Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Female RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bbaIla

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:37 pm
Mine are Allyssa and and Jill but since the OB ladys arnt included. Jill.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:00 am
Mines a tie between Ada and Claire.  

Hanibal Rex

[A]sch-[T]he-[B]loody

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:11 am
Mine would have to go to, Ada Wong. And a** kicking Asian with an attitude is just what the world needs!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:32 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Red Flame Hikari Neko
Vankala
Red Flame Hikari Neko
Yeah... so... I wonder if this is going to be the last movie...what do you guys think?

Most likely, it wont be. At least I hope not. wink

Yeah...you're right...but if they did they should put Rebecca in it and all the main characters ^^
Then they're gonna get a bunch of people bitching, "Oh, they ruined this character! They butchered the storyline! They didn't copy the exact same thing from the games, because I'm a boring dipshit who wants no creative input whatsoever!"

man you are so right smile it's really sad to see peopls do that sad .....
..........................................................................................
I think Rebecca chambers is one of the best smile  

fontelos2

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:56 am
2 words..... bella sisters  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:27 am
Resident_Kyo
2 words..... bella sisters

rofl They are some serious pieces of hot ganado a**. rofl  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Aunshi360

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:16 pm
The best and most coolest of the lot as to be without a doubt Jill she went through loads in resident evil and still mantaind a nice figure and personality athough she should get a new hair cut  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:00 pm
Aunshi360
The best and most coolest of the lot as to be without a doubt Jill she went through loads in resident evil and still mantaind a nice figure and personality athough she should get a new hair cut
Her hair is perfect the way it is.  

Biohazard EXTREME

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:29 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Aunshi360
Her hair is perfect the way it is.
seriously it is fine. unless you're talking about her hair in the first game (psx version) then ya because the girl who plays her in the beginning and end has really long hair  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:35 pm
KonPhusionStar
seriously it is fine. unless you're talking about her hair in the first game (psx version) then ya because the girl who plays her in the beginning and end has really long hair

Yeah, but then they kept it short in the REmake, and I think it really suits her.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:19 am
Biohazard EXTREME
KonPhusionStar

Yeah, but then they kept it short in the REmake, and I think it really suits her.

I agree. Although being someone with longer hair, I would flip out if I couldn't tie it up and get it out of my face... especially in a tight situation.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:29 am
NotteRequiem
I agree. Although being someone with longer hair, I would flip out if I couldn't tie it up and get it out of my face... especially in a tight situation.

What I mean is, she looks good with hair like that.

In any case, there's a lot of female RE characters with somewhat short hair. Jill, Rebecca, Ada... There's a very simple reason for that. It's easier to model short hair in 3D. And back in the days of PS1, it was damn near impossible to model long flowing hair realistically. Only now are we at the point in technology where we can model long, flowing hair.
On that note, I think that in RE5, they should make a new character, or hell, bring an old one in, witl long and luscious hair, like something out of Herbal Essences commercial. Just for effect.
Imagine Clair let her hair down... Well, now... That would be kinda like in the movie, huh?  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:03 am
Biohazard EXTREME
NotteRequiem

What I mean is, she looks good with hair like that.

In any case, there's a lot of female RE characters with somewhat short hair. Jill, Rebecca, Ada... There's a very simple reason for that. It's easier to model short hair in 3D. And back in the days of PS1, it was damn near impossible to model long flowing hair realistically. Only now are we at the point in technology where we can model long, flowing hair.
On that note, I think that in RE5, they should make a new character, or hell, bring an old one in, witl long and luscious hair, like something out of Herbal Essences commercial. Just for effect.
Imagine Clair let her hair down... Well, now... That would be kinda like in the movie, huh?

Although in the movie her hair appears to be closer to blonde... I would need some serious brunette long hair representation in Re5... But thats just my opinion... wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:31 am
NotteRequiem
Although in the movie her hair appears to be closer to blonde... I would need some serious brunette long hair representation in Re5... But thats just my opinion... wink

Well, to be fair, have you ever seen Claire out in the sun? She's always night this night that. In the movie, her hair could have been sun bleeched a bit.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:37 am
Biohazard EXTREME
NotteRequiem

Well, to be fair, have you ever seen Claire out in the sun? She's always night this night that. In the movie, her hair could have been sun bleeched a bit.

It could happen... I just like Claire with the darker hair. I still can't wait for the movie... I'm so pumped!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games