Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:43 pm
"Theres something else... about... alamantians... Ever heard how giving brings benifiets... the slightest wrong move..." Urskil said standing up, back to his original power, "Then things will get messy for you" He growled. His power was back... but he was only half way with regaining strength...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:53 pm
"Do you want to save one of your friends?" he asked.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:00 pm
"Yes." Cy said he was getting impatient. So was Vi. He didnt like the look or rather feel of the newcomer. But one of their friends could be in trouble. come to think of it he hadnt seen Ace or Aria in awhile.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:04 pm
"okay, well your friend is in a safe place, but she won't be for long. If you want to rescue her one of you will have to come with me." he said.  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:06 pm
Ace... they had Ace? "You harm them... and i guarentee, it may not be today, it may not be tomorrow, it may not be for a year.. but i will find you, and i will put you through so much misery, tha you'll beg to die way before i'm finished with you" Urskil growled at the man.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:07 pm
"Ill come with you. Vi stay here and keep Urskil company." Cy said as he turned back to the figure. He didnt want Vi going alone with the man. So he would go instead. Was it Aria? or someone else?
"Calm down Urskil. Ill check it out."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:16 pm
"okay." said the man. He creates a portal. "Go throught there. And also I can't guareente that. But I am giving you a chance to save her."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:18 pm
Keep in touch... Urskil said in his mind. He then shot the man a peircing glance, one that would chill a person to the bone, shattering all morale.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:21 pm
Cy went through the portal without a second glance. Either he had nerves of steel or he didnt knwo what he was getting into. He dissapeared into the portal after looking to Vi for one last time.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:32 pm
"If your looking for Aria she is being used as a sacrificed in some whore house. It's also being hidden in a library." He said. "I'll be leaving now."  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:39 pm
((what alex whos the guy talking too Cy or Urskil and VI?))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:41 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
((what alex whos the guy talking too Cy or Urskil and VI?))

(Urskil and Vi.)  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:43 pm
"Wait a minute then who is Cy going after? And what do you mean sacrifice an whore house? You b*****d come back here!" Vi snapped at the man a growl in her voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:46 pm
"Right..." Urskil said as the man left, he then got out his laptop and pulled up the layout of the city. "We've got 2 libraries..." He said as he pulled up the layout for them, "This one has a lower level..." he said putting down the laptop. then opening the bag full of goodies. "Wanna go in the candy store first?" He asked Vi, dumping out the bag.  

thrashmetaljunkie

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:51 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
"Wait a minute then who is Cy going after? And what do you mean sacrifice an whore house? You b*****d come back here!" Vi snapped at the man a growl in her voice.
Urskil put an arm out, blocking her, "Hey... calm down... i gave Cy my powers... hes probably stronger than EVERYBODY there combined. I need you to be cool headed... ok?" He said with a soft voice. "He's probably getting Ace" He suggested, looking her deep in the eyes.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games