Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:58 pm

Watching, dazzling eyes wide, sparkling with interest as Yul watched Haru skulk in through the front doors, and lay his tired bown down in the from hall. He grimaced slightly at the blu**d trickling down off of his legs, and the stains and ruptures through her clothing, he knew this bl**d couldn't be Haru's own, but then that only meant the wrose, that it was someone elses. And Haru was absolutely drenched.

Not good...

To Yul, living the immortal life was one thing, but taking mrotal lives was another. to him, his immortality was a blessing, sure there would be unfourtunate consequences, but as far as he was cornered, he was being given a great gift, the ability to take the long way eveyrywhere, do everything and be everything, and he wasn't even alone, he had others with him, he had all sorts of things, and he was greatful. However, he would never use his immortality against others in such a way, he liked to steal, not to kill, and... lives on his own concious... that would be almost... unbearable.

"Haru-san." he said respectively, emerging from his unseen location. "You don't look well, all you alright?"
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:23 pm

"Haru, the immortal blade, I guess we finally caught up with you." A man with bright gold armor held the corpse of a child in his arms. Around Haru was only a burning village. "So why are you here? Come to rob these peasents of their gold. Wait, all the gold is due to your theivery so did they steal it from you or did you give it to them?" The man dropped the corpse on the ground and then stepped foward onto the corpse. "It doesn't matter anyways, all wrongs have been right. For these people though, they recieve the just punishment, death."

"How low can you go, how long have you been trailing me?" Haru grasped his sword and held onto it tightly. "You sicken me, you would just destroy a village like this? You are not a government that aims to protect the people, you only simply protect those who have money-" Haru said as his sword was unsheathed and pointing at the man in gold armor.

"And isn't that how the world should work?!" The man interupted him. "Those who are blessed with money should be the ones protected. "Why should the poor, the lower class be able to recieve the same treatment when the rich earned their money. Open your eyes Haru! You are just thinking of an ideal life! As you steal from the rich, you are also hurting others! Those people you have stolen from have families and you are hurting their future! You are truely an evil that has no idea what he is doing!"

"Shut the hell up, I do not need to be preached by a man who sold his soul to the government. What happened to your ideals? Hibiki.... you've fallen much more than I." Haru said staring at him with the intent to kill him. "How could you allow yourself to slaughter the innocents in this village?!"

"How can you allow yourself to slaughter innocent men? You destroy families everyday with that sword. You start a massacre with that blade Every single swing kills another future for a family. Are you proud of yourself? I am merely controlling the population while you bring them up in arms. This isn't a damn war!"

"You started this war as soon as you betrayed me!" Haru gripped his sword tightly and then charged at Hibiki. Hibiki's eyes widened and then he unsheathed his blade and stopped Haru's. As soon as he did, He kicked haru in the stomache and sent him back.

"Two immortals, fighting a useless battle, how pathetic!" Hibiki said with a smile. "Do you even know why you are immortal?" Haru glanced at Hibiki with confusion and Hibiki laughed. "You have no idea? Well enough talk, come at me Haru!" Haru attempted to slash at Hibiki in vain. Each time, hibiki would hit him back. Haru put the sword in the ground and then cracked his fists. "Well, are you done or do you want more?" Haru hunched foward and his muscles began to become more tense. Haru lifted his head to Hibiki and the eyes of a murderer now shown in his eyes. Haru lunged at Hibiki sending a wave of fists into his general direction. Hibiki was unable to keep up and was blasted by the barrage of attacks to His chest and face. Hibiki was sent back with one hard punch to his chest.

As he slowly got up from the attack he wiped his lips seeing blood. He smiled as his armor shattered and he gazed at Haru. "So Haru, it seems you are as strong as ever, but you are no match for me." Hibiki said sheathing his sword. "No matter what, you and I will never go away from each other. The village has fallen. There is nothing you can do to help them now." Hibiki smiled and then turned away as more soldier went infront of him. "Kill that man, he is Haru, the immortal blade and he is wanted for the crimes that he has committed." Hibiki turned around. "Until next time...." Haru backed up and grabbed his sword.

"If you desire to have your blood on this sword, come at me! I'll kill you all for what you did to these innocents!"

Haru opened his eyes and seemed to be sweating. "Hibiki, I will kill you, somehow...." Haru was back in the theater. He heard a voice and peered over. It was Yul. "I'm fine..." He said to Yul. "Forgive me for my absence lately, I had to do something." Haru gazed at his clothes. It was a bit too much to say he was okay. "I suppose the usual has happened around here. Petty theivery and the normal annoyances."

Dark Slaine

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:47 pm

Aoki stepped out of the bushes, still very mucha child. Her long hair waved past her, and the tired nature Aoki should have been expected to take on had dissapeared.

"Suki. My sister went through HELL from that little girl, which we were curtious and nice to, all because she was so selfish that she hated Shinobu for making her immortal. That doll is our main source of anguish, and ever since Melora decided on her 'revenge is good' motto, we've gone through a lot to cut down what we have to deal with. And Hamani, just because it's Melora's, doesn't give her the right to use it against us."

Aoki started crying like a child. Tired, cold, hungry and running for hours out of the last few days, she couldn't do anything. Defeated. She could never be as strong as her sister just because she was childish.

"WAHH!" She sobbed into her sleeve, much like a child would.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:03 pm

Suki was startled by the sudden rush of emotion and words slipping through his fingers. He ruffled some hair out of his eyes, and gazed down at Aoki with understanding lavender eyes.

"We'll get it from her Aoki. Everything will be alright."
Suki didn't understand how serious the situation was, but he knew that calming Aoki was a priority in his books. When Aoki would look up at Suki, she'd see him smiling and extending his golden sash to her to use as a tissue cloth. Suki turned to Hamani with a slight twist of his hip and agreed.

"I'll help Hamani. What should we do though? What CAN we do?"
Suki began to realize how small he was in this vast universe. The stars and space were infinitely bigger than him. With this, he began to think deeply almost out of instinct.

The Jashu

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:12 pm

[[Le gasp! You people are so mean to Tomoyo! I voted her that I liked her!! sad

I still love you tomoyo. *huggles*]]
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:17 pm

Hamani's eyes narrowed coldy at this sudden outburst from Aoki. She didn't realize that this reaction could happen to anyone, regardless of being Aoki's body-size, and didn't understand, "Quit your crying." She snapped with a harsh tone. "No one's going to die, you lot are far too lucky for that, and there's nothing to lose here, you immortal, so there's no reason to bawl. If you aren't going to help me recalim for Melora what is rightfully hers, then don't. And, regardless of Melora using the doll against you lot, given Melora's situation and abilities, would you do any different?! Don't judge someone until you know their pain."

She stopped for a moment to catch her breat,h and then she turned slowly to Jashu.

"Yes, I wellcome your offer for help." she replied slowly and deeply, as if she was afraid of another outburst. "Nia is up ahead, as well as a fake army she's conjured up. It would be wise to take them down with blunt, crushing blows, because they aren't humans, piecing won't work with illusions. In fact... crushing may not work either, but it's our best bet."

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:31 pm

Yul, nodding slowly, stodd up for a moment, gazing back and forth down the hallways akwardly, and then, deciding that there was nothing better to do, sat down, not right beside Harum un fact, a little dwon the wall from him, but close enough that the two men could still speak.

"I understand, we all have things we must do." he replied, secretly wondering what exactly it had been that Haru needed to do, but, minding his manners, refrained from asking, instead, rhe responded to Haru's second statement, one that had the potential to lead into a lighter topic, to lift the current sullen moon.

"It's my belief that the usual missions are still being performed by thieves who aren't present here right now, and there's probably a soul or two in the theatre right now, who, like me, has nothing important to do, and is simply passing time. Also..." he said, trying to remember everything he had heard from Tomoyo and Aoki. "I believe that we've also got something interesting going on right now about in the woods, perhaps, an intruder? Something about a doll, I apologize but I'm not very educated on the manner."

Yul brought up his pale hands slowly, brushing the dust aqquired from the unkept floor, then he looked up to Haru, whose face seemed anything but content, almost... remorseful. He suhddered to think of what brought about such a look.

"In any case, Haru-san, you probably don't need or want to worry yourself with whatever the 'doll' thing is about, you should probably lie down for a bit." he said, trying his best not to sound too sympathetic, no one liked to be pitied.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:14 pm

"You are probably right." Haru said gazing out towards the doors of the theater. "So there is a doll out there? It sounds interesting..." Haru mumbled and then glanced back at the ground. The faces of fallen soldiers entered into his mind. The horrible looks coursed through his brain and Haru closed his eyes. "Damn it..." Haru held his forhead with his right hand for a second. How can I sleep with the visions in my mind and... Hibiki.... Haru gazed at the blood that enveloped himself again and then turned back to Tul. "I assume someone is already searching for the intruder so I am not needed." Haru nodded to himself. I guess I should first change out of these clothes first... Haru nodded and then glanced at Tul in a way to assure him that the conversation wass done. He left his sword against the stage and went towards the back.

Dark Slaine

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:35 pm

((Do I really play her like an emo?))

"While it is true that the doll rightfully belongs to Melora-chan, what promise do we have that she will not attempt to hurt Shinobu-san again?" Tomoyo asked coolly, unconsciously moving forward to stand in front of the two younger thieves. "As just as your cause is, an event like this one cannot be allowed to happen again." She didn't dare say more than that to Hamani.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:00 am

((I haven't voted yet. And no, not so far. neutral ))

Aoki looked up at Suki. She didn't get it. Why help for a cause that wasn't going to at least cut down troubles. Melora was going to cause them pain again and again untill the end of time if they let it slip now. Wipping her tears with her own sleeve, she pulled herself up and stared at Hamani.

"I'm allowed to cry, and I'm allowed to laugh. I have no respect for someone who doesn't know how I must feel right now. Hamani, tell me this;

If I do help, what do the thieves get in return?"

She stared at Hamani strongly, trying her hardest not to fall over onto Suki and sleep right there. Her outburst had showed her a lot of things she had over-looked. Melora was one of them now, and she couldn't turn her back on someone younger than herself, there were many solutions to the problem, the one they had decided to take might not have been the right one, but at least... Aoki thought... Shinobu migbht have done the same.

Tsubasa Reservoir

The Jashu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:36 am

Suki retreived his goldenrod scarf back into his midnight cloak and stood aside Hamani, hoping that maybe Aoki would feel better and do the same in his example. Hamani had mentioned crushing blows, which was one of his particular weak points, he couldn't force aggression into himself while retaining control. In fact, he couldn't remember the last time that he lost his temper and struck out at someone. Reaching into the back of his cloak, he pulled out his Rattan Bo that he admired using in the training with Tao, except this one was custom steel and much heavier.. Even though he could choose from all the weapons inside the scroll his brother had given him, he chose to use the Bo simply because it wasn't one to use in mass destruction. Suki swung it around, practicing the fluidity of his motions to master its center of gravity. Practice had made him very skillfull with it, so he deemed himself ready. After all, what was the most danger an immortal could be in?

"I'm ready."
Suki said boldly to Hamani. The shadow of his weapon broadened in length to Aoki's feet. When Suki had business at hand, he tended to get more serious. It was an important thing to do, especially since he was the strategical thinker of the group.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:12 pm

"Do as you will." Hamani replied sternly to Aoki. "I do not need your help,"

She turned to Tomoyo, interested as to what she had to say, then, once she was done, she rplied, hoping to answer her questions well, and simply, so that the search could be continued. "I can assure you, Tomoyo, that no harm will befall Shinobu from this point on, her taste of mortality is over, and she will be impervious everyday, everynight, ever second of her life, just like the rest of you. Forever. I'm only here to collect an article and return it to it's owner. Then both me, and Melora, will be likely to leave this place."

She brought her head downwards once more, however, this time she turned to Suki, who had readied himself. She could tell by the shaky look in his eyes and the tremble in his lips that he was afraid and unsure of himself, but she could see that, even in his small state, Suki was atleast trying to live up to his real age and experience, unlike Aoki, who was still a child.

"Come now Suki," she said, laying a hand on his shoulder for a moment, as if notioning him forwards. "I can see that you are ready, and Tomoyo, Aoki, if you choose to come, that is your own, but, if you're reasons against my plan are that to ensure Shinobu's safety, you need not concern yourselves."

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:16 pm

Yul nodded, his blue-green bangs tossing with his head, and then he watched Haru disappear, down the hallway, and then turned back to his own hands, which her nervously figetting int one another. He pulled them away and placed them unto the cold floor on either side of himself, his palms flat on the ground, and then, hoisted himself up.

Instead of going down the hallway as Haru had, she started up the stairs. Stopped for a moment, to look at Haru's sword, which was lain aside, still dripping with the enemies bl**d, and then continued upwards unto the second level of the theatre.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:19 pm

[I really didn't think you played her like an emo either, Lirdanc. But when I designed Tomoyo I sorta thought she may be played that way, so I entered that option in the poll, in my polls I allways have negative and positive options, I just didn't think people would actually choose it. I meant nothing mean by putting up polls reflecting on the charactersm and if it hurts your feelings, I can take it down.]

Edaniel
Captain

Dark Slaine

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:03 pm

Haru walked slowly down the hall gazing at the ground. His hand clutched his shirt where his chest is. The blood continued to drip, the voices and faces continued to burn into his mind. Haru smashed his fist against the wall. "Damn it, am I just a tool? A murderer now?" Haru loosened his fists and then walked towards his room. It was the usual dark room. Haru put the curtain in front of the door and began taking off his clothes. He threw them into the corner. He sat down on the bed looking at the floor. "When will the massacre end? Am I the evil or... no... it's Hibiki... he's the evil.... my enemy..." Haru turned to some rags that were in the corner and slipped them on for the time being.
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games