Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:57 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry is still in her room."Hmmmmm.... this might but i don't know. Seymour Guado is much stroger than me. Anima is his most powerful summoning. theres no way i can beat him by myself."Looks at the spheres."The sphere power can be unleash by a grament grid, but i need to train without people seeing me. I can't let anyone find out what this is about....."Grabs the box with the spheres and goes to the outside training area.

((lmao i just got to that part in that game))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:00 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Bixyll stared at drarak " hmph" he telported to the otheside of him and kept walking away form the dinner room

Drarak just grabbed him again, but this time threw him back into the room.

stressed ".. none said you had to eat here.... Now get out of my way"
bixyll shoved him to the ground he crossed his arms and walked out of the room

DAermon sweep kicked Bixylls legs as he fell, ignoring the headmaster. Daermon locked him in his legs and squeezed. " your right. Never said u had to eat, but you do have to stay.." He said as he squeezed tighter  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:02 pm
*Puts unbreakable restraints on both of them.(Imean it you can't break out of them no matter what)*

"I SAID CALM YOURSELVES!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:02 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry is still in her room."Hmmmmm.... this might but i don't know. Seymour Guado is much stroger than me. Anima is his most powerful summoning. theres no way i can beat him by myself."Looks at the spheres."The sphere power can be unleash by a grament grid, but i need to train without people seeing me. I can't let anyone find out what this is about....."Grabs the box with the spheres and goes to the outside training area.

((lmao i just got to that part in that game))
((you fight him 4 times in the game.i don't like him. i hate him for what he does to yunie... i mean yuna. *thinks forr a sec*i am rikku. back to the rp now.))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:05 pm
Spartan-622
*Puts unbreakable restraints on both of them.(Imean it you can't break out of them no matter what)*

Daermon laughed. " Ah cmon...We were just getting to the fun part"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:11 pm
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622

*Nightcleaver put another restraint over Drarak's mouth.*

"SHUT UP!! WHEN YOU ARE IN MY SCHOOL YOU WILL ABIDE BY MY RULES!! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?!?! THAT GOES DOUBLE FOR YOU BIXYLL!!"  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:37 pm
~at the outside training area~
"Good no one here"Takes out the sphere and her garment grid and put the sphere in it."Lets see."Hold the grid and sphere in the air ,and it starts to glow."I hope this works right this time."A staff appears in her hand, and see now wearing a Kimono." Its time to summon Bahamut"(<-- click on link to see how it summon)

((going to bed, i will be on later, about 7 to 8 hours))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:17 am
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622

"SHUT UP!! WHEN YOU ARE IN MY SCHOOL YOU WILL ABIDE BY MY RULES!! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?!?! THAT GOES DOUBLE FOR YOU BIXYLL!!"

Drarak continued to laugh though the restraints muffled it. This is going to be fun, Drarak thought to himself.  

The Dark Paladin

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:22 am
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622

Drarak continued to laugh though the restraints muffled it. This is going to be fun, Drarak thought to himself.

*siting in room waiting on Drarak to come* *sigh*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:35 am
When Drarak had been let out of his restraints, he walked away from everyone and made his way to Alitas room again. Knocking on the door again, he again waited for an answer.  

The Dark Paladin

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:41 am
The Dark Paladin
When Drarak had been let out of his restraints, he walked away from everyone and made his way to Alitas room again. Knocking on the door again, he again waited for an answer.

COME IN!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:01 am
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin

COME IN!!

Drarak opened his eyes as he heard the yell. He smirked and came in, looking at Alita the entire time. " Lil anxious to see me?" Drarak said witha playful look  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:31 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
~at the outside training area~
"Good no one here"Takes out the sphere and her garment grid and put the sphere in it."Lets see."Hold the grid and sphere in the air ,and it starts to glow."I hope this works right this time."A staff appears in her hand, and see now wearing a Kimono." Its time to summon Bahamut"(<-- click on link to see how it summon)

"yes. i can finally do it."Berry falls down."It finally today. i have to get stronger."Stands up."I'm surprised no heard me summon you Bahamut. You crashed into the ground and no one heard that ok? oh well."Goes over to bahamut."Dismissed"Bahamut disappears."Now which one?" thinks well there still 9 i have to do so hmmm."I got it"She summons in order Ifrit , then Yojimbo, then Magus Sisters(<--my favorite summoning, and also they count as three summoning) then, Shiva ,then Anima ,then Ixion ,the last summoning that still out is Valefor."hey, valefor."Berry pets Valefor on the neck(like in the video)."Every things sort ok. I may not be as strong as seymour but i have to win."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games