Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:15 pm
Srah was laying on the ground under the topled girl. "Just give me a second...." SHe said, lifting the girl up , getting up herself, then moving the girl to a chair at a table.

"Now you beter not fall out of that." she said jokingly at the girl, knowing full well she wouldn't understand.

"What do you need?" she said, adressing the girls request.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The girl sits there examining the table with wonderment.  

Ai Akura

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:03 pm
Sarah fondly rubbed the girls head, before setting the bowl of oatmeal in front of her, and tying a long and completly covering apron over her.

"Your so easy to impress." she said bemusidly.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:07 am
Die blinked when the woman asked (she had assumed it would wait until the girl was fed) and said, "Well, HE could use a brain... But that's not why we're here. Where did I put..." She checked her pockets for the picture as she spoke, before remembering that she didn't have any.
Fortunately, Era had an excess of them, and she shortly produced the photograph she was looking for, the one of the Alchemist named Alkemi, where he was smiling.
"I'm looking for him... I was told he'd been in. I know medical records are private, but I'd be in your debt if you could tell me where he went, or if he's still here."  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Ai Akura

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The girl stared at the bowl of oatmeal intently, her eyes narrowing. She did not know what the pulsating mass of something was, but she expected it would be quickly pulled away like last time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:49 pm
Sarah pushed the bowl a little closer to the girl, "GO ahead dear, eat up." she said intently.

She turned her head and looked at the picture. "Yes, I remember him, but he hasn't been here for some time... and infact I'm afraid I don't know where he went. I was out at the moment you see..."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Ai Akura rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Ai Akura

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.As the bowl of oatmeal slides closer, it bubbles and pops menacingly. The girl is confused, and somewhat afraid. First the oatmeal was hastily shoved in her face, then it was suddenly pulled away. Now from her perspective it slowly and surely it begins to advance towards her.

Not knowing how to respond, she reaches out for it in self defense.

1~2 Critical Failure!
Her hand smacks down on the bowl of oatmeal, catching the advance lip of the bowl. The oatmeal is catapulted directly towards her, splashing all over her face and dress.

3~10 Miss!
Her hand smacks now next to the bowl, which is jostled slightly. The oatmeal sloshes menacingly, obviously still full of vitality.

11~18 Hit!
Her hand splashes down dead center in the oatmeal. Though some spills out, the oatmeal's viscosity holds most of it together in the bowl. Promptly the sticky oatmeal begins to coalesce, happily oozing through her delicate fingers and steeping them in it's nourishing humors.

A mixed look of both enjoyment and horror spreads across the girl's face.

19~20 Critical Hit!
Her hand slams down on the table with much more force than she was anticipating, sending the bowl careening, airborne. As the bowl flies through the air it connects with the emergency sprinkler on the ceiling, causing it to malfunction and sending a rain of water and oatmeal down upon everyone in the room. The bowl, upon impact, bounces off the sprinkler and falls in the opposite direction. It lands upon Sarah's head perfectly as if a new item of headgear, the remnants of the oatmeal dripping down between her eyes, following the curvature of her nose.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:45 pm
Iris Slowly walked toward the hospital that gently offert he a roof for a couple of weeks in the past. She knew she shouldn't have run away like that but it was something she had to do. She had to discover who she really was. NOw that she had found the answer, she could return here to make her appologies.

"Sa-Sarah? Are... are y-ou t-here?" Even tough she still wasn't speaking more than before, she had now more confidence in her voice

Zemblanity Insomnia

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:33 pm
Sarah heared a familiar voice, adn turned around.

Her voice shook slightly, "Iris? Is that you?" she sounded very worried.

"Where have you been?" her voice, though sad, had a certain joy. Joy that the girl had returned, after suddenly vanishing as she did. A feint, but evident smile crossed the healers face.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.After allowing herself due time to be mystified by her hand's sinking into the oatmeal, the girl, apparently testing it's viscosity, pulls her hand out with all her might. This has the unfortunate consequence of sending the oatmeal above her hand cascading backward over hear head, simultaneously dribbling on Sarah and grazing the top of her head with the remnants striking Iris square in the face.  

Ai Akura

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:26 pm
"I-I is sorry..." She slowly said. Trying of all her willpower to say the words corectly since she was still not used to speak. "S-shouldn't-t run after t-the food-place b-bu-but I needed a-alone time" was she finally able to say just before an handful of oatmeal attacked her in the face
At first she only blinked out of surprise but then a faint smile followed by a little laugh were made by her as she weep it with the back of her hand.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:13 pm
For a moment, Sarah looked like she was about to start tearing up, but then the oatmeal hit, and she couldn't kep a straight face. SHe pulled out to handkecheifs, handing one to Iris.

She began whiping out her long hair, "Well, its alright, well all need some time alone." Sarah paused ad checked at what was in her hair... "Well, at least its oatmeal that hasn't spent some time inside a persons body..." she siad, sounding like she had experienced the unplesantness first hand.

She stepped to the side, and gestured towards the girl, "It seems like we'll have another live in guest... and I'm afraid I don't have any idea what the girls name is... or if she even has one..."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:10 am
Iris removed the rest of the oatmeal with the generous help of Sarah's handkerchiefs. "Old..She?" Iris simply asked walking toward the little girl  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:12 pm
Tybalt was regaining concussness, and he attempted to sit up and he couldn't due to his utter lack of energy. "Null." He muttered. "What happened out there?" As usual, he doesn't remember a thing that Null did or that Happened to Null when he took over their body. He then notices the wounds on himself. "What? That doesn't seem right? What did they do to us Null?" He was right, Null rarely got damage, so what ever happened to them, it was bad. Then his growling stomach made itself known, which wasn't unusual because he always used a lot of energy when he was Null, and when he changed into Null. But of course any dark soul summon takes a whole lot of energy and endurance or it would eat the poor fool whole. No matter the person however it still did that, expect in a slow and painful way. In the darksoul state, it drains all energy and uses it as a powerful fire, just to make the body move in that state. Then a troubling thought came over Tybalt. "Where am I?"  

Kammy Blackstone

Ai Akura

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The girl seemed unaware of Sarah and Iris's reactions to the flying oatmeal, as she continued to be enraptured by the pulsating mass before her.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games