Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:03 pm
Ha_chan
((How come no one is posting? is it because your waiting for Kia_souma cause she went to Orgen and isnt gonna be back until wedenday))

Lol, I''m just waiting for someone to say if my persons powers were already tooken or not. razz !!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:42 pm
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
((How come no one is posting? is it because your waiting for Kia_souma cause she went to Orgen and isnt gonna be back until wedenday))

Lol, I''m just waiting for someone to say if my persons powers were already tooken or not. razz !!

(there not taken)  

gants

gants

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:45 pm
Ha_chan

(yea i kind of was waiting for her to post)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:45 pm
gants
Ha_chan

(yea i kind of was waiting for her to post)

((Ya I want her to come back its so boring here alone crying Most of the time I would annoy her when ever im bored. And she makes fun of me alot by calling me a dumb blond scream ))  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:47 pm
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan

((Ya this RP is starting to die but ill fix it with my psyco murderer who has an obession with knifes Akabande! Aka Dr. Jackal twisted ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:15 pm
(im back)

flames continued flying and finaly found magnet she seemed to be angry at some ugly looking purple slimy like thing "hey magnet member me?!" he yelled as he landed on a building near her  

soalk

tinyestagain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:23 pm
she looked up seeing the boy that had helped her before "yea i remember you do you need anything"she asked politely i mean he did help her before  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:29 pm
he was awoken by the alarm he yawned and got up walking slowly into the tower he then started running when he reached the stairs opening the door and walking into the main room on the screen you can see that the trouble was at the city jail because magnet had released the prisoners he yawned once more then saying "good morning titans" even though it was realy afternoon  

gants

soalk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:34 pm
"um yea" he said as he then looked down looking at the thing again barely managing not to barf "cmon ill explain on the way it would probably be a good thing if we take that thing "he said looking back up then saying"he might want it"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:53 pm
the thing was just destroying a building before she finaly took all the metal that she was going to make all those mini spiders with before and wrapped it around the thing then started carrying it "uh this thing is heavy and its making it even harder because all its struggling" she said as she struggled with just carrying it "where to?"she asked the kid  

tinyestagain

soalk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:00 pm
"uuum" he said as he looked around for awhile then finaly found the way "that way!" he said pointing the way that he had left before where the man was probably still waiting he then started flying towards that direction  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:06 pm
she had finaly got the hang of carrying the heavy thing and started levitating following behind him using her powers to carry the thing while flying "for a second i thought you were lost there"she said still following behind him then remembering when he said hey magnet he knew her name but she didnt know his "hey kid um whats your name anyways?" she asked trying to follow close behind him  

tinyestagain

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:25 pm
Akabane walked to the feild and saw Magnet. "Aww what interesting woman she seem like real fun to play with" he said and smiled. It turns out he was watching the whole time.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:20 am
"names flames"he said as they continued flying forward they were almost at the abandoned warehouse where the man was waiting for them  

soalk

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:34 pm
gants
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan

(there not taken)

K thankies for telling me biggrin !!! mrgreen  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games