yeah, I'm still kind of curious how the money works, but I plan on definitely having him struggle with the monies until he gets a proper job.

Oh the beach! Nice! I'm still kind of trying to get the hang of where everything is and what the best social/active spots are.

Haha, alrighty then! Huehuehue, his flirtatious nature though OTL I wonder how she'd react to that, probably too dense to notice hahahah-
no idk her reaction //sobs

So basically he doesn't want to ask his parents for financial support- rofl
The only places i'm familiar with is Downtown and Lune Beach-
too unsociable to go elsewhere emotion_0A0  

PUMMMY

Trash

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:56 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Hey! Just saw your post in the rp-partner search thread, and though I haven't had a profile accepted and can't actually rp yet, I just wanted to say that your characters all look really interesting x3 I've been able to peruse some of the profiles and came across Ann's before, but both she and Toya seem like very like very complex and interesting characters : )  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:01 pm
Loonamist

:' D I'VE ALWAYS DREAMED OF THIS DAY~

Poor Adrian. Probably drove him to secretly wishing they would drink themselves asleep. Easier to babysit. Less likely to be grabby. Do you want them to meet up soon, or would you like for that to happen later on? : O

I think I'm walking the line... I just gotta think on it for a bit, and I'll hopefully come up with something. It doesn't help I'm kind of... horrible at creating female characters >_> ;;; But thank you for the encouragement and optimism x3 Lol hopefully if I spend the time on it, she'll come out interesting enough.

Haha I can just imagine him trying so hard to stop the other two from
doing anything too embarrassing. "NO, don't you dare go ever there and - NO
WAIT STOP - My apologies, miss, I'll take care of this." *drags away by ear*
"Oh no, where did the other one go?"

Oh! Um, whenever is fine. I would love to have them interact sometime soon,
but if you have other people eager to roleplay with you as well, I'm totally
fine with waiting ^^

Really, female characters aren't your forte? You're like a magical unicorn!
I've never seen a female who preferred male characters before. *takes picture*
I've never been too good at male characters, so I'm trying to expand my
horizons with the twins ^^ Oh! you could always create another character
who knows her really well, so that she can be open around said character,
giving other people a chance to get to know her while she's already with
someone who makes her feel comfortable. I'd never made double characters
before Clara and Val, but it is soo useful to be able to have them work
off of each other if I need them to. I dunno, it might help you develop her more?
I know it helped me. Just a thought ^^

riskinginsanity

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:01 pm
Lyeisander
Haha, alrighty then! Huehuehue, his flirtatious nature though OTL I wonder how she'd react to that, probably too dense to notice hahahah-
no idk her reaction //sobs

So basically he doesn't want to ask his parents for financial support- rofl
The only places i'm familiar with is Downtown and Lune Beach-
too unsociable to go elsewhere emotion_0A0

Lol all his compliments and innuendoes going just right over her head. Lol he'd probably find that amusing and keep doing it, or focus on just being obnoxious. Porbably depends on the situation.

Pretty much! Lol he knows he could, but unless he's living in a cardboard box (and maybe even then) he'd rather not, if he can help it. He's gotta have some pride, after all!

Lol that sounds like an invitation for EXPLORING TIME >)
I was actually just looking around to see what all was available. I don't know why, but I was thrilled to see there was a movie theater.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:05 pm
Loonamist
SpazzticPanda1311

Hey! Just saw your post in the rp-partner search thread, and though I haven't had a profile accepted and can't actually rp yet, I just wanted to say that your characters all look really interesting x3 I've been able to peruse some of the profiles and came across Ann's before, but both she and Toya seem like very like very complex and interesting characters : )

xD Why thank you! Though at times I feel like I may have made them a bit too complex haha. To be honest I'm pretty sure these are some of the most complex and most thought out characters I've ever made. Though that also makes them fun, but difficult to RP as well cause I wanna make sure I play their personalities and characters are played out correctly you know? I am excited for them though, and I do have a lot of expectations for these characters (development wise)... hopefully xD  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:18 pm
riskinginsanity
Haha I can just imagine him trying so hard to stop the other two from
doing anything too embarrassing. "NO, don't you dare go ever there and - NO
WAIT STOP - My apologies, miss, I'll take care of this." *drags away by ear*
"Oh no, where did the other one go?"

Oh! Um, whenever is fine. I would love to have them interact sometime soon,
but if you have other people eager to roleplay with you as well, I'm totally
fine with waiting ^^

Really, female characters aren't your forte? You're like a magical unicorn!
I've never seen a female who preferred male characters before. *takes picture*
I've never been too good at male characters, so I'm trying to expand my
horizons with the twins ^^ Oh! you could always create another character
who knows her really well, so that she can be open around said character,
giving other people a chance to get to know her while she's already with
someone who makes her feel comfortable. I'd never made double characters
before Clara and Val, but it is soo useful to be able to have them work
off of each other if I need them to. I dunno, it might help you develop her more?
I know it helped me. Just a thought ^^

LMAO! Like raising twins, which is so, so, so ironic for him...

I would actually love to have them interact sooner, if you were interesting! : ) I was just trying to figure out what to do with him first, and since we've been plotting so much, figured I'd see if you were interested, or if you wanted to wait for their interactions x3

They really aren't. Lol I only recently started playing females in the last few months, after having pretty much given them up for... err... eight years or so, I think? Maybe only six, but there were probably only a few during the two years I'm not sure about. Not including one 1x1 I've had for a long time.
But thank you xD I've actually come across a few female rpers that prefer guys, btu I do notice the trend isn't common. I think it just comes with certain people or something. I dunno x3 But I'm definitely trying to get into the practice of it again.
I usually feel really weird about rping with myself, but I may consider that, at least : O See if I can come up with a way to sort of force her into a more dynamic kind of personality/situation. Thank you for the suggestion! >w<

SpazzticPanda1311
xD Why thank you! Though at times I feel like I may have made them a bit too complex haha. To be honest I'm pretty sure these are some of the most complex and most thought out characters I've ever made. Though that also makes them fun, but difficult to RP as well cause I wanna make sure I play their personalities and characters are played out correctly you know? I am excited for them though, and I do have a lot of expectations for these characters (development wise)... hopefully xD

I totally understand that. If you make them too complex, every post becomes a thorough thought process to be sure you're staying consistent. I really enjoy it, though, since it can provide such dynamic and interesting interactions and reactions and everything. I hope you're still having a lot of fun with them and everything, though ^^ And that's awesome that you have some development ideas! owo  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:26 pm
Loonamist

I totally understand that. If you make them too complex, every post becomes a thorough thought process to be sure you're staying consistent. I really enjoy it, though, since it can provide such dynamic and interesting interactions and reactions and everything. I hope you're still having a lot of fun with them and everything, though ^^ And that's awesome that you have some development ideas! owo

Yeah xD I haven't actually had many chances to use my characters, I always somehow find them in awkward situations, causing them to leave (since that's what my character would actually do). It can be a pain sometimes, but I do enjoy the times that I can RP properly with them haha. I'm hoping that Ann can open up more, since she's kind of hard to get along with. That and she doesn't trust that easily and is always picking fights xD Toya on the other hand often struggles with his inner and outer self. Kind of like a split personality sort of thing. He can be interesting to say the least, but I want him to get to the point that he can meet someone who can get him to use his inner self more so than his outer. Usually his outer self wins more of the arguments haha (This happened cause of his career and he had to look happy and smile all that time so eventually it turned into a sort of natural fake personality for him.

So in other words, you could think you know Toya well, but in reality you only know the surface of him, and not his inner personality (Which will probably cause people some degree of distress since they have no idea where his inner self came from since it's pretty the opposite of his outer self)  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:49 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Yeah xD I haven't actually had many chances to use my characters, I always somehow find them in awkward situations, causing them to leave (since that's what my character would actually do). It can be a pain sometimes, but I do enjoy the times that I can RP properly with them haha. I'm hoping that Ann can open up more, since she's kind of hard to get along with. That and she doesn't trust that easily and is always picking fights xD Toya on the other hand often struggles with his inner and outer self. Kind of like a split personality sort of thing. He can be interesting to say the least, but I want him to get to the point that he can meet someone who can get him to use his inner self more so than his outer. Usually his outer self wins more of the arguments haha (This happened cause of his career and he had to look happy and smile all that time so eventually it turned into a sort of natural fake personality for him.

So in other words, you could think you know Toya well, but in reality you only know the surface of him, and not his inner personality (Which will probably cause people some degree of distress since they have no idea where his inner self came from since it's pretty the opposite of his outer self)

Awkward situations? : O
Haha yeah, Ann looked interesting, but a bit abrasive? That may be the wrong word. I definitely got that feel for Toya, though. The complexity, not the abrasive. The idea that he had the whole internal conflict thing, and needed someone to help him give to his inner self and what not. I can definitely see a lot of opportunity for character development and everything with him, and all the internal conflicts he has, and the way those can manifest in his behaviors and interactions with people  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:51 pm
Loonamist

Oh my gosh that's soooo ironic xD

Yay! I would love to have them interact sooner. ^^

Huh, that's so interesting. And also probably a really good thing, since there
are generally more female roleplayers out there as well. Balances things a
bit. It's way cool that you're trying to stretch yourself, though. Looking back
at earlier posts, I am always astounded by how atrocious my writing used to
be. But then I realize that one day I'm going to look back and think my writing
now is atrocious, and we all just have so much more to learn, always.
So practicing different styles and characters can be so good!

SpazzticPanda1311

Oh hey, I was actually thinking it would be fun to have Val and Toya interact
sometime. I think I tried to bring it up earlier but I got distracted with the plotting
for Ann. xD I thought it might be fun because Val would much prefer his "inner
self" to his outer, and such. But at the same time they could also really hate
each other, considering that she's a compulsive liar and would hate that he
could always tell, and she would flirt with him and he would hate that. So I
dunno! But it might be fun to find out, if you wanted to ^^

riskinginsanity

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:55 pm
Loonamist

Lol all his compliments and innuendoes going just right over her head. Lol he'd probably find that amusing and keep doing it, or focus on just being obnoxious. Porbably depends on the situation.

Pretty much! Lol he knows he could, but unless he's living in a cardboard box (and maybe even then) he'd rather not, if he can help it. He's gotta have some pride, after all!

Lol that sounds like an invitation for EXPLORING TIME >)
I was actually just looking around to see what all was available. I don't know why, but I was thrilled to see there was a movie theater.

Hahah, I just made a quick browse through the shops and I can't believe they sell condoms in the grocery store.
It killed me //sobs
Do they really sell condoms in grocery shops- what-

Living in a cardboard box. Oh dear. Hahaha, well that's one interesting way to start an rp- rofl
huehuehue, much invitation indeed.
I'm still having trouble memorising the places around town. Is the movie theater in Cerise Shopping District? If I'm not mistaken? OTL  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:05 pm
Loonamist

Awkward situations? : O
Haha yeah, Ann looked interesting, but a bit abrasive? That may be the wrong word. I definitely got that feel for Toya, though. The complexity, not the abrasive. The idea that he had the whole internal conflict thing, and needed someone to help him give to his inner self and what not. I can definitely see a lot of opportunity for character development and everything with him, and all the internal conflicts he has, and the way those can manifest in his behaviors and interactions with people

Yeah, for example with Kaden: I had him in the bar, cause someone wanted to RP with him, so I posted him in there (even though he isn't really the drinking type). So when the person asked him a question I had been offline (due to school and stuff) and before I could answer, someone else replied to her and then she replied back by ordering the same drink as the other guy. So they were talking to each other and by the time I got online I was like uh-oh... how am I supposed to respond to this? Now there's nothing wrong with someone else joining in, but for Kaden he's not good at starting conversation so he felt sort of awkward considering he didn't get a chance to talk with her, plus the other two were already engaged in a conversation. So I had him leave, because Kaden already felt awkward being at a bar with flirting going all around so he kind of wanted to just get out if you know what I mean xD As for Ann's case you could say that she's abrasive, but it's more of the fact that she doesn't trust people. If she trusts you, then you can see the more caring side of her. That or if you're persistent enough and keep up with her attitude you could possibly win her over and she'll warm up to you eventually. However, until that happens she'll seem pretty cold

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:08 pm
riskinginsanity

Oh hey, I was actually thinking it would be fun to have Val and Toya interact
sometime. I think I tried to bring it up earlier but I got distracted with the plotting
for Ann. xD I thought it might be fun because Val would much prefer his "inner
self" to his outer, and such. But at the same time they could also really hate
each other, considering that she's a compulsive liar and would hate that he
could always tell, and she would flirt with him and he would hate that. So I
dunno! But it might be fun to find out, if you wanted to ^^

Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that haha xD I wouldn't mind, it does sound interesting. Though getting him to use his inner self will prove to be more difficult since he rarely ever shows it to anyone. Haha as for the flirting part, he would definitely get annoyed since he doesn't like to feel his incubus side kick in. It would be fun to see whether or not they'll get along, or if their personalities will clash with each other in the process haha x3  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games