Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
Immortal Thief RP OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A people counter to see who is still comming on here....
  +1
View Results

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:33 am

No probbies, Taiku. And sure you can be Sasuke, just... we're not going to have the Naruto Roleplay up any day now, it's going to take a lot longer. In truth, I'd suggest waiting until the guild has more people in it before we dish out such an immense roleplay.

Just give us a bit longer, the guild's only a baby right now.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:32 pm

My first roleplay was, in fact, a pirate roleplay. I used to be an illiterate noob dwelling in like dumb chat room like "roleplays", though they were not roleplays at all. From what I can remember, the so called roleplay was on a luxury ship of some sort, and this is where it got interesting. A very good guild of roleplayers came in and roleplayed a pirate ship, raiding the boat and taking its inhabitants as captives, making them walk the plank, or allowing them a spot in the crew. I, unlike other unfortunate people, was drafted into the gunmen's ship. [There were three ships, each one specializing in a different class of pirates, and the galleon of ships fluttered across the seas together raiding random noob roleplays.]

Each person had a gifted medallion that was drafted from noob roleplays, it was designed to teach you how to correctly use a gift, or 'power' of some sort to interact with another. My mentor gave me the weirdest one of all, it apparantly let me meld into objects. While in the object, I have all the weaknesses of the material. This skill was designed for something the guild would go on called, "Noob hunting", in which we took the fleet of ships and raided one, and used the power to have the resistance eventually kill themselves instead of using oppressive force against them. Such as against god-modders and powerplayers, which would essentially be the way noobs having their first battle roleplay experience would go about.

So yeah, it was pretty neat to have that. From there it was all uphill, I got invited to Gaia, learned how things work here, and all is well. biggrin After all, I'm here with all of youl -Big Fantasy Roleplay Guild Hug-

The Jashu

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:23 pm

Yay! Group Hug! Eheh. My first one was pretty awful. I think it was called 'demon girls hunt human boys' or something, where all the boys turned out to be warrior angels or something anyway. At least it was PG. *shudder*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:42 pm

I remember my first two roleplays. A horror roleplay, which was VERY intresting. Probebly the coolest roleplay I've ever been to besides the thief one, and a roleplay about a trip to Spain, which ended in me leaving because there was this one really annoying chick that hit on EVERYONE and in the OOC, she shouted and swore at everyone for not paying attention to her, and shouting at this one guy cause he didn't 'like' her character. =.=

Tsubasa Reservoir

Dark Slaine

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:47 pm

First Roleplay? Hmmm... that brings back memories... I was a mass murderer in my first bent on destroying all happiness in the world. I took out people in the most disgusting ways just to hear the people cry or feel so much pain that they would just die for me. My character couldn't stop killing, not even at the end of his pathetic life. The man was so horrible that I swore never to use him again.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:54 pm

Umm... Eek? O_O

Now, I new subject. She's been one ridiculed by many an otaku for heruselessness in the anime Naruto.

IT'S TENTEN

Okay, I've relized she isn't as useless as we thought she was. Not only does she have to put up with Mr. 'Youthful Enthusiasm' .. More like Spazm, and the Biggest Emo on the face of the earth, but she also has fighting skills. It's quite apparent she doesn't have a past though, and to say something, the only past Temari and Kankuro have is a small part in Gaara's past. I think they show up for like, what? Five seconds. And neither does Shino or Sakura, or Ino have a past. ((Mostly from teams 7,8, and 10 11, the annoying people. Excluding Temari-chan.))

I think it's episode 156 she really shines with her talents as a weapons master, but also that weird chilli filler where Lee is like "OMG LYKE, CH1LL1" and Neji dies a few times. Um... To say the least that episode has been ridiculed ever since the day it aired. I wonder why.

And the beginning song for that season isn't to bad either.

Tsubasa Reservoir

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:52 am

I can't remember my first rp. Probably Inuyasha.

~~~

*not reading Tsubies post on Tenten or whatever*

As far as that's concerned, I don't really like Tenten, dunno why.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:03 am

To my disgrace I can still remember my first role-play. And it doesn't exactly make me happy. It was very very bad!! I can not even get my fingers to type it here. Well I guess I can but you would all get a heart attack. So if you really must now, I'll type it here in white....

So you are brave aye? You think you really want to see it. Well to make sure you really want it I'll type it really small; It was a Pokemon role-play!! And a very bad one too....

Lord Bean
Crew

Dark Slaine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:53 am

I hope my new post in the RP is more acceptable.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:08 pm

My first roleplay was actually very fun, albeit not very well thought out. At least I got to enjoy myself.

Basically, it was in an Asylum. You were either a loony, or a doctor. And I was the most loony of all. My history for the roleplay had me being a patient there longer than anyone. I was also freakishly flexible (bending over backwards and such), and had a major case of the crazies. Having lived there for so long, I knew all the ways to get out of my cell and into other ones. Although I never attacked anyone, or anything like that, so the doctors and nurse eventually gave up on trying to lock me up, provided I still attended my sessions with the doctors.

Actually, one of my in-character sessions actually caused someone in the roleplay to get so frustrated that their character committed suicide.

Eye pwn.

Mikujin

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:07 pm

Okay, actually, no... no... if we're talking about all roleplays, of any sort... not just text based... then it would be... uh... ...

Baldur's gate?

Number one. I like my team, so in that big city... 'forgets the name' I played out liek they were a family, I actually had to slaughter the residents of the house first so that we could use it, but what's a few charisma points for my own private rp?

And in the way of rping all together... hmzerz. I used to play make-believe all the time when I was little, house, barbie dolls, bionicles, lego, digimon and pokemon, you name it.

But my first computer rp, like in a game sorta thing was probably that one in Baldur's gate. I loved that famitl idea. Khalid and Jaheira were probably the mummy and daddy. I could see Imowen as the annoying little sister
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:10 pm

Mikujin
My first roleplay was actually very fun, albeit not very well thought out. At least I got to enjoy myself.

Basically, it was in an Asylum. You were either a loony, or a doctor. And I was the most loony of all. My history for the roleplay had me being a patient there longer than anyone. I was also freakishly flexible (bending over backwards and such), and had a major case of the crazies. Having lived there for so long, I knew all the ways to get out of my cell and into other ones. Although I never attacked anyone, or anything like that, so the doctors and nurse eventually gave up on trying to lock me up, provided I still attended my sessions with the doctors.

Actually, one of my in-character sessions actually caused someone in the roleplay to get so frustrated that their character committed suicide.

Eye pwn.

I've done asylum roleplays! mostly on furcadia, mostly last summer. I was a boy, violent and rude, very very homocidal. All he wanted was to be kept in solitary confinement, that was all he wanted, when they stuck him in with other people he would be miserable, even go so far as to attack them, but if you teleported him off to his own cell, with black walls instead of white, he'd just lay down and be happy.

I liked the creppy piano-chime music in that dream. Defintiely something you could go insane to if you listened to it for lnog enough.

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:11 pm

Dark Slaine
I hope my new post in the RP is more acceptable.

So far all of your posts have been just fine. Pretty good, actually. 3nodding heart
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:24 am

Bust a move!

Mikujin

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:57 am

hahahaha!

My first roleplay

jeez that was YEARS and years ago.

I was what...

10?

it was in the chatroom of a game... the actions were in red, and the spoken parts in blue... I was... a sorcerer I believe, yes, a half-dragon sorcerer, I was huge into D&D back then. Frankly... I don't mean to have an ego... but my RPing skills have always been fairly good. Perhaps it's because I used to write little 10 chapter stories in my free time.

God...

I'll be 18 tomorrow...

can't freakin' believe it.
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games