Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
a day in the life of Axel *and some of the org.13* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whitch Org 13 member would you go out with?
  Demyx
  Saix
  axel
  xigbar
View Results

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:00 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Icon-reborn
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Icon-reborn
stare ummm... ok then.... -Goes to find a rope to hang self- -Yazoo tries to stop me, but I keep on walking-
*smacks her across the head* what do you think your doing? stressed scream
I has been smaked! -Looks at Damos- "I don't know... I'm listining to the evil voices inside my head..."
well i dont know but my evil voices are happy and tired as hell from what we did xp
"I was wayyyy to drunk to remember anything!" whee -thinks- what happened? -shot-  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:01 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
dude its just creepy cuz on my sig his eyes are blue and i have a blue-eyed fetish so its kinda pissin me off

((eye fetish i have brown eyes icon has blue i think?))((thats sad we go to school togerther and i cant remember her eye color!!))((whacks head on key board bghv))
Yep! They're blue! -poke-
((swoons all over keyboard burning_eyes * dont say that around me i go all crazy and stuff))

((umm alrighty then))*backs away slowly and outs down the kitten*  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:01 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
dude its just creepy cuz on my sig his eyes are blue and i have a blue-eyed fetish so its kinda pissin me off

((eye fetish i have brown eyes icon has blue i think?))((thats sad we go to school togerther and i cant remember her eye color!!))((whacks head on key board bghv))
((swoons all over keyboard burning_eyes * dont say that around me i go all crazy and stuff))
heart eek heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:03 pm
-Runs after Loz and pokes him- -Hides behind vincent- -kicks cid- -steals yuffie's materia- -being chased by them- AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:03 pm
Icon-reborn
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

heart eek heart

*countinues to back up and falls off cliff when i reach the bottem i again continue to back up*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:04 pm
Icon-reborn
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Icon-reborn
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Icon-reborn
stare ummm... ok then.... -Goes to find a rope to hang self- -Yazoo tries to stop me, but I keep on walking-
*smacks her across the head* what do you think your doing? stressed scream
I has been smaked! -Looks at Damos- "I don't know... I'm listining to the evil voices inside my head..."
well i dont know but my evil voices are happy and tired as hell from what we did xp
"I was wayyyy to drunk to remember anything!" whee -thinks- what happened? -shot-

((any orgy))  

romantic~slut~want~some

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:04 pm
Icon-reborn
-Runs after Loz and pokes him- -Hides behind vincent- -kicks cid- -steals yuffie's materia- -being chased by them- AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
has anyone seen leon or Voilet? confused  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:05 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Icon-reborn

she was hiding it the closet *pulls him in* she kisses him long................................................................  

romantic~slut~want~some

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

heart eek heart

*countinues to back up and falls off cliff when i reach the bottem i again continue to back up*
(( rofl ROFLMAO rofl ))  
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Icon-reborn
-runs into Leon- -stares at him and drools- -continues to run awayyyyyyyy!!!!!!-  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:06 pm
((i guess it was censored? sweatdrop rofl ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:07 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Icon-reborn
heart eek heart

(( rofl ROFLMAO rofl ))

*backs up so much i get to china*  

romantic~slut~want~some

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:07 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((i guess it was censored? sweatdrop rofl ))

What?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:09 pm
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Icon-reborn
heart eek heart

(( rofl ROFLMAO rofl ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:10 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
heart eek heart

(( rofl ROFLMAO rofl ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*then backs up so much more runs into MWM*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games