Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Back to Guilds

We are a guild with heavy emphasis on community and enjoyable roleplaying. Join us and find your place within Dragon Castle! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Community, Writing, Creativity 

Reply Veteris Mundi
Dragon Castle(Ver. 2.0)(CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Handsome Hell Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryosei let his concentration drift a bit as he saw a figure going at the demon head on. He changed his tactic, getting as close as he could. There was a bright flash as a magic circle passed in front of Hiyama. Copies of him in his draconic form surrounded Elbrus to confuse the demon. Since they were copied, the illusions shared Hiyama’s energy, virtually indistinguishable from the original. He divided his focus between the barrier and manipulating the copies, trying to keep himself conscious. He hadn’t had quite enough blood to sustain himself, so his powers were left in a weakened state. The effects would last, but the young vampire was likely to pass out as soon as his usefulness ran out. At least, he hoped he was being useful.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:25 pm
User Image

User Image
Company
Jodan
Mood
Determined

User Image

• Illyndrathyl was a bit surprised to hear that he’d been so obvious as he looked to the battle outside. “Yes. I do intend to join them…I do not wish to stand here idly as others fight.” He stated. He blamed the fighter in him, and his good nature. He didn’t want others to come to harm. But he immediately noticed Jodan’s worry, and it made his heart wrench. He rested his own hand over Jodan’s as the other tried to make himself taller and pulled Illyndrathyl down a bit. Illyndrathyl complied with this, far from objecting to the kiss. He returned it, and listened to Jodan’s request as he was filled with the determination to fight.color]

”I can promise you that I will return to you. I certainly have something to live for.” He smiled softly to Jodan, running his thumb over the other’s hand before moving it away to his lips, placing a kiss on Jodan’s hand. “Things will turn out alright. I’ll be okay.” He couldn’t help but feel that Jodan had suffered some loss through battle…he wanted to reassure Jodan that he would not die so easily, and certainly not without a fight. He slowly let go of Jodan’s hand and straightened his posture, looking outside.

Illyndrathyl drew his halberd from its place on his back, his features turning a touch grave as he hurried off to a high point in the castle. He figured he could try to jump onto the demon and stick into it with his halberd and then climb onto it.

User Image

Out Of Character:

x

Handsome Hell Walker
Crew

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:05 am
User Image

A feeling of lightness ovecame Elbrus's body as Horrin fell away. He cleared his head as his pact partner made landfall and Hiyama came charging at him. There were new powers in play, ones that craved conflict and destruction that came not from Horrin but from elsewhere. And Horrin's despair...oh, what beautiful despair! "Master Horrin!" Elbrus shouted. "Your despair fuels me!" He saw that there were now several copies of Hiyama, all charging at him. Only one of them was real, but this was not Hiyama's magic. No, someone else was trying to manipulate the fight from the shadows. Impressive, considering the time of day. Very well....

Elbrus encased himself in a sphere of unholy, murky water that spread out for several meters around him. Once the first illusion reached the sphere, Elbrus had it explode violently outward in a shower of pressurized water that punctured the illusions and made for a seemingly unavoidable attack. If Hiyama truly was in there, he would be found. In the meantime, someone needed him; rather, he needed someone. Elbrus summoned a phantom of himself to distract the illusions of Hiyama, then disappeared in a cloud of poisonous miasma and bounced off of the barrier for a momentary test of its power. It was strong and had to be sustained, so enough attacks would likely weaken the barrier at some point. Elbrus then dropped to Horrin's side on the plant. "There you are." He grinned maliciously. "If you're going to take a nap, do it somewhere safe. You are a source of power for me, too."

Elbrus turned his attention to Cairalei. "Your prayers did not fall on deaf ears, elf," he said, flexing his arms and surrounding himself in clouds of blightning. "I wasn't aware that you wanted to use my power instead. But the price is paid, and the power is mine. What more could you possibly offer me?" He zapped the plant that Horrin was landing on with a bolt of the black energy, corrupting it to his will and willing it to move Horrin closer to his side. He could, after all, sense the change in pressure from the beating of wings of a great dragon in the sky. It had been far enough away to not get caught up in the water, but something told him that it was sent for him. There was another, as well, alighting atop the castle. He was within the protection of the barrier, so he couldn't be played with for now. Not until he came down from the castle.

From within the castle, Nier watched the progression of the battle. The blue barrier was not in his favor. If the archdemon could not break it...he would be forced to intervene. Grimoire Weiss was content enough to lay on the windowsill and pretend to be a book in case anyone came by and got the wrong idea. Not that anyone would come by, for he was surrounded by his servants.

A female Red Wing vampire strode up boldly by his side, dressed in a maid's outfit. Nier asked his question by way of turning in her direction slightly without actually looking at her. "It was in the servants' quarters," she replied coolly. "Do you not approve, master?" Her master responded by placing a hand on the windowsill. "Of course, master," the vampire smiled. "I would not have returned had I failed you." She placed a blood-soaked dagger on the windowsill between Weiss and Nier. "This is what you seek, is it not?" Nier turned in her direction again. "The preparations are almost complete. All that is left is to conclude the battle. We stand ready for your command, my liege." The vampire turned and walked away, her high heels clicking loudly on the floor.

Lucio_Bladesinger
Avacnela
MasamuneMaeda
MrSinister90
ezmii11-1
xCyanRushx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

From the outskirts of the village, Nowe watched Gurkiran, Lumis, and Ichka with interest. He smiled to himself and began his approach, his subordinate Red Wing vampires hiding within the shadows around the village, ready to spring to action and turn them all to pincushions - with permission, of course. Ichka in particular was at the entrance to the village. So isolated...it would be easy. Too easy, in fact. At least Serban and her construct provided some play before capture. Keeping this in mind, Nowe made his way towards the entrance to the village, Legna following on the ground behind him and growling heavily.

ezmii11-1
xCyanRushx
Aizula

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Milo wandered the castle area in search of his old friends. It had been a long time since he'd last visited Dragon Castle...they likely should have been off adventuring or touring or such, but if the vampires were right, Aliyah and Jodon would still be in the area. Hopefully they weren't dealing with the great archdemon that had appeared, although knowing them, they were probably wrapped up in it. He spoke with the escapees and remaining soldiers, healing the wounded as he moved, until he finally traced Aliyah's last known location to somewhere within the castle. He glanced back outward to see a red dragon and its rider pursuing him from a distance away. Good, he still had some time left.

Milo made his way into the castle interior and sought out the vice captain's chambers. He found Aliyah in her ruined room, holes and furniture everywhere, her armor next to her. She was in a simple dress and lying there so peacefully...was she dead? Milo was stunned at the possibility. So stunned, in fact, that he almost didn't hear the clomping of heavy metal feet until it had nearly rounded the corner. He hurried into the room and closed what remained of the door, then sat perfectly still. The metal feet clomped by, slowly disappearing around another corner. "Aliyah-" he began to whisper, leaning forward.

The wooden floor gave way under his weight and dropped him into the floor below.

Caim landed Angelus just outside a servants' quarters by Dragon Castle. He dismounted his steed and strode inside, the red dragon growling in protest. Nothing was said, just a simple hand motion to quiet her, and the vampire lord strode inside in search of his quarry. Milo was somewhere inside the castle, and if he was there, then he would be here too. There wouldn't be much time, and the servants' quarters were far too cramped for a close encounter. Caim motioned to nothing in particular, and a flock of Red Wing vampires landed by his dragon partner. They followed their master inside, keeping an eye out for any "moving suits of armor" while maintaining their secrecy. Whatever was happening was beyond their comprehension; thankfully, they had no need for such things. Once he pointed out a target or an ally, they would comply willingly.

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:38 pm
User Image

X X X L O C A T I O N X: : X Tavern X X X X X X C O M P A N Y X : : X Lacie, Iless X X X X X X M O O D X : : X Relieved, Intrigued X X X
X X X L O C A T I O N X: : X Tavern X X X X X X C O M P A N Y X : : X Markus, Iless X X X X X X M O O D X : : X Frustrated, Collected X X X

User Image 📚 User Image

User ImageUser Image
  • Lacie turned her attention from the window to her brother as a barrier surrounded the castle,feeling only vague ease. Markus stayed in his chair, still heavily exhausted from the short sprint. He turned his eyes towards Zuki, the purple haired girl with a unique charm about her. He would have perhaps attempted to remain charismatic, but his recent concern for Lacie prevented him from approaching someone in such a manner. Lacie patted her brother's shoulder, only to warily turn as the door opened from an unfamiliar face. With a content face, she prepared to address the man.

"I'm sorry, we're still clo-"

“Honestly, you really don’t need me to tell you that you shouldn’t have run so quickly while fatigued.” Lacie cocked her eyebrows, turning to Markus, whose smile showed a moronically charismatic grin. Biting her cheek, Lacie crossed her arms and moved as Iless came closer to Markus while presenting himself with a small smile in her direction.

While Markus was aware of his sister's discontent behavior, he remained distracted by the presence of the god before him. He chuckled and shrugged his shoulders casually.
    "No matter, I'll live," He rebuked, though he more than welcomed the healing provided for him. Markus had almost forgotten how exhausting blood magic had been, taking this most recent encounter into mind for the next time he goes out and sees a beautiful woman in distress.

”Look after yourself, would you?” Iless asked of Markus,
    who in turn raised his eyebrows in curiosity. The concern for his welfare from a man he had only just met was nothing short of intriguing, though perhaps a sign that he had much more than just a chance with the god later tonight. As Iless turned his attention to Lacie, Markus rose from his chair and stretched comfortably.
    “Well met, I am Iless Athellion, and you are Markus’ sister. Pray tell, what is your name?”

"Pleasure to make all your acquaintances....but if you all don't mind.... i will excuse myself..."

Lacie turned towards Zuki as she departed through the front door, genuinely wishing that the girl would take her along, as well. Meeting another one of Markus' "suitors" can be exhausting. Many attempt to act as though they can get along with his family, but few who attempt last no more than a fortnight before Markus gives his attention to another. Now, one claiming the name of a foreign god of war? It's a ridiculous notion, but his prowess could confirm more than enough that he was a god--or at least a powerful being. Admitting defeat for the awkward situation she is now in, Lacie bowed respectfully.

"I am Lacie Aola Shields, former war general of Skylaria and current tavern keep of the Wood Shield Tavern," She greeted herself, glaring at her brother as she lowered her head.

[x]

Out Of Character: n/a

Lucio_Bladesinger
    [quote="ezmii11-1]
  •  

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Crew

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
    • Buggin' 500
    • Harvest Hazard 500
    • Conventioneer 300

Snowpaya
    Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
    • Divine Donator 100
    • Married 100
    • Demonic Associate 100
    PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:52 pm

xxxxxZero approached the open door of the tavern, annoyance and disgust all over her face, members of her Red Wing Coven following closely behind her. People were coming and leaving, so that was a sure sign that the tavern was open for business. She strode in as a girl walked out, and surveyed the offerings before her. A girl with glasses, a pink haired man, and a blonde guy. Of the three, only one looked suited for war, so the twins must have been the other two.
    xxxxxHonestly, what did Nier want them so badly for?
    xxxxxThe three were engaged in some conversation, so Zero motioned to her underlings. Silently, the vampires filled the tavern, clicking their elongated index and middle fingers together, lining the walls but not saying a word or touching a thing. They remained where they were, waiting for a word from their mistress as she watched the three with the same look of annoyance and disgust on her face.

ezmii11-1
    The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
    Lucio_Bladesinger][/quote][quote="MasamuneMaeda
    Merrily Mari

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:45 am
    User Image
    X
    X
    X
    X

𝔄𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔏. 𝔄𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔮𝔲𝔢

☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†

`·.¸¸.♡║Amara could hear his voice, he sounded so worried, but she couldn’t seem to open her eyes or even move her body. She understood something was going on, but the darkness refused to let her go. The woman had felt this sensation before and it wasn’t a good thing. Her body felt as though it were sinking further into a lightless abyss and as it engulfed her body it felt as though it was ripping through her skin. ‘You want to play? You can’t. I won’t let you’ she could see red eyes peering at her and a malicious laugh is what allowed her to wake from her slumber. The woman could tell right away that she was no longer in the castle, but somewhere outside. Her ears picked up on screams and something about being attacked by some demon. ‘Elbrus? Yes.’ That familiar sensation. She loathed and loved it. The feeling of losing herself to what was hidden inside her.

“Miss?” her thoughts were torn at the sound of a voice she was not familiar with. A man in medical attire was kneeling beside her, he looked worried. “Are you alright?”

‘Get him’
    ‘Take him’
    ‘Devour his soul and you’ll feel eccentric. I wouldn’t lie to you’

Her hand quickly latched on to the doctor’s wrist squeezing it tightly. “Say Doc,” Amara sat up ignoring the pain from the injury. She didn’t stare at the man as though she were contemplating something. “Your job is to heal people and make them better, right?” Her head tilted upward to face the doctor. The woman’s crimson eyes glistened with danger, her iris animated as though a fire had been created within them. She could see the fear in the stranger’s cool grey eyes, that only excited her further. A grin grew on her crazed face as she could feel the man’s soul seeping within her, the wound that once bothered her began mending itself. It didn’t take long for the doctor to fall over besides her, his skin becoming pale and his eyes nearly lifeless.

‘He is only doing his job and that is to help your wellness. He is honored to be of service’ A voice with a sinister tone rang through her mind. Deep within her she knew that this was wrong, but that voice made it seem like the act was truly something honorable.

Her eyes watched as his body looked like nothing more than dried skin on bone and soon nothing but dust piled underneath his clothing. Everyone had been too busy, too distracted to notice the involuntary sacrifice that had occurred. She rose to her feet without any trouble, glancing around before walking away, ignoring the chaos. The bout did not require her to jump in and she would rather just be as far away as possible, before something else happened.
    ║♥·.¸¸.·´

☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†

||Location: Outside the castle walls ||Currently With: Docs ||About:Amara ||OOC:

Next Feed In: 1 Month 11 Days

Avacnela

Quote:

Miss Hibiskiss
    Crew

ezmii11-1
    Crew

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:59 am
    User Image
    X
    X
    X

User Image

════════════════════════════

A strong gust of wind quickly made its way towards the blonde. With it came a familiar scent of blood. Ever so faintly. Decaying and old. She knew the scent of her own kind. Tsh She turned towards the direction it came from where she spotted a young man coming towards them. Her gold eyes fixated on the man momentarily before realizing he wasn't alone. But where.... she wondered. Her eyes scanned her surrounding but found nothing. She did, however, hear a loud growling. A companion of the vampire it seemed. She was sure Gurkiran had yet to sense the vampire but perhaps the beast would have some sort of life he could sense? Or at least she hoped for.

Ichka glared at the man. "What is it that you seek?" she yelled at him before he could get any closer. She knew very well vampires were not welcomed here so him popping up had to have some sort of purpose. She simply hoped it wasn't the doing of Zeus and Liam.

Location, Location, Location: The Wild Lands
    Who I'm annoying: Gurkiran and Lumis
    How I'm feeling: Try not to kill
    OCC:

════════════════════════════

xCyanRushx

Aizula

Snowpaya

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:04 pm
    User Image
    X
    X
    X
    X

𝔄𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔏. 𝔄𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔮𝔲𝔢

☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†

`·.¸¸.♡║The woman began to fidget with the tears on her dress, which only made her fall further into the depression she was feeling. She wanted to go home, but she felt that she needed a change of clothes and so she was walking back down to the marketplace where the trouble began. It was quiet, aside from the footsteps of a few guards. The mess that the imps caused was nearly cleaned, a few bodies remained along with the things that people dropped as they were running away. Amara scanned the area until she found a clothing shop, though the clothing displayed weren’t exactly her taste she figured it would have to do. Amara made sure that no one was inside before she scanned the habiliments, finding a simple black dress to her liking. She took another look around before taking off the dress that she had on and folding it neatly before placing it on a counter that she was standing by. ‘Jodan’ she sighed softly and placed a hand on the large bandage that clung to her skin, ripping it off with ease. No wound and no scars could be seen, it was as though nothing had happened to her. Amara quickly put on her new attire, grabbed a bag and placed her torn dress inside before walking out. She did not want to think about what she had done earlier, but she found herself hoping that he had no family and was of no importance. Her pace quickened as she thought about it more.

How could she have done that?
    He was an innocent man and he was only trying to help.
    Who was she to end his life?
    And as she thought about it more, his voice could be heard echoing in her head.

‘Monster!’

Bam! Amara wasn’t looking at where she was going and ended up crashing into somebody. It felt almost like Déjà vu, but last time it was a man with pink hair and this time it was a…woman? In a mask. She however didn’t catch her food like the man had. ‘Crap. I need to stop doing that’

“Umm. I’m sorry. I didn’t see you there,” Wait. What was she doing in a place like this right now? “I don’t think it’s very wise to be out here right now,” she picked up most of the fruit and handed it back to the bizarre looking woman.
    ║♥·.¸¸.·´

☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†

||Location: Marketplace ||Currently With: Strange woman ||About:Amara ||OOC:

Next Feed In: 1 Month 11 Days

ezmii11-1

Quote:

Miss Hibiskiss
    Crew

ezmii11-1
    Crew

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:00 pm

The woman contemplated the fruit and vegetables. For once she didn't mind being out in the market place. Aside from the random crying and soldiers, it was actually quite quiet. No one asking her questions no one rushing her, but her happiness was cut short as someone hastily bumped into her causing her to drop all her goods. She had her hand on an orange which she now gripped tightly. She turned to see a woman with long white hair. As she apologized Sanura took a deep breath not wanting to continue the conversation any further, but unfortunately, the woman continued which irritated the Sanura. "Oh? Yet it makes it okay for you to be roaming around?" she said snarky tone. She looked at all goods on the floor. Her hand was placed on her hips "Look how about you go mind your own damn business and my mind mine." She huffed as she glared at her. "Why you even bother to meddle on a strangers business is beyond me.... like the hell do you care?" Perhaps Sanura was being a little unreasonable but she didn't like when anyone tried to meddle in her business.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:05 pm
          User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Gurkiran "the Windbreaker" Talem
          ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Gurkiran was rather displaced when it came to his resolve. He is rather conflicted. Would there be a reason to do such a thing? Sacrifice his own people for a purpose? Surely, the chief would not go to such lengths for something minuscule. It would have to be something major, and Gurkiran was determined to find out what this objective of the chief is. The group he has been travelling with have stuck to his side for this long. It would be a waste of time and resources if they did not come to the original resolution.

Gurkiran slowly approached the two men. "You two can go. My friends and I can handle this. I do not want anymore tribe members getting hurt or possibly dead. Find the ones that escaped and come to Dragon Castle for refuge." The two nodded at Gurkiran's orders and quickly evacuated the tent. Their aura followed suit and after a few moments; it was quickly unidentifiable. Gurkiran turned to his two allies and hesitated to ask for their assistance, especially from Ichka who has been with him for quite a lengthy period of time. His eyes focused on her specifically. "It has been a crazy ride so far, but will you see the end of it with me?" He asked politely, then turning his attention to Lumis. "I cannot imagine how you are feeling right now. You just got attacked and now you are in this situation with us.I promise after this is all over; you can finally have your peace. Are you in as well?" He asked in the same demeanor as he asked Ichka.

ezmii11-1
          aizula

Mood: Hopeful
          My location: Wildlands
          People I'm with: Ichka, Lumis
          Aura Level: Calm
          Out of Conscious: N/A

xCyanRushx

xCyanRushx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:19 pm
          User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Six, the Plague Doctor
          ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Six has always Sanura's devotion to his craft and her willingness to remain loyal to him. In the Covenant of Crows, family and honor was a common thing to encounter between members, but true care and consideration was rare. In Six's work, he never really had the opportunity to establish relations or bonds with his fellow Crows, so having Sanura by his side was a humble new experience. Despite this, his feelings remain dull and neutralized. She is still his apprentice, and he wants to brand in her mind that feelings cloud judgment. That the slightest hesitance or emotional weakness can lead to her downfall or death. He continues to remain distant, but that does not mean he is shunning her needs. She is still young and contains that 'humanity' within her; something Six has lost a long time ago.

Six proceeds to exit the room with Sanura following. He turns his head to her. "Girl, do not let my age fool you. Yes, my body is weak... However, I have developed strengths that few men possess. You will learn soon enough that despite weakness; you can still harness strength in other areas. Hopefully you learn that soon."

Six and Sanura eventually traverse their way towards the mess hall. Clearly, Sanura's hunger was prevalent, given the fact that her stomach was making an awful lot of noise. Upon reaching the hall, the average person would revel in the copious aromas of delicious meats and goods being served... However, Six could not smell them. He continues to pace forward until he is met with the vendor. Six turns to Sanura as he readies his coin purse. "What would you like girl? You know the price is meaningless." He says as Sanura can clearly see the amount of gold almost overflowing from his purse.

Mood: Charitable
          My location: Dragon Castle (Mess Hall)
          People I'm with: Sanura Azazel
          Out of Conscious: N/A

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:03 pm

ezmii11-1

Avacnela

MasamuneMaeda

❖Klonus Demi-God Of Might

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
    ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗
    ♍♍♍
    ''I serve myself before all
    others doesn't mean I'm craven''

◉ Klonus was all set and ready to go until Zu the new comer came up to them asking to pet the warg. Kolus gave a helpless shrug it was not his mount after all ''Sorry Zu this not my mount'' he said feeling like an old man at the moment. Her innocents made him think about his own childhood at the moment he shook those pleasant memories away,and got off the warg. Something caught his attention a barrier and by the looks of it a strong one to contain something. 'I'll be back I want to check something out''' he told them before they could even offer a response,he took off like a bolt of lightning. The still demi-god strength he held made the track to the now blocked courtyard rather easy. What he saw took his breath away a got damn dragon was fighting a demon in the sky,Klonus heart leap it had been a awhile since he seen such a foe. He looked at the barrier wanting to shatter it and join the battle ,but he knew better this barrier kept the beast caged ,so to speak and he had no intention of aiding the demon and its companion. Instead the demi-god sat down Indian style watching the display of fiery breath coming at the demon.

◉He would watch this fight from a far he decided if the demon won he would try and shatter the barrier,and make himself useful. A rain of powerful lightning bolts would be effective against in air born foe such as this. ''Hmm do not fail mighty dragon'' he whispers looking upon the fight as if ,he was watching in mma fight. This was truly something to be hold as he changed his staff into a onyx bow complete with a magical quivers and arrows using the ring of war. If things got sour he decided he would put in arrow into the great demon's eye ,but for now he sat and watched.

Occ: I'll go for him watching for afar unless something happens and he can join if that is okay with the lot of you lol,but for now his at the movies without the popcorn ninja lol

Traveling Theme 1: Toward The Horizon
    Traveling Theme 2: Monsters In The Dungeon

♋ ♋ ♋
    ''I'll fight tooth and nail
    for my comrades in arms''
    ╚══════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
    ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

✵Mood: Eager and entertain
    ✵Location: Dragon Castle Courtyard
    ✵Thoughts: ''Surly they will write stories about such a battle''
    ✵Company: none
    ✵ Items:Ring Of War or Call to Arms: This awesome onyx ring allows Klonus to conjure up five different weapons for his use. Dual scimitars ,double headed spear,Arrow/quiver,flail with a spike ball and a staff. All his weapons are black made of magical onyx making them heavy durable but, are breakable. Once a weapon is broken it will be sent back to the ring in poof of smoke. Takes three post for the weapons to be re summon. The ring is bound to Klonus and if he should he be killed the ring will lose its powers.
    (Note: His arrows are never ending since they're conjured by magic.)
    Magic sack: Carries his food,books of spells for review,camping gear, a journal,the flute of the muses and herbs form his world.

User Image  

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

Snowpaya
    Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
    • Divine Donator 100
    • Married 100
    • Demonic Associate 100
    PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:45 am
    User Image

xxxxxTakkar maneuvered through the wreckages of Maldira, his eyes forever scanning the environment for the little girl. A battle was occurring against an ancient foe, one that neither required nor desired his participation. No matter, his task was to find the little girl and bring her home, and that was what he fully intended to do. Should be easy enough in all this aftermath; after all, what child would want to be out on a day such as this? He just had to follow her trail.
    xxxxxFrom an unknown establishment, Takkar found some more people. He wasn't sure if they would be able to understand him, but he had to try. After all, most people were put off by his attire (or lack, thereof, compared to them), but they had all been somewhat willing to try to understand his language before giving up entirely. He could understand them, but never the other way around. It was never like that with the other tribes, no matter how remote. Takkar approached the group - a purple haired little girl, an orc on a warg, and a dark-haired fellow with a cloak on. As he approached, the dark-haired one spoke to the little girl, calling her Zu. He was apologizing about the warg, saying that it wasn't his. Zu looked like she wanted to pet the warg really bad, warming Takkar's heart. The dark-haired fellow said that he would be back, and walked away to observe the battle.
    xxxxx"Excuse me," he said as carefully and calmly as he could in druidic. "But mayhaps you could tell me if you've seen a little beast girl come through here recently? Short hair, lilac colored, small size...likes to flit about?" Yet even as he spoke, he had a feeling that neither Zu nor the orc could understand him, so he did what he always did in such situations - he steeled himself for rejection and turned away, following the dark-haired fellow instead. Again, he repeated his question in druidic. Again, his question went unanswered, for the dark-haired fellow was absorbed in the battle.
    xxxxxTakkar looked at the barrier surrounding the large structure, where the demon was engaged in battle. The likelihood of the little girl being in there was little, for the trail could not be seen within. She was not there. He backed away slowly, then returned to the marketplace to continue his search. He picked up on the trail that he had followed here, a trail that likely had already gone cold, and continued to follow it through the wreckage.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
    MasamuneMaeda
    ezmii11-1

Veteris Mundi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games