Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Whole Again (KH2/Organization XIII) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:33 pm
saix stands at the door way and watches them  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:10 pm
*Zex stays standing there looking at the drawing for clues when his neoshadow appears*do you have what i ordered you to get?
*the neoshadow bows andholds out in front of him what he was ordered to find*
so we finally have all the peice to the puzzle twisted *takes the item and gives it to Namine* the book of the past Namine, i will need you for your powers twisted  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:25 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*Zex stays standing there looking at the drawing for clues when his neoshadow appears*do you have what i ordered you to get?
so we finally have all the peice to the puzzle twisted *takes the item and gives it to Namine* the book of the past Namine, i will need you for your powers twisted
"what?"namine holds the book.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:26 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

"i think he gone mad" saix leans against a wall and reads his (adult) book  

romantic~slut~want~some

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:29 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
come with me i must take you back to the castle, we must do this quickly or else nothing will work stare *grabs her hand and opens a portal to Castle Oblivion in front of him*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:30 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
come with me i must take you back to the castle, we must do this quickly or else nothing will work stare *grabs her hand and opens a portal to Castle Oblivion in front of him*
"huh?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"huh?"
i need you to fulfill my plans....do you trust me? stare  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:37 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"huh?"
"i don't know."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:39 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"huh?"
"i don't know."
.....its your choice neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:41 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"huh?"
"i don't know."
"i guess i will come"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:44 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"huh?"
"i don't know."
"i guess i will come"
grabs her hand and enters the portal, the Neoshadow follows* my dear youve done the right thing twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:45 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"i don't know."
"i guess i will come"
grabs her hand and enters the portal, the Neoshadow follows* my dear youve done the right thing twisted
"what?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"i don't know."
"i guess i will come"
"what?"
youll have to draw things to reach you powers understood, i will you to make the best of you talents stare  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:53 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"i guess i will come"
"what?"
youll have to draw things to reach you powers understood, i will you to make the best of you talents stare
"ok. i think" namiine sits down and draws.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"i guess i will come"
"what?"
"ok. i think" namiine sits down and draws.
*black ninja then appears*
ninja master i have new information on the whereabouts of leon do you want me to report? ninja
no my Blk ninja i have all i need here, we have no need to search for him no more, he is of no threat nor is anyone else, but keep an eye on him still, i want him to be keep watch of from now on evil i want nuthin foolish to bedone while im away, you dismissed stare
ninja underdstood master ninja *walks back and then disappeared*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces