Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:53 pm
"How did you get into Gurdy's room...? Where's Gurdy...?"

"Eh?"

There in the bed awoke a man whose eyes held the same luster, outfit as bright as ever. Although... Gurdy had and never will be a blonde...

"G-Gurdy?" he questioned, "My, Kikuchi, whoever are you talking about?"

"Gurdy of course! The lesser of the twins!" Kikuchi shrieked, "Hurdy! How did you get here and where's Gurdy?!"

She was obviously in a paniced state...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:57 pm
"Hurdy?! Who the ******** is Hurdy?!" Hana exclaimed, holding her racket out in defense.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:04 pm
"Aaaah!"

"I beg of thee! Don't attack me! Please!" the blonde preacher begged, he looked to Kikuchi, "Come now! I'm sure he ran off somewhere knowng how he behanves!"

"He wouldn't leave without saying anything..." Kikuchi pouted.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:07 pm
"I talked with him last night...how did you get in afterwards?" Hana asked, charging for a focus attack. "I don't trust you at all..."  

eclestimon

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:10 am
RedWorld

Shinryaku blushed a bit. Not because of the head petting, but the fact that he really DID like her! Even though Suisho looked like she didn't care, she really did care about Shinryaku alot! Shinryaku then followed Kara Ni.

Soon Kara Ni got out of the forest. "huh? Where is everyone?"
Kara Ni ran around the area, searching for some of them. "Kikuchi, Gurdy and Hana are gone. The rest of them have to be somewhere near...."
Kara Ni scanned the area. "Ah! There it is." She pointed to a caravan i the distance. Obviously the rest of them would be there, except for manybe Hana, Gurdy, and Kikuchi, because they weren't actually part of their caravan.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:26 pm
"Hana, you don't have to hurt him, Hurdy means no harm to us," Kikuchi said sheepishly, taking his hand and pulling him off of the bed.

"Gurdy left you say?"

"I believe he did, yes? He always leaves without my consent, he's around one moment then gone the next..." said Hurdy, "What a mysterious being he is..."

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:12 pm
Hana lowered her racket.

"Okay then...but this is really weird..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:21 pm
Kikuchi then recalled what she had told Gurdy that night before, saying that she wanted to speak with his brother. Now that he was here... she felt so tongue tied...

Why?

"Ah, Hurdy... this is Hana," she introduced.

"A pleasure to meet you, Hana," Hurdy smiled warmly.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

RedWorld

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:30 pm
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld

Shinryaku blushed a bit. Not because of the head petting, but the fact that he really DID like her! Even though Suisho looked like she didn't care, she really did care about Shinryaku alot! Shinryaku then followed Kara Ni.

Kara Ni ran around the area, searching for some of them. "Kikuchi, Gurdy and Hana are gone. The rest of them have to be somewhere near...."
Kara Ni scanned the area. "Ah! There it is." She pointed to a caravan i the distance. Obviously the rest of them would be there, except for manybe Hana, Gurdy, and Kikuchi, because they weren't actually part of their caravan.

"And you know I'm coming!" Shinryaku said. He looked up and saw Kara Ni was already gone, running to the caravan. Shinryaku's head was turning hot and he yelled out in fury, "HEEEEEEY! Wait for me!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:39 pm
"Well, it's wonderful to meet you too." Hana smiled, holding her hand out politely.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:53 pm
Hurdy took Hana's hand, shaking it ever so gently, "Indeed!" he chuckled warmly before looking to Kikuchi, "Oh? It's morning? I didn't notice!"

"Yep... we're on our way to Shella you know..." she said.

"Shella? I haven't been there in what seems like ages... may I accompany you?"

"Might as well, maybe Gurdy will meet us there..."

"Quite!"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:56 pm
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld

"And you know I'm coming!" Shinryaku said. He looked up and saw Kara Ni was already gone, running to the caravan. Shinryaku's head was turning hot and he yelled out in fury, "HEEEEEEY! Wait for me!!!!!!"

((Oh god. Now there is Hurdy! Who's next, Amidatty, De Nam, the Pope?! xd ))
"Nnn?" Kara Ni stopped running and turned around. "What are you doing ALL the way back THERE?!" Kara Ni yelled. Her hands were cupped over her mouth. "Did I RUN ahead of YOU?!"  

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:10 pm
((We're leaving Marr's Pass to go to Shella to see De Nam! xd ))

"Ah... Oi! L-let's get going?" Kikuchi stuttered as she took the preacher's hand and ran out the door in a flash, dragging her Chalice in her free arm.

"Kikuchi! Might I inquire why you're so flustered? A beautiful Clavat like yourself shouldn't go about life that way, it would lead down an unwanted path and lead to unhappyness--"

"I'm not flustered! Oi!" she exclaimed in a flurry as she ran, "I-I just can't help but wonder where my Gurdy-foo ran away to and how you got in his bed out of nowhere! No one can disappear like that, I would've noticed his leave!"

"Something else is on your mind... isn't there?" the preacher chimed.

"............"

"No, just... just... I'm..." Kikuchi trailed off, "happy to see you..."

"Oh ho? And that's why you're acting like this?" Hurdy questioned.

"Uh-huh..." she said sheepishly.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:30 pm
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld

((Oh god. Now there is Hurdy! Who's next, Amidatty, De Nam, the Pope?! xd ))
"Nnn?" Kara Ni stopped running and turned around. "What are you doing ALL the way back THERE?!" Kara Ni yelled. Her hands were cupped over her mouth. "Did I RUN ahead of YOU?!"

"Yeah you did!" Shinryaku yelled back. "AND STOP TALKING TO ME LIKE I'M SPECIAL!!!!!!" He tried to catch up.  

RedWorld

eclestimon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:11 pm
"Oohh...so it's Hurdy that you're madly in love with, not Hurdy...I see..." Hana grinned maniacally. "Well, no wonder you always rebuked the man..."  
Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games