Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Battle between human and demon roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:04 pm
Angel goes to him quickly and lays him flat on the ground"What happened?'She said with lots of worriness. "Whats wrong?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:06 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Angel goes to him quickly and lays him flat on the ground"What happened?'She said with lots of worriness. "Whats wrong?"
"One of the damn things got my arm. Usually I heal right about now, but something's wrong. I don't know what though. This only happens in the presence of demons."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:09 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"One of the damn things got my arm. Usually I heal right about now, but something's wrong. I don't know what though. This only happens in the presence of demons."
Angel looked at him in shocked but then she calmly got up and walked outside of the place and walks into the forest and looks back at the church and says"Sorry......."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:15 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Angel looked at him in shocked but then she calmly got up and walked outside of the place and walks into the forest and looks back at the church and says"Sorry......."
*Spawn's arm begins to heal itself. After it is fully healed, he sets all of his weapons down and runs outside.*

"What the hell?"

*He flys off and begins to looks for her, yelling out her name.*  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:20 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*Spawn's arm begins to heal itself. After it is fully healed, he sets all of his weapons down and runs outside.*

"What the hell?"

Angel hears him but runs more and farer away from him but after she trips and falls down on to the ground and hurts her ankle.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:21 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"What the hell?"

Angel hears him but runs more and farer away from him but after she trips and falls down on to the ground and hurts her ankle.
*He finally sees her and flys down and lands in front of her.*

"So. You're a demon huh?" He said lending his hand to help her up.  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:52 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"What the hell?"

Angel didnt look up at him she just looked at the grounded"WEll yes but am part human as well but am mostly demon, thats why i cant fight to demons cuase i am one of them. it hurts to see them die...i can hear their screams and it hurts so much that i cant do anything to help. not all of them are bad. they have orders like i do but i refuse to do mine."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:59 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"What the hell?"

Angel didnt look up at him she just looked at the grounded"WEll yes but am part human as well but am mostly demon, thats why i cant fight to demons cuase i am one of them. it hurts to see them die...i can hear their screams and it hurts so much that i cant do anything to help. not all of them are bad. they have orders like i do but i refuse to do mine."
"So you're like me?"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:47 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"What the hell?"

"So you're like me?"
Angel looked up at him"What? Am confused. what do you mean like you?"Angel slowly reached for his hand and grabbed it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"So you're like me?"
Angel looked up at him"What? Am confused. what do you mean like you?"Angel slowly reached for his hand and grabbed it.
*He picks her up.*

"I was once human. But then my boss killed me. I was sent to Hell, and in order to return to Earth, I made a deal with the devil, Malebolgia. He made me an offer. If I lead his army, I could return to Earth, and see my beloved Wanda again. So, I'm a little bit of half-and-half."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:29 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"So you're like me?"
*He picks her up.*

"I was once human. But then my boss killed me. I was sent to Hell, and in order to return to Earth, I made a deal with the devil, Malebolgia. He made me an offer. If I lead his army, I could return to Earth, and see my beloved Wanda again. So, I'm a little bit of half-and-half."
When spawn picked her up, she grabed her ankle to keep it from breaking even more. She held in her screams of pain and her tears."I....see....."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:36 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"So you're like me?"
*He picks her up.*

When spawn picked her up, she grabed her ankle to keep it from breaking even more. She held in her screams of pain and her tears."I....see....."
"Here, let me fix that for you."

*He bends down and puts his hand over her ankle. A green glow appears under his palm and her ankle begins to heal.*  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:43 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"So you're like me?"
*He picks her up.*

*He bends down and puts his hand over her ankle. A green glow appears under his palm and her ankle begins to heal.*
Angel didnt fully get why he helped her out. She didnt beileve that she was worthy of beening helped out by anyone. She just stood there and looked at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:44 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*He picks her up.*

Angel didnt fully get why he helped her out. She didnt beileve that she was worthy of beening helped out by anyone. She just stood there and looked at him.
"Better?"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:57 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*He picks her up.*

"Better?"
Angel didnt said anything after a moment and then after she realized what he asked and she responded"Yea....a little bit."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games