Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Other Island Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:40 pm
[ooc: ]

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

Tsuyoi looked at Red with a blank expression, "...yeah, tell me something I don't know." she said before rubbing her head. "Listen, we just finished off one of the horsemen...so if you two really think you got a chance against us, you're horribly mistaken."
Shinochi nodded in agreement before turning her head to look at Red and Koko, "Y-Yeah! Don't mess with us, we got Horseman blood on our hands!" she said, though even she knew that Tsuyoi and herself were exhausted from the fight.

-meanwhile, in the distance-

Namia was watching while keeping hidden. She was curious as to what was going on between the group. But, she found it much more interesting to watch from a distance rather than approach them directly.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna stood at Namia's side while they watched from a distance...although, she was confused as to why they were watching from afar. She looked at Namia, "Umm...Namia? Why are we watching from very far away? Shouldn't we be joining them or...something like that?" she asked, looking at Namia.

Flippy flusters Flaky

[quote="Kurai_18]

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:17 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:36 am

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

Shinochi gritted her teeth, "Tch...damn it...I hate to admit it, but she's right..." she looked over at Tsuyoi. "I'm pretty sure Tsu is way more tired than I am...she did become enraged during our fight with Plague." she thought to herself.
Tsuyoi's expression didn't change, she looked at Shinochi, staring at her for a few seconds before looking back at Kokoro and Red, "You two don't need a hostage to force me into a fight you know...if it's a fight you want, I'll do it regardless."
Shinochi's eyes widened a little, "W-Wait a minute, Tsu, are you sure you have enough strength left to fight these two?" she asked in concern as her ears went down.
She didn't respond to Shinochi's question. She sighed, "Mind letting my friend go first? We can begin once she's safe." she said to Kokoro.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:27 am
���Koko���

Red folded her arms, "As much as I want to fight against you...I can't." she looked at Koko with a frown, "I was ordered to just stand by..." she didn't like it, but orders are orders, especially if they're from Koko herself. She then shook her head at Tsuyoi's request, "No way, we can't let go of our hostage, what if you try to escape after we've done so." she said with her hands on her hips.
Koko stared at Tsuyoi for quite awhile, "...very well." suddenly, the chains around Shinochi's neck loosened up and unwrapped itself, returning to Koko's chainsaw.
"What!? H-Hey, are you sure it was a good idea to do that?" Red asked Koko.
Koko nodded, "It seems she wants to finish things between us...right here, right now." she said, looking back towards Tsuyoi. "Red, start getting it ready." she said to her without looking at her.
Red rubbed the back of her head before she reached under her cloak. She pulled out a strange diamond-like device. She stuck it into the ground, then looked at Koko, "It'll go up on your command." She looked at Koko with furrowed eyebrows, "...are you sure...?"
Koko finally looked at Red, slowly nodding, "Yes...one of us needs to get out of this alive after all..."
Red looked down, biting her lower lip. She really hated this...but Koko was right, it's best for at least one of them to survive. She turned away from Koko, "Well then...good luck..." she said before walking some feet away from Koko.

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:26 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

When Shinochi was finally let loose, she rubbed the area of her neck where the chains was wrapped, they seemed to have left marks on her neck. She walked over to Tsuyoi, her ears moved a little while they were down, "Tsu..."
Tsuyoi chuckled, "It's fine...I want this..." she said as she looked at Shinochi with a smile. "If something happens to me...I want you to keep an eye on things all right?" she said, summoning both her keyblades.
Shinochi shook her head, "Don't say that! You're gonna kick this weirdo's butt! And then we're gonna get back to your family together!"
Tsuyoi sighed, looking back towards Koko, "...Shino, get to safety." was all she said before going into battle stance.
Shinochi looked down and slowly nodded before walking a certain distance away from Tsuyoi. She was very concerned...she didn't want her to die like this.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:36 pm
���Koko���

Once Shinochi was at a far enough distance, Koko nodded, "All right...lets begin." She snapped her finger, and on command, the diamond-like object Red placed in the ground earlier formed a barrier around Tsuyoi and herself. It was big enough to act as an arena. "Just in case we have some sort of...interruption. Now, I should let you know ahead of time, the barrier will only go down on my command." She revved up her chainsaw, "So, it'll go down when I say so...or when I'm dead."

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:35 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi grinned at Koko, "Great...wouldn't want it any other way." Suddenly, she charged at Koko, her keyblades were ready to strike or defend.
Shinochi watched as Tsuyoi and Koko finally began to fight. She watched worriedly, mainly watching Tsuyoi. She did notice that Tsuyoi's movement seemed much more limited to her normal speed. "I knew it...damn it Tsu..." she thought to herself. But, her ears perked up when she noticed something approaching. She looked towards the familiar presence, "No...why is she coming here...?"
Odayaka was running towards her, panting, "Shino!" she yelled as she ran towards her. Once she reached her, she hugged her, burying her face in her chest. She spoke, but her voice was muffled.
Shinochi sighed, placing a hand on Odayaka's head, "I can't understand what you're saying...also, why did you come here? It's dangerous right now, you should've known."
Odayaka shook her head while her face was buried in Shinochi's chest. She looked up at her, "I don't care...I just wanted to be reunited with you." she said, her ears going down.
Shinochi looked away, blushing a little, "J-Jeez, what are we, a teen couple?" she said, however, in her mind, "She's so god damned cute!" is what she thought.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:39 am
���Koko���

Koko laughed a little when Tsuyoi just simply charged at her, "Rushing things are we?" She didn't move from where she stood, however, she did dig her chainsaw into the ground. The chains shot out of it, traveling underground as they went for Tsuyoi. When it reached her, the chains wrapped around Tsuyoi's leg. They didn't cut up her leg though, they just wrapped around her leg. Koko then lifted her chainsaw in which the chains lifted Tsuyoi into the air by her leg.
Red watched, her expression was blank when she did so. She then looked over at Odayaka and Shinochi as she watched them have a happy reunion. "Hm...well isn't that nice..." she said to herself, frowning as she looked at them. She didn't know why...but she felt sort of...envious...while feeling this way, Red's shadow began to waver a little. She noticed her shadow, "Wh-Wha...F-Fang? What's wrong?"
Suddenly, Fang separated from Red's shadow and moved swiftly towards Odayaka and Shinochi.
Red was surprised from Fangs going off on his own. She chased after him, "Fang! What're you doing!" she yelled as she chased after him.
Upon reaching Shinochi and Odayaka, Fang formed into his normal self, growling while showing his teeth. He then suddenly slashed his claws at them.

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:43 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Being lifted into the air by her leg, Tsuyoi gritted her teeth, "Tch!" she pointed one of her keyblades at Koko, firing a Fira at her.
Shinochi's ears perked up, noticing Fang before he reached them. She picked up Odayaka and jumped back, avoiding his attack, "Hey! What the hell!?" she looked towards Red, "Well aren't you cruel! Making your pet attack us while we have a happy reunion!" She put Odayaka down and drew her blades, "Oda, stay behind me."
Odayaka shook her head, "N-No! I-I'm tired of always being on the sidelines while you sacrifice yourself for me!" she stood beside Shinochi. She summoned her giant crab, in which it stood beside her and pinched at the air a few times.
Shinochi looked at Odayaka with her ears down, "Oda..." she sighed, "Fine...but just...be really really careful." even though she says that, she'll be keeping a close eye on Odayaka.

"Mind if we help?" a voice came from behind them. It seems Namia and Hileinna finally joined in. She looked at the shadow wolf, "Though, there's only one problem to deal with."

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinne drew her ebony sword and stood in between Shinochi and Fang, holding her sword up at Fang, "It's about time we joined in," she looked towards Shinochi, "You may be hiding it, but you're exhaustion still shows." she turned back to Fang, "Just watch the little one, me and Namia will deal with this."

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18][/quote]
[quote=

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:54 pm
���Koko���

Koko jumped out of the way of the Fira, but at the same time, the chains let go of Tsuyoi. However, she sent her chains after Tsuyoi again.
Red shook her head, "I-It's not my fault! He just started acting on his own!" she looked at Fang, "Fang, stop it! Get back here!" she said, pointing to her shadow. However, it seemed like she wasn't getting through to him.
Seeing as there's more targets now, Fang let out a howl and his body began to shift in shape. Fang was being split into two, and then into four, though they were much smaller than his normal size. They all then charged at the group at the same time.
Red was surprised and shocked, she had no idea that Fang could split into numerous copies of himself.

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:40 am

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"Not far enough." Tsuyoi said before the Fira suddenly exploded. The explosion radius was big enough to reach Koko. When Koko sent the chains towards her again, she simply blocked them with her keyblades.
Shinochi's ears went down when Hileinna noticed her exhaustion. She looked away while rubbing her head. Her ears perked back up when Fang split into four and began to charge at them, "Heads up! Here they come!" she said, going into a defensive stance. As one of them was about to reach her, it got its claws ready to slash her. Shinochi swung her blades as it slashed, cutting its hands off of its arms. However, it instantly grew back its hands and slashed at her again, this time she dodged its attacks.
Odayaka pointed to one of the Fangs, "Go!" she said, and on command, her giant crab charged towards the Fang she targeted and got into a deadlock with it.
Namia summoned her gunblade and began firing at the Fang that was going for her, though it was dodging her shots as it charged her. She opened up her wings and began to fly backwards to get distance between them.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:50 am
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna began to fight the Fang that had targeted her. She swung her giant blade at it, slicing its arm off. However, it too had regrown its arm within seconds. "These beasts regenerate lost limbs!" she yelled to the others to let them know. She used the flat side of her blade to whack the Fang duplicate away from her.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18][/quote]
[quote=

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:16 am
[ooc: @Revi - So, you can keep making up stuff with the Fang you're fighting. Everything that's going to happen to everyone else should be what's supposed to happen.]
���Koko���

Koko was taken by surprise when Tsuyoi's Fira she dodged suddenly exploding, big enough to reach her. She flew a few feet from where she was standing, falling to the ground before quickly getting back up to her feet. However, she took some damage from the explosion. Still, she continued her fight with Tsuyoi, pointing her chainsaw at her in which the chains shot out of it and shot towards Tsuyoi.
Red just watched helplessly as Fang and Koko were both having their own battles. She would help Fang, but Koko had ordered her to not involve herself with any sort of conflict. She gritted her teeth and clenched her fists as she watched, a mixture of feelings rush through her body.
Fang and his duplicates continued their assault on Shinochi's group.

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas