Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild
Suggestion Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How well is this guild put together?
  Very Great!
  Above average but not that much
  Average
  Somewhat below average
  It Sucks
View Results

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:16 pm
There are already fossils, check the mall!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:54 pm
i still say revamping the gym system so theres eight and then an elite four and a champion so people will have something to work for so they can be the best  

Diake

Pictures-Fade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:00 pm
o.o; Toasty's adding gyms when people start to finish all the gyms there are.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:03 pm
well hell ill battle some gyms i beat the first two i think i dont remember so ill battle the other two  

Diake

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

That's why I PMed her about that and started the thread to vote for a new leader.  
I've knocked down 3/4. I'm waiting my turn in Gray Matter. :D  

Pictures-Fade

Diake

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:07 pm
im also making the level divercity smaller so we can fit 8 gyms and have elite four that arnt at level 100 make the same levels as the games are it will make it easier and more people will battle  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:09 pm
Well if I'm not mistaken in the guild you can train past Lv.100. So I don't think it'd matter.  

Pictures-Fade

Diake

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:12 pm
well hell now then hahaha that makes thing intresting well im gonna start training hahaha hardcore  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:21 pm
maybe we should devide the pokemon into areas such as certain pokemon are in the jhoto region the new ones in sinnon region and others in the kanto region idk it seemed like a good idea to me  

Diake

Pictures-Fade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:27 pm
Little bit more of an explanation?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:49 pm
my pokemon regions are a bit skechy cuz i dont remember but like what ever red and blue and yell region was in then it would have 1-151
and then what ever silver and gold where in it would 152-251 and what ever region ruby and sapphire was in it would have 252-386 and the sinnon region which i dont know how many pokemon there are in it and there would have to be gyms and training places and such or maybe im getting ahead of myself...

heres another idea...

a new event that would take place
event: the s.s. ann's first voyage
description: everyone is invited to the s.s. anns voyage and training is cut down to what ever the mods see fit and people would battle each person in a room and if they beat all the rooms then they get a prize i guess there are to many unknows for me to think of such as the number of rooms...but this would have to have its own sub-forum for it to work.  

Diake

Pictures-Fade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:52 pm
But with different rooms of trainers that means different levels and the newer users wouldn't get the prize.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:00 pm
well thats just the first voyage i say it has a voyage every week where the week traininers get a chance to see the rooms and just train on the decks of the ship while the ones who think they can beat the rooms go for it maybe each room has its own prize so the weak traininers can at least get one prize although it would be like a super potion or something small...

question???? i got a nugget how much pokepoints is it work cuz i think its work 9000 like in the game although the stores buy it from you for 5000 so what is it worth???  

Diake

Pictures-Fade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:01 pm
Depends on what the person who released it says what's inside. It ranges.  
The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff