Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:13 pm
sorry didnt know you keep it so secrect from everyone,stares at him in cofusion, it just not like you to not show your power arouknd people;looks at namine, oh i see smirks his little smirk  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:16 pm
*looks at damos, then looks at the glowing rock*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:16 pm
Daermon pulled out his also cursed blades and Said with a smile " OOO ive been waiting to fight with you again for a while". Daermon ran atb him jumping into the air with a spin kick.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:19 pm
aw that my girl is the moon pendent from my sister it is tthe holyest item youll ever find near me i trust only farmoska to wear it he is very capibull of handling sophisticated tasks unlike him, looks at tamajing with his silver white eyes,((i hope your fighting tamajing not me))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:25 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
aw that my girl is the moon pendent from my sister it is tthe holyest item youll ever find near me i trust only farmoska to wear it he is very capibull of handling sophisticated tasks unlike him, looks at tamajing with his silver white eyes,((i hope your fighting tamajing not me))

((nope Im fighting you...but just say that I attacked you now))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:30 pm
*looks at the stone* a moon pendent?  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:31 pm
farmoska jumps in the way and bites dearmon the mon pendent inhances his bite burning his arm, have you forgotten about the pendent it really should burn from our last battle or has it healed cuz i see your wanting more, as he says those last few words damos attacks dearmon with his right arm and spins while unsheading his hidden gunblade from his back and getting in an attack possition using his left left arm,  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:23 pm
Daermon!*watches because she can't really do anything*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:20 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Daermon!*watches because she can't really do anything*

Mysterious Voice: Namine.....*comes out of shadows and swnatchs you and takes you bake into the shadows* It's ok, Is me Ishounii. Please remember..  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:53 pm
" Namine!!" Daermon lunged into the Darkness grabbing a hold of Namines arm." Namine is not going with you, Rogue. You coming out with us!" He yanked hard and pulled them both out into the road.  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:45 pm
Daermon!*goes over to him*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:18 pm
" Sorry For the rough yank, Namine. But I wasnt about to let whoever that was just take you into the darkness" Daermon smiled and winked at Namine. " You wouldnt like it in there anyway."  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:23 pm
its ok. she sayed her name was Ishounii. *almost falls over* woah.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:45 pm
He caught Namine, with a worried face hesaid" Namine are you alright?"  

The Dark Paladin

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:48 pm
The Dark Paladin
He caught Namine, with a worried face hesaid" Namine are you alright?"

Mysterious Voice: *says in elven tongue* infirnre hadoo, Imness, megrass. (means: my friend is my heart, my heart is my sorrow) *lays in shadows* Namine, how could you forget??  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games