Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
EASTER 2015: EEE EGG EXTRACTION CYOA! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:14 pm
EchoLimaFoxtrot
Eggs: 6
Choice: E. Shut up and roll wink

Spear Mint thanked the kind, though untalented, bars and continued onward.

O, this looks nice! The petite phony skipped around, looking for more eggs just because... Well, he did need to work off that nasty liver pineapple that was still sitting in the bottom of his belly.

Jump Scare watched as the egg hunters did their thing, searching for eggs. They looked so happy- he just had to congratulate all of them! He loomed over Spear Mint, his shadow taller than his soul... or something. "So, little fellow! How's the hunt been for you? I've seen you zipping about all over the place- I hope you've had fun!"  
Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:17 pm
Kitty Sprightt
The scene that Haute discovered in the bathroom was downright surreal. After all that time they'd spent hunting up and down for eggs, risking life, limb, and palate, all it took was a simple trip to the bathroom to find the motherlode. Ridiculous. He did his hair, then tucked two of the eggs from the basket on the floor into the basket on his arm. He even had time to enjoy a mug of root beer at the bar with his dad!

When the time came once more to move along, Haute and Neg were both completely unprepared for what came next. No tricks, no traps, no surprises - just the sweet outdoors, springy grass underhoof, and the potential of finding maybe another egg to beef up Haute's total. Honestly, it was such a beautiful day out, that the intent of the egg hunt was almost lost on them entirely as they snooped around by the pond, both ogling at the koi with similar expressions of intent curiosity, and quietly debating whether it would be safe to reach in and pet one.

As the father and son duo search near the pond, Jump Scare feels his heart grow three sizes that day. It did a body good to see loving families, that it did. Especially when they were as engaged in an egg hunt as these two. What could he say? He was, after all, a bit of an Easter bunny at heart. He decided to insert himself in the situation. Quickly popping up behind the two, he quickly slips an egg in their basket and ruffles their manes, making sure to frizz the little fella's right good and proper. "Well boys, how'd today go? Get the best eggs?"  

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

theCorniest

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:43 pm
A stranger's hoof in your mane and loud voice right in your ear is a little alarming on the best of days, and today had been pretty dang unsettling all in all. Haute shrieked, half from fright and half at dejection of his hair being mussed again - he'd JUST FIXED THAT. Negavtive screamed too, but instead of shrinking away like his son, he reflexively spun and planted his hoof right in the offending phony's face.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:48 pm
Jump Scare took the punch as elegantly as he could- which meant he fell flat on his haunches on the grass. As soon as Negative's hoof connected with his face, he started laughing, a howling cackle that left him cracking up on the grass. "Ah, that's the spirit! What fervor! What passion! You're such serious egg hunters! I love it!"

The unicorn bounded to his feet and disappeared to congratulate another participant, whistling a merry tune. If any of this made sense to the stallion and his son, Jump Scare didn't care.  

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:55 pm
VerityHattress
Eggs: 8
Choice D. Search wherever you like.

Awww! No eggs again in this room, but it was alright. She had gotten eight eggs and to her that was great! Sure she probably wasn't going to win, but whoever did win deserved to for their great egg hunting skills. When it came to the last room though, Holly just couldn't help but look a bit more. This easter egg hunt had been so much fun, and she couldn't wait to do something else like this again!

That little merphony was such a good egg. Jump Scare chuckled at his own pun. Do you see what he did there? He certainly did. He patted the little phony on the head in an avuncular manner. "Good job, kiddo! You certainly showed that skee ball machine who was boss back in the arcade! Nice job on those eggs, too!"  
Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:57 pm
Fea Line
Saying goodbye to the lovely bard and squinting at the harsh sunlight, Foxtrot looked around what had to be the most normal of normal egg hunts she had ever seen. not even Jump Scare had much to say. Must this be the last round? Sighing softly yet with a smile, Foxtrot welcomed the touch of the grassy lawn beneath her hooves and set off to check out the pond, peering down at the lovely fish and adorable fat little frog.

C. You are free.
Eggs: 7

Jump Scare gazed over at the frog in the pond, the same as Foxtrot. Man. That was a cute frog. That was a really cute frog. He was getting an idea in his head. What about... jumping frog races? It worked for Mark Twain, didn't it? He shook his head. He was getting distracted. "Yo!" he shouted. "High five! You did it! You survived the egg hunt!" He nudged an egg in front of the mare's hooves for her to find as a little bonus.  

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

theCorniest

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:57 pm
Negative and Haute looked the way Jump Scare went, then just kind of exchanged horrified looks for a minute. Then, without a word, they resettled their belongings and sat back to back on the grass beside the pond. They couldn't leave before the judging, but by god they were NOT going to be snuck up on again.

"Hwe ain't never goin out for pizza," Negative told his son.

"Thank god," Haute sighed.  
Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:01 am
cursedandwandering
E- roll your dice and- Oh look! A koi pond!
Eggs= 7

There was a loud gasp among the crowd as they stepped into the sunlight. That gasp having escaped from one gleeful Paws who was now galloping as fast as her little legs could muster, trying to find the eggs. Her first choice was the pond after spotting an extremely cute frog. With a giggle nosed him and attempted to ribbit herself.

Jump Scare came up on one of the phonies who'd seemed to enjoy the laser tag arena so much. Man, that frog was a real attraction, wasn't it? She kinda looked like mare he'd just talked to, so maybe she should have a high five too. "HIGH FIVE BUDDY!" he shouted, holding a hoof high in the air. "You did it! Congratulations!" He kicked an egg in front of her, hoping she'd see it and take the hint.  

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:03 am
FrostyPeaches
E. Roll your dice, but don’t be limited by the six answer choices.

TH glared as the only plastic egg got snatched up in front of his eyes. He raised a hoof, ready to punch whomever it was that chose the same option as him, but quickly was interrupted by Jump Scare again.

The blinding sunlight shot into his face and he lowered his eyelids, squinting. Not giving an arse anymore, he rolled the dice one last time and started to walk away from this crowd. He had enough of this game. It's time to leave. If it's a 1, he told himself, i'm booking it outta here!

(( lol i thought it was over already. i see quote and there is MORE? XDD ))

DERP ROLL I AM PART OF THE DERPS emotion_kirakira

Before Treasure Hunter could escape, Jump Scare threw a hoof around his neck. "Slow yer roll, matey!" he said, squeezing the stallion's shoulders and looking him over thoughtfully. "You know, you remind me of a friend of mine. But you're taller. And better with kids. That little mer yours? You seemed to be having a good time with her in the arcade. Real spunky little kid! Bring her by for pizza sometime!"  
Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:05 am
Astraea Pandora
C. You are free.

Poor darling Belldandy. The liver sausage pineapple was apparently the last straw for her fragile little self. Rushing to the nearest bathroom, (which had many broken stalls and was only illuminated by one light bulb because OF COURSE it would be.) she took turns alternatively emptying her stomach of candy and liver sausage and making vows to never ever ever ever get talked into any such sort of adventure ever again.

When he stomach finally stopped churning, she slogged her way after the crowd, waiting (well hiding) in the rooms after the group had pushed forward, always a room behind so as not to get dragged back into the "fun."

The explosion of sunlight caught the unicorn by surprise and when her eyes adjusted she saw, at LAST, the end! Phonycity! She darted past the lot of them, grateful to be out in the sunshine and fresh air again.

orz my brain went splat and I got a sinus infection in the middle of all this I'm sooo sorry Scara. I love your CYOAs, please do more!

Jump Scare wants to give the pretty blue unicorn some congratulations- and more importantly, a roll of Rolaids- but she flees before he can. "CONGRATULATIONS!" he hollers at her, startling every dog in the neighborhood. A car alarm goes off somewhere in the distance. Man, that phony is loud.

don't apologize! i'm glad you were able to at least get a last post in! flee, Belldandy, flee!  

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:07 am
Yushika
Yushika felt relief once she saw not only the sunlight, but also smelled fresh air. Finally! The hunt was fun, yes, but it was awfully cramped and so.... chaotic. Her head ached from all the activity and fright that had occurred.

She poked about, seeking an egg or two. Really, she was just waiting to be released!

C. You are free.

As Belldandy flees in the distance, Jump Scare moves on to the next participant. This was another of the two-legged ones, a nice young lady from the looks of her. "Yay for you, friend!" he says, shaking her hands with both forehooves. "I hope we see you around town; we're always looking for more friends here in Phonyland!"  
Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:09 am
Maxx D
Choice C: You are free.

"There are no conditions?" He queried incredulously, looking around the pretty little space. "No bargains - or petitions?"
And off he went to shake some trees.

Eggs: 8

Jump Scare shrugged. "I'm a stallion, no worse than any stallion. There's nothing that I blame you for- you've hunted eggs and nothing more." While the administrative pegasus isn't looking, he slips an egg in his basket- nothing quite like kissing up to the boss.  

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:10 am
eggs= 8

Eyes locking on the colorful spinning orb spinning towards her hooves Paws Button attempted to stifle a squeal. For a moment the mare fumbled to pick up her reward, eventually getting her hooves on it to tuck it into her basket. She smiled gleefully, eyes alight with joy as she counted her eggs. Eight! There were eight in there!

"Thank you! Oh thank you! I really loved your game! It was so well thought out and put together! I really hope we can play another game together sometime!"

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:11 am
Jump Scare's eyes gleam- they liked him! They really liked him!

"We sure will, friend!" he says to Paws Button, she of the full basket. "You should stop by Ph0ny's sometime. Best pizza in town, and it's always a party!  

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out