Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Kingdom Hearts-Final Fantasy Mix RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:38 pm
"Yes, I would. OUT!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:19 pm
Raye threw her hands in the air, thoroughly annoyed and flopped down on the couch next to Yoruko.  

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:01 pm
"Can't win, huh...? Ugh....too...tired....to....care....." Yoruko flopps over and falls onto her side. "WHY AM I SO TIRED!?!?!?!? I was fine this morning when I made breakfast...."

"Axel, you should leave....Raye'll get angry...the princess is really scary when she's mad..."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:44 pm
Sora, annoyed at being ignored so long, toyed with his mickey-mouse-head keychain.
"Its no use, Cloud," Raye sighed. "Axel is like a weed. I just might have to burn him out." stare  

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:17 am
Yoruko noticed Sora seemed annoyed. She smiled slightly, and even though she was so tired, she got up and hugged him, blushing slightly.

"Burn him out...? Okay...Just make sure you don't burn anything else...like the apartment..."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:53 pm
O////////O
Her anger rising again, Raye screamed at Axel mercilessly. "Out! Why wont you leave!?"  

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:11 pm
Axel winced slightly. 'Because I don't want to. I'm eating. Is that such a horrible thing?"

Cloud sweatdropped and knew this didn't bode well. He took a step away from the angered princess.

Yoruko smiled slightly, alight red on her cheeks and she pulled Sora back to the couch, where they sat next to eachother.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:00 am
Sora smiled and put an arm around Yoruko.
"You invited yourself in," Raye said slowly, in a low tone. "Now leave. Last warning."  

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:18 am
Yoruko blushed slightly and leaned into Sora.

"Axel...you should really leave....It could get bad...."

"why do you have to be so mean?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:25 am
"Because you so brazenly walked into my apartment!" she shrieked, all control over her temper lost.  

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:06 pm
Yoruko winced, covering her ears. "Axel, just leave! I don't wanna go deaf before I'm even 20!!!"

"Aw, c'mon. I'm not that bad!"

"Yes you are. You're making the princess scream her lungs out and deafen us all."

"Go make out with Roxas or something!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:08 pm
[[might disappear]]
Raye sighed in exasperation, stormed to her room and slammed the door, unable to yell anymore.

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:11 pm
((Yah, me too))
"Look what you did Axel! You made Raye-chan all pissed off!!!!"

"Just leave already, you cause nothing but trouble anyway!!"

"Yeah! Please! Leave!"

"Alright! Alright! I'll go...for now. But I'll be back. Count on it." Axel called back to them as he finally left the apartment.

"Gah...not what we need....Raye-chan....he's gone...."  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games