Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
VLADIMIR STEEL'S MANOR {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 11:13 pm
Aoi wines and complained at Jiro trying to get his attention but failed, it was lucky that Jiro was deaf for these kind of part. Doubt anyone can handle Aoi constant crying. When Jiro finally finished his book he turned to Vlad with a important question in mind "ECUZE ME SENSEI, UM WHERE IS MY ROOM?" Aoi jolted and then hide behind one of the walls clenching tight, bracing himself for the hard impact that was too come. 'Fuuk... Am screwd.....'  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 2:47 am
Vladimir comes up from his chained up room wiping his mouth while he looks at jiro then Aoi as he signed "Aoi told me that you two were a couple basically so you two are sharing a room and bed" he looks up at Aoi his eyes dangerously narrow as he walked towards aoi's hiding place grabbing the boy by his ear "I do not enjoy being tricked young man!" his eyes flash black and his pupils turned red  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:59 pm
Jiro turned his head slowly to Aoi who was hiding behind the wall "Eeekkk!! Am Sorry Please Don't Hurt Me!! I Don't Think I Can Take Another Hit!!" Jiro wasn't even p!ssed, his eyes were just dark and cold. He turned his head back to Vlad "WHICH WAY TO MY ROOM SENSEI...?" Jiro just seem to tried to deal with it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:40 pm
Smexi-hexi123

Mikhail flinched back when he saw Vladimir's eyes but stepped in front of Aoi anyways.

"Does he really need to punished for that Vladimir? It's only a room and it's not like they destroyed it or anything, can't you let it go this one time?" He said trying to keep his voice calm but it was hard. He had never seen him look so...bloodthirsty.

Mikhail just trusted in the fact that Vladimir liked him and wouldn't hurt him. When it didn't seem like there was a change on the older man's face, he stepped forward.

"Vladimir...please." He said quietly reaching up to cradle the older man's face in his hands.

"I don't like seeing you like this, if you're going to take out your anger on someone then please at least take it out on me, not the new kids."  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 2:54 am
Vladimir looks at Aoi then Mikhail letting Aoi go "Aoi you will take jiro to the room and you'll be sleeping on the couch til further notice now go" he breathed deeply closing his eyes as his hands caressed Mikhail's hands then opened his eyes showing they were back to burgundy brown "I would never hurt you Mikhail you know that angry or not" leans down kissing Mikhail's forehead  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 10:28 am
"Mm yeah but, when you were like that I didn't know you for a second. It scared me a little" Mikhail said quietly leaning into Vladimir's touch.

"That room behind the chained door, will you tell me what's in there?" He asked hesitantly.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:12 am
Vladimir looks down at Mikhail then his chained up door gulping down dryly "Not til you can understand those eyes of my" moves back slightly locking up the door "this room is a dark secret of mine so please for your safety and your sanity" chains up the door tightly  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 3:11 pm
"Then tell me, share your secret with me and...i'll share one of mine" Mikhail said lacing his fingers through Vladimir's. It wasn't something dark and ugly not like Vladimir's probably was but, it was still something that could affect their relationship.

When the older man didn't say anything Mikhail took a breath and gripped his hands tightly.

"I'm trans." He spoke quietly, " it's one of the other reasons my parents hurt me. When...when I was dropped off on my parents doorstep as a baby it seemed like they would actually treat me kindly, cause as a girl I could be married off to a guy with power and connections. But then I figured out that I wasn't a girl, at first they tried to blow it off as a phase." His voice stutters for a bit before continuing.

"But then I went behind their back to get hormones and a binder, and they just..." Mikhail trails off unable to continue, his hand go from Vladimir's hands to gripping the older man's shirt, resting his forehead where he would hear a heartbeat.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 3:18 pm
Vladimir looks down at Mikhail "alright but only you can look upon this room no one else" he gently rubs Mikhail's head as he picked Mikhail up like a bride quickly unlocking the door and going into it locking up again "Also you are still you Mikhail and you are mine"  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 5:02 pm
Jiro looks annoyed while Aoi took him to there room, Aoi noticed that Jiro haven't tried talking to him about what happen, Aoi felt a little depress. When they finally reached there room, it was nice and clean with a bright setting around it, Aoi tried to lighten the mood "Um, we got a nice room huh Jiro..?" Jiro drop his stuff and then went to lay his whole body face down on the bed, it seem he didn't care for what Aoi had to say.

Aoi felt even more depress, he have only seen Jiro act like this 3 time in his life and both were really awkward for him to get close too. Aoi came up with a idea, he went closer to Jiro who was on the bed and placed both his hands on Jiro back "UHAT ARE OU DOIN-?! Ahh~" Aoi started massaging Jiro back, Jiro clench to the bed tightly as Aoi countine "Ahhhhh~ ABIT LOWER OI..." Aoi blushed and got a bit turned on by the voice Jiro was making, Aoi started to talk softly near Jiro head "am sorry I wasn't able to keep the promises I made to you again..." Jiro seemed a bit more calm now "ITS OKAY... Nahh.... I KNOW OU DOING IT TO PROTECT ME..." Aoi had a sad face "is that why you didn't want me to tell them our deal story...?" Jiro stayed silent for a while and Aoi kept massaging him "OWEE... WOUDNT WANT TO GET HEM TO MUCH INVOLD ITH US...." Aoi touches near Jiro butt and Jiro kicked him with the back of his leg by reflex, Aoi got knocked out next to Jiro "AH. SURRY..."  

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 7:41 pm
"So you don't care that my body is..." He trailed off, wrong; disgusting were the words he wanted to use. Then Vladimir's other words registered in his mind.

"W-what the hell is that supposed to mean?! You can't just act sweet and spout such possessive words!" He sputtered blushing to his ears  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 7:48 pm
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

Walks downstairs into the old basement "your body is unique and astounding Mikhail unlike my own you were not accidently killed then brought back from death" sets him onto the ground as he flipped the switch the room lite up showing fresh limbs and torsos hanging from chains on the ceiling along multiple jars and organs chilled in a tub of ice "I adore you Mikhail and if needed I will say I love you"

Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:07 pm
Mikhail froze at what he saw in the room but didn't get sick or freak out, he went to a school with supernatural creatures, and monsters out of most people's legends. Something like this was to be expected. But the sight was still pretty shocking.

He breathed in deep and just let Vladimir's warmth wash over of him.

"I'm not going to say anything because I know with how you are something like this is to be expected. And I don't think you're a monster or anything like that, people have to do what they must to survive. I still love you."

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:15 pm
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

Feels heat rush into his cheeks "thank you Mikhail my love and about my eyes changing color well...I am still hungry that bloodthirsty look you saw was real unfortunately" walks towards a table holding a glass bowl filled with fresh blood and kidneys "....." his tongue slowly licks his lips while he reached into the bowl taking a fresh kidney into his hand "I get my substitute from a local cemetery morgue" bites into the former internal organ

Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:51 pm
He did make a slight face when the older man ate the kidney's with his hand. "So your eyes change color when you're hungry? That's it?" Mikhail asked.

He was glad that the bodies were donated from the morgue and not actually people the man might have killed, not that he thought Vladimir would actually do that.

"Also you still didn't answer me when I asked why you were saying such a possessive line." He spoke crossing his arms.  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff