Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiva_Chaos

Romantic Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:01 am

"I know what you mean, I felt something like that too. Except it was more like a wave of heat." Crystal said. "Well, to tell you the truth, I've never really kissed anyone before." she admitted.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:09 pm

Name: Neko Maru
Appearence: User Image
Element:wind

IIDark_Bear

A JuneWind

Invisible Shopper

7,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Trafficker 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:57 pm

...Hi
Name:Lian
Appearence:User Image
Element: Water/Ice
...Bye
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:51 am

Name: Jace
Appearance: N/A(couldn't find a good pic
Element: Light

Alfonse-Maldrant

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:33 pm

Waternymph15
"I know what you mean, I felt something like that too. Except it was more like a wave of heat." Crystal said. "Well, to tell you the truth, I've never really kissed anyone before." she admitted.
Ray smiled"well...just so ya know...i can sense what element someone is most attuned to...that's the beutiful chill i felt"
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:13 pm

M00NSTRIDER
Waternymph15
Ray smiled"well...just so ya know...i can sense what element someone is most attuned to...that's the beutiful chill i felt"

Crystal blushed a slight pink. redface "No one has said I was or anything abot me was beautiful." Crystal said.

Shiva_Chaos

Romantic Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Informer 100

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:05 pm

Waternymph15
M00NSTRIDER
Waternymph15

Crystal blushed a slight pink. redface "No one has said I was or anything abot me was beautiful." Crystal said.
he got closer"maybe that's because they can't feel what i felt.....or they're to stupid to notice your beauty"
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:48 pm

M00NSTRIDER
Waternymph15
M00NSTRIDER
Waternymph15

he got closer"maybe that's because they can't feel what i felt.....or they're to stupid to notice your beauty"

Crystal turned from light pink to beet red. "I... um.. uh..." Crystal stammered. This guy just knows how to get me to blush. He's pretty hot as well... She thought.

Shiva_Chaos

Romantic Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Informer 100

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:18 pm

Ray smiled"sorry...it seems like i gave you a sun burn..."he laughed lightly ~i bet she thinks i'm teasing her....i hope not...she's pretty cool~(lol...he's hot...she's cool...get it LOL)
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:41 pm

M00NSTRIDER
Ray smiled"sorry...it seems like i gave you a sun burn..."he laughed lightly ~i bet she thinks i'm teasing her....i hope not...she's pretty cool~(lol...he's hot...she's cool...get it LOL)
"No, but I really like you. Would you.." Crystal said hoping Ray would pick up on what she wanted.

Shiva_Chaos

Romantic Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Informer 100

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:29 pm

Waternymph15
M00NSTRIDER
"No, but I really like you. Would you.." Crystal said hoping Ray would pick up on what she wanted.
Ray smiled wide"of course!just tell when and where ya want to go!" xd
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:49 am

Name: Lehi
Appearence: User Image
Element: fire

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:02 pm

Lehi stares at the school from a distance. *I'm finally gonna learn how to control my inner flames.* He begins to walk towards the school. Lehi then looks at his hands and then at his claw arms, and makes the blades come out. *Ever since the first time I lost control I've never been able to take these off.* Lehis' thoughts wonder as he walks. Lehi spaces out while walking down his path.
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:23 pm

M00NSTRIDER
Waternymph15
M00NSTRIDER
Ray smiled wide"of course!just tell when and where ya want to go!" xd

"How about tomorrow at 7?" Crystal asked. She was so glad that Ray was willing to go out on a date with her.

Shiva_Chaos

Romantic Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Informer 100

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:28 pm

Lehi sees the two talking and retracts his blades which at this moment were surprisingly loud. *D***IT* Lehi hides his face under his hoodie and sits on a near by bench staring at the water nearby.

((To me ** represent thoughts.)
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games