The Naumend Motel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:11 pm
Saying nothing Jonen bent to Paper and picked up Black into his arms.
Looking to Praline he said, "So, where do I take him?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:13 pm
Praline told Jonen to take Black to his room. She dug in a pocket and pulled out a small ring of keys. She pulled out a bronze key and told him it would open his door if it was locked.

"Paper, go with him. I'm going to the main office to get a first-aid kit."

And with that Praline walked away swiftly and quietly to the main office.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:15 pm
Jonen accepted the key and waited for Paper to get up before he went towards the room. Turning around slightly he asked Paper, "Which room is Black's?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:16 pm
"Oh, uh...his room is number two," Paper answered as she followed behind him.  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:18 pm
Making his way to room two he gestured for Paper to take the key and open the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:21 pm
Taking the key she tried to put it in the keyhole but it wouldn't fit. Then, suddenly, the key liquified and changed. When she tried again, the key fit perfectly and she opened the door.
She rushed inside and waited by the bed for Jonen.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:23 pm
Following Paper he placed Black on the bed and just looked at him as he said, "And what about you?" and then he looked at Paper, "You know...your leg."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:24 pm
Having forgotten about herself she looked down at the bleeding.
"I think I'm okay for now."

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:31 pm
Walking into the room Praline brought a large, yellow hard case and dropped it onto the floor.
"You guys need to remember to close a door," she said as she shut the door. She immediately bent to the case on the floor and opened it, removing bandage pads, gauze and other bits and pieces.
"Alright, who's bleeding the worst here? Paper, I think it's you."

And she went to Paper's leg and ripped her jeans open so she could get to the wound easier.
"Well, it doesn't look like you need stitches...that's good." And Praline set to cleaning and bandaging her upper thigh.

Once she was done she said, "Okay, I think everyone's else's wounds are small enough that they can take care of them themselves." And she nodded to Jonen and Paper. "I'm going to check Black and make sure he doesn't have any major bleeding...doesn't seem like it, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't look."

So Praline went to Black's side and left Paper and Jonen to take care of themselves.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:35 pm
As Praline took care of her leg, Paper looked over to Black to makes sure he was still breathing. He looked okay and was sleeping well.
Once Praline finished Paper decided to take care of Jonen and took cleaning items and more bandages from the case. She told Jonen to sit down on the carpet so she could take care of him.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:36 pm
Jonen was ready to take care of himself but once Paper offered her services he wasn't about to say no. "Nothing can heal a man better than a woman's attentions," he thought. So he sat as he was told and stayed still for Paper's tending.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:27 pm
Black woke without opening up his eyes, a good habit to get in to has master had said. He felt a touch on his body, it was soft and he guessed it to be a girls, more delicate then papers so praline was his first choice. He was being felt and heard them talking about healing one and other, since he knew conventional healing couldn't work on these wounds he decided to grab pralines hand while saying," I'll have to take care of that myself Miss."

Grabbed his daggers from his belt and started to draw sigla in the air.  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:09 pm
After fighting a gigantic monster, having Black touch her hand and speak softly is what made Praline jump.

She let out a small shriek and leaned away from Black while he started to take care of himself.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:55 pm
Finishing it off, his wounds healed to minor scabs. He then said good-night to them and gave Paper a wink of assurance and went to sleep.  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:36 pm
Finishing Jonen and having Black asleep, Paper tried to help Praline with the medical odds and ends and made her way out of the room with her.
Once out the door she looked to the wreckage of the parkinglot and winced at the remains of the ten'acle.
She didn't say anything but only stared and then followed Praline to the main office.

The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff