Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
.::Introduce Yourself (or face a life of lurking...)::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cherry Picker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:14 pm
'Ello all! I'm a 17 year old(18 in a month), and Am just starting as a biology major in september. I was origanaly going in undeclared, because I didn't know if I'd lean toward evo-devo or marine biology, but apperantly college does not work that way. I'll wind up posting things on the subject of evolution whether you want me to or not. Beware, the thinking is coming. Mwahahaha!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:26 pm

Welcome to the guild!

More science and evolution topics are always interesting. xD

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

SpikeyHairedHero

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:48 pm
Names Travis, Call me Tayako ^.^

I partake in many basic sports - base ball, football,etc, but my real forte is extreme sports, I am on a professional paintball team and love the rush of extreme sports, I'll try anything. I also play videos games as my religion and am an avid Anime freak  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:21 pm
Dude... Tayako sounds like some kind of toy company...

It could be like the Japanese Santa toy company...

o_O;;...

Are you Japan's Santa?

That would be frickin' sweet!

Yami_Ichi

illuminessence

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:26 am
Name IRL: Brooke
I enjoy volunteering in animal rescue adoptions, track and field, running of course, drawing, crochet, beading.. I mostly like crafts in general.. and thats pretty much it. (:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:00 pm
The ever morbid Niveous ::Bows::

I am philosopher by trade. I'm 20 and sadly very personably and easy to get along with.

Other than that, music is a big part of my life (Mostly Classic and Metal)
I can draw well, love to write poety, and sometimes when no ones looking, I attempt to write stories. lol

I am from New York and tend to have an agressive attitude, but thats just my way. I like my debates to be fast and free flowing. I keep it clean though, when people curse and swear and be-little....its a bad showing and ruins the actual content of the discussion.

Yes, I am an atheist if any of you actually read these things lol

I was born into religion, but logic and reason set me free. ^-^  

Niveous

maybebaby888888888

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:03 am
My info:

I'm a bit of an agnostic and an athiest I guess you could say.

Intrests:electric guitar, acoustic guitar, foreign languages, rock music of any kind or era, Louis Armstrong, some blues, some classical, I'm a Star Wars fanatic, and I'm even more a fanatic of Led Zeppelin.

Other things: I hate it when people generalize or bash other peoples religions. If anything, I love hearing the ins and outs of peoples relgions. I find them intriguing. So why don't we all just love each other eh? Also, I'm not one to agree with most of evolution.

Political affliation: Libertarian more specifically minarchist.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:58 pm
Hi! I'm Tifferz (Tiffany) and I'm just saying hey! You can check out my profile if you want to know anything about me.. or ask.. I don't care xD  

EbilTae-Suk

Nephrastar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:59 pm
I'm Neph and I am 15.

Read the profile for more. Or, if you wanna stalk me, click that WWW button for my blog xD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:32 am
Welp, I'm 16...from the far, far away land of Scotland. I would say "check out my profile for more about me" but, my "About" section decided to go off in a huff, so, it is currently non-existant sweatdrop

I really dunno what else to put...but, since my Profile holds nothing, PM if you really wanna know more...but, I doubt that'll happen xd  

Rebbyy

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

[Cynic]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:41 am
I'm Ben, AKA Grey. I'm 17 years old and... Umm... I'm located in NC, US. I'm obsessed with music... Mostly Metal, and more particularly, Death Metal.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:22 pm
Yo! I'm Cara, and 15 years old. I'm not too sure of what to put so...yeah. Okay, I'm an atheist, obviously, but my parents don't know that yet.  

Sakura_Hanamoto

The Zenogias

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:09 pm
I go by the Alias 'Zenogias'

My interests are broad and constantly re-developing, keeping my mind active at all times.

If what I say doesn't seem to make sense at first, please feel free to ask me what I meant.

I promise you, there is a method to my madness.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:15 am
@ rebel sheep- HOSHIT SCOTLAND!!! heart heart I was born in Elgin, but left for England when I was 1.

@ everyone else- Welcome to the guild! mrgreen

Muaethia

Sumire_Israfel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:11 pm
Um I'm not much for intros so here goes..

I'm Sumire, aged 17 (well in november sweatdrop ), quiet, friendly, introverted, very open-minded (nothing surprises me), atheist, and I live in MI, U.S.A.

Edit: Oh and I'm random and a little crazy around the edges xp Don't mind me if I get silly. sweatdrop  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games