Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Saturday Night Showdown [2/14/15] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:38 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Soon the entrance music of the big man, Roman Reigns collided with the PA system as he hustled down to the ring from the crowd. The fans cheered tapping him hyped up for Roman to be out here. He had heard enough from these two and quite frankly felt he owed them a spear or two for their troubles. Roman before going towards the ring would have been given a microphone as he then proceeded to walk up the steel steps and walk onto the apron before entering the ring. "Thick and hard muscle-head skull, right? Really?" Roman said looking at the duo in front of him. The females screamed for him in the crowd as he smirked. "Look dumb and dumber I don't know what possessed you to cross paths with me or why. But I don't care. You two messed with the wrong guy. Oh yeah baby, because I'm going to make both of your lives a living hell. Oh, believe that."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:44 pm
Trent would walk behind his ally while holding his microphone once Roman entered the ring. Things were heating up in this place very fast as it seemed like Roman Reigns wants to take these two men down while there scheduled match is going on. Once he was behind his ally and Roman said his piece, he would bring his microphone to his mouth.

"The only thing I believe, Roman, is the fact that you don't know your facts and opinions. Opinion, we are after you. Fact, you are a stupid numb-skull with his head up his and the fans a**. Believe that, buddy."

It was obvious that was going to spark something in Roman, which is why he backed up slightly after saying his words in case the man came at him. The crowd would boo the man for the things he was saying to their idol, Roman. Which is a stupid thing to do seeing he brought this upon himself.

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:47 pm
User Image

"Look I didn't come out here for your elementary school antics. I'm out here to fight. As a matter of fact, my partner is too!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:51 pm
Matt didn't want to hear anything else Roman had to say or see his "partner", as he would then attack Reigns with fields of punches!  

Matt Gennison

Winner

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:53 pm
Roman was suddenly attacked by Matt and his punches.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:53 pm
Trent would assist Matt Allens punches with stomps of his own, until Matt attempted something else.

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:54 pm
Matt would then slap the top of Roman's head out of disrespect!
"You're nothing! a no one!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:55 pm
The violin hits the PA System as the crowd goes crazy. The beat drops as an anger Daniel runs from the backstage area heading down in the ring his full speed. Brock pissed this guy and Daniel needs to let off some frustration as he slides into the ring and begins to to strikes to the skull of Trent.  

Cedric Alexander

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:56 pm
Roman was stomped but when Daniel came out, he tried to roll to the corner trying to regroup.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:59 pm
Trent would begin to be assaulted by Daniel Bryan who had a full head of steam. However, he would throw in some punches as well, seeing he was more prepared seeing his theme hit the PA system. The two exchanging rights and lefts.

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:02 pm
Matt would back up a bit, stalking reigns to get to his feet.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:04 pm
Roman was down on one knee as he attempted to stand up again.  

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

Cedric Alexander rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Cedric Alexander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:04 pm
User Image

Daniel would unleash his inner dragon as Daniel tries to fire off faster and faster to send Trent to his knees as he goes for a Roundhouse kick to his head.  
somedudewithamic rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:05 pm
Trent looked to duck the maneuver, and when Daniel turned back around after the missed kick, plant a deep kick into his gut.

somedudewithamic

Phantom

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas