Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:05 pm

Aww, that's sweet. My grandma's gonna get some compensation money from Germany because they forced her to work during WWII, so she's gonna spend it on me. For the Wii and UC.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:16 pm

Awww!!!

Gotta love the Grandmothers... I don't know about you, but mine has been with me through thick and thin... I wouldn't trade her for anything or anybody.

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:22 pm

Ditto.
I can't wait.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:09 am

I just watch one of the new trailers and why the ******** Wesker's looked like a zombie? eek (I know I'm late....)

Edit: Oh I thought about it, maybe it's because he was hurt by the tyrant and he was coming back to life again. I wish to, it would be awesome to see that.

La Duchesse

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:57 pm

I'm pretty sure that that's exactly what's happening in that scene.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:10 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
I'm pretty sure that that's exactly what's happening in that scene.

Yeah, I hope we'll see what happened exactly there.

La Duchesse

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:11 pm

Not that I'll be considering the majority of that scenario Canon.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:09 am

Probably been said before, but damn, "Sergei Vladimir". That's got to be the most unoriginal Russian name I've ever heard, why not call him "John Smith"? Besides, Vladimir isn't even a Russian surname. Just to point something else out which has no doubt been discussed before but I can't be bothered to look back and see it, the character is more or less a visual rip-off of our good friend, Colonel Volgin from MGS3: Snake Eater.

Not too keen on Wesker's VA either, he sounds too much like Agent 47 from the Hitman games. Whatever happened to Wesker's voice actor from REmake? He was brilliant, a lot better than the one we've had all this time. What's his name now, Richard Waugh? I don't care, he's not as good as Peter Jessop.

X_D_Farad

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:37 am

Rick Deckard
Probably been said before, but damn, "Sergei Vladimir". That's got to be the most unoriginal Russian name I've ever heard, why not call him "John Smith"? Besides, Vladimir isn't even a Russian surname. Just to point something else out which has no doubt been discussed before but I can't be bothered to look back and see it, the character is more or less a visual rip-off of our good friend, Colonel Volgin from MGS3: Snake Eater.

Not too keen on Wesker's VA either, he sounds too much like Agent 47 from the Hitman games. Whatever happened to Wesker's voice actor from REmake? He was brilliant, a lot better than the one we've had all this time. What's his name now, Richard Waugh? I don't care, he's not as good as Peter Jessop.

You obviously haven't seen Krauser. He looks more like Volgin than Vladimir does.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:47 pm

Rick Deckard

I agree that they picked a shitty voice actor for Wesker in Umbrella Chronicles. But nobody's better than Waugh. It should have been Waugh. He's better than Peter Jessop, he's better than the current douchbag playing Wesker.
Waugh IS Wesker.

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:29 pm

Couldn't have said it better myself. Handsome fellow, too. Too bad he's married xd
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:36 pm

Vash Thompson
Rick Deckard

You obviously haven't seen Krauser. He looks more like Volgin than Vladimir does.

Krauser is little like Volgin. If anything he reminds me more of Jack Bauer (Jack Krauser). Vladimir wears a ******** olive green trenchcoat, he's an imposing, towering figure and on top of that, he's actually Russian. Sure, Krauser's got facial scarring but so? Vladimir's got the full aesthetics.

X_D_Farad

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:52 pm

Krauser in no way looks like Jack Bauer. I don't remember Bauer looking like he just spent the past 10 years of his life at the gym taking steroids.... rolleyes
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:16 pm

Either way, Capcom's starting to run out of creativity. They seriously need new members such as myself on their developers team.

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:05 pm

Let's see, Muscular? Check. Facial Scarring? Check. Short Hair? Check. Overall look? Check.
The only thing I can think of that Krauser and Volgin don't have in common is nationality. Another thing is probably height. Either way they are both Military (or military like), both have it out for the main character, and both are just a small part of something much much bigger.
By the way, Bauer, is your average person, not really tall, but not short. Not muscular, but not look like a twig (his arms atleast). Not fat, but not skinny.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games