Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Forbidden Love (Home Theatre) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:05 pm
Alita-520
FallenLight262
The Nobody took Xeggr and layed him on a bed. He pointed to Alita then to the bed signing that she should lay down.

*did as he Nobody told me to do, laying down on the bed sort of freaking out* What's going on?? I hate Hospitales!
stop complaining. you want to get better right? Don't worry i won't let anything happen to you or xeggr.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:06 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
FallenLight262
The Nobody took Xeggr and layed him on a bed. He pointed to Alita then to the bed signing that she should lay down.

*did as he Nobody told me to do, laying down on the bed sort of freaking out* What's going on?? I hate Hospitales!
stop complaining. you want to get better right? Don't worry i won't let anything happen to you or xeggr.

*looks over to xeggr* .......can u hear me??  

MizNaughty520

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:25 pm
Xeggr was out and couldn't here a thing. The Nobodu got sleeping gas and put the mouth piece over Alita's mouth. She breathed in and out and gently fell asleep. The Nobody did the same to Xeggr just in case and he was asleep now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:26 pm
so what do i do?  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:28 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
so what do i do?

((wait and let Xeggr finish the proccess))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:31 pm
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
so what do i do?

((i don't like to wait))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
so what do i do?

((i don't like to wait))

((then do something!! stressed ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:33 pm
The Nobody lead the other girl to the outside bench and had her sit down and wait. The Nobody got 5 more friends. Three for each person. They started to work.  

FallenLight262

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:35 pm
*Sorta felt what was happening* -thinks-NOOOOO! they'll find out!!! They'll find out what I truly am! This can't be happening!-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:37 pm
i hope they ok?*sits and waits*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:38 pm
*keeps thinking to self* -They're going to find out! I can't let them know!!! XEGGR!! nooo....-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:44 pm
One Nobody on Xeggr was about to work on his left wrist, but then Xeggr grabbed the Nobody by the arm. "Don't......mess.......with....the......bracelet........" The Nobody nodded and didn't touch the wrist anymore. The Nobody gave Xeggr a shot where his wounds could heal faster. They three Nobodys closed up his wounds, fixed his coat and clothes, and even repaired his staff.

The other three were working on Alita. It was very difficult, but they mannaged. They could sense the pain she was feeling. Some of the ones that were working on Xeggr had to help out for she was struggling so much. They gave her at least 3 shots to maintain her. After about 5 hours, they were both ok.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:47 pm
*walks back and forth* oh, i really hope there ok.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:49 pm
FallenLight262
One Nobody on Xeggr was about to work on his left wrist, but then Xeggr grabbed the Nobody by the arm. "Don't......mess.......with....the......bracelet........" The Nobody nodded and didn't touch the wrist anymore. The Nobody gave Xeggr a shot where his wounds could heal faster. They three Nobodys closed up his wounds, fixed his coat and clothes, and even repaired his staff.

The other three were working on Alita. It was very difficult, but they mannaged. They could sense the pain she was feeling. Some of the ones that were working on Xeggr had to help out for she was struggling so much. They gave her at least 3 shots to maintain her. After about 5 hours, they were both ok.

*still thinking* -they're going to find out........my child!-  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:39 pm
*sits down* just calm down me. they be fine.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games