Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uenna

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:30 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
Lol, neighbours, zombies.. what's the difference? xd

Yeah, we're all freaks here. A guy in my class (and believe me, he truly IS a freak.. he came to school in a mini skirt one day >_> .. and he has no circulation in his hands.. they're purple and cold...gehhh..) even thinks I'm a freak because of my belief in zombies xd He gives me off looks, then tells me I'm his heir of being the school freak for when he graduates. o_o;
Last time I saw purple cold hands was on a zombie... I say shoot him!
I wanted to, but it was in the middle of class, y'know? I didn't want to bother my teacher.. I did, however, scream "ZOMBIE!! AHH!! IT TOUCHED MEEE gonk "  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:56 pm
Uenna
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
Lol, neighbours, zombies.. what's the difference? xd

Yeah, we're all freaks here. A guy in my class (and believe me, he truly IS a freak.. he came to school in a mini skirt one day >_> .. and he has no circulation in his hands.. they're purple and cold...gehhh..) even thinks I'm a freak because of my belief in zombies xd He gives me off looks, then tells me I'm his heir of being the school freak for when he graduates. o_o;
Last time I saw purple cold hands was on a zombie... I say shoot him!
I wanted to, but it was in the middle of class, y'know? I didn't want to bother my teacher.. I did, however, scream "ZOMBIE!! AHH!! IT TOUCHED MEEE gonk "
That reminds me... Check the first page for my new thread.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:18 pm
I think I'm the only person in my school that qualifies to be a zombie, sadly. (I zone-out and shake or twitch a lot.) The preppies blame it on my drug-habit that not even I am aware of. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:01 pm
I just walk up to people I really dislike and say (as monotonusly zombie like as I can) "******** you. I'm, a zombie. Run before I ******** eat you and give you an infection. b***h." Then walk away- zombie like.

Also, anyone who suddenly spazzes out while suffer under my finger gun. Flipping zombies.

*deprived of sleep* gonk  

Kouichi Pendolse

Psi_Mu_Merc

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:44 am
*sits down, looks around* Hmmm....*finds card on the floor*
User Image
Hey, does the cafe belong to these guys?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:54 am
Psi_Mu_Merc
*sits down, looks around* Hmmm....*finds card on the floor*
User Image
Hey, does the cafe belong to these guys?
*Steals the card from him. Pulls out a pen like metal rod and pushes a button. It flashes brightly.*
"You came here, these was nothing on the floor. You think you saw a card, but it was only a... A... A mercury slick."  

Biohazard EXTREME

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:56 am
Capitol One perhaps... whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:35 pm
*dazzled by the lights* Huh? Who are you people? I just wanted a Barry Burger....  

Psi_Mu_Merc

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:37 pm
I'm Das and he's...erm...some guy who looks like Wesker. Makes a pretty mean Iced Coffee if you know what I mean. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:22 pm
We should get Baskin Robbins in on some of this s**t. *love Mocha Blasts* *_*  

Kouichi Pendolse

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:23 pm
D00d! That's an idea. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:30 pm
Baskin Robbins Guy: LAWSUIT!

*sicks Zombies and cerburus' upon him*

BRG: *hides in celing like in original dawn of the dead.* NEVERMIND! I GIVE YOU FULL RIGHTS TO BASKIN ROBBIN'S AND ALL THE MOCHA BLASTS YOU WANT!! JUST DON'T KILL ME!!!!!!

Much better. whee  

Kouichi Pendolse

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:31 pm
xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:43 pm
Whee! Mocha Blasts for all! whee  

Uenna

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:52 pm
I just whipped up "Dr. Salvador's Cure for Hunger medium rare steak!" who wants some?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games